Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,900 members, 7,802,915 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 03:11 AM

See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter (1555 Views)

These Wedding Pictures Are Trending Online / 24 Year Old Man & His 80 Year Old Lover Are Trending On Social Media (pics/vid) / Check Out This Viral videos of these Curvy Ladies That Are Trending Online. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Natural441(m): 12:07pm On May 29, 2020
Recently, #TheMatter has been trending on Twitter. In fact, it is trending across social media spaces. On Facebook, WhatsApp status, Instagram and other social media platforms, people have been posting funny lines of 'matters' that they are settling. For example, someone on WhatsApp shared this:

I believe you must have seen things like this. At the end, they usually include "na the matter wey dey settle".

You may be wondering why Falz and Adekunle Gold are trending alongside. I was surprised when I saw the trends too. "What did Adekunle do? Why's Falz trending?" I thought.

After going through the trends, I ended up laughing. Yesterday, news came in that Simi has given birth to her "Duduke". According to what is making the rounds, she had the child abroad.

Simi who is married to Adekunle Gold was once rumoured to be in a relationship with rapper, Falz. This was before she married Adekunle Gold. Many thought so because they did many songs together, especially "Chemistry".

Now, some funny people on Twitter are saying that the matter they are settling is between Adekunle and Falz because Simi's baby looks like Falz. Of course, this is not true. They are just using it to have fun.

Dear reader, which matter are you settling? Bring it here let's settle it. In fact, let the comment section be our village square.

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Natural441(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Na the matter we dey settle

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Natural441(m): 12:16pm On May 29, 2020
Shaiiii

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Natural441(m): 12:18pm On May 29, 2020
15. No be small problem. My Padi sub with glo, them give an 15 gig, no network since 2 weeks, all of us dey their center like this. Na de matter we sef dey settle for here

1 Like

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by donbachi(m): 12:19pm On May 29, 2020
My guy say, why him never marry.na because sey ground no level.na him babe don go thief her papa 100million naira give my guy..na ground don over level..na make him go marry her na..my guy say him no go fit marry thief.."na the matter we dey settle"

2 Likes

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Deicide: 12:24pm On May 29, 2020
These are the things that excite you Nigerians?
Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:31pm On May 29, 2020
I go my neighbor house go follow settle the husband abuse matter on him wife, na hin my hand do mistake fall their flat screen from the wall, na the matter we dey settle

2 Likes

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Tajbol4splend(m): 12:32pm On May 29, 2020
Deicide:

You don't know about fun, do you?

2 Likes

Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Vickho6(m): 12:54pm On May 29, 2020
Bet9ja gifted my guy 10k as bonus cos he register
He play game with the money and won 20 million unfortunately he canrc cash out ,,,, he done Dey cry��
#Na d matter we Dey settle ooo ��
Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by merieam16(f): 1:18pm On May 29, 2020
Deicide:
my bro its d lockdown o. na idleness @ its peak
Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Deicide: 4:39pm On May 29, 2020
merieam16:
my bro its d lockdown o. na idleness @ its peak
But it's mostly filled with lies
Re: See Why #thematter, Falz And Adekunle Gold Are Trending At Once On Twitter by Natural441(m): 1:02am On May 30, 2020
Police dog don bite soldier pikin and soldier no one greet,
Na the matter we dey settle

(1) (Reply)

You Knew You Were A Bad Guy. Tell Us When! / Igbo Girls Went To Ghana / Naira Marley In Gta 5*(pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.