Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,651 members, 7,801,898 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 04:43 AM

Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts - Crime (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts (74502 Views)

Saudi Arabia Executes Nigerian Woman, Nigeria Reacts / Not Too Young To Run: LGBTQ Nigeria Reacts / Caleb University Student Beaten To Death By His Baby Mama (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by omoluka: 6:21pm On May 29, 2020
What are Nigerians doing in India? India of all country! chai
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by emonis88: 6:27pm On May 29, 2020
Officialgarri:
I know so many people will come for me if this post makes FP.

But shouldn't we really ask ourselves... Why do we hardly see Westerners or Northerners being maltreated in other countries?
Why are they not accused of theft, fraud, e.t.c?

If we say it's witch-hunting, then how have other tribes escaped witch-hunting in other countries?
Y must ur tribalistic mind always real out senseless sentences. Hasn't any weaterner bn murdered in d UK? Did anybody say y r westerners always murdered in d UK? Shit for brains.

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by kareemkamil(m): 6:29pm On May 29, 2020
I hereby declare Fulani & Indian's as terrorists.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by nastrand: 6:33pm On May 29, 2020
even India! Nigerians need to unite and wake up
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Jakemedg(m): 6:36pm On May 29, 2020
gypsey:
IGBO Amaka!! he probabarbly defrauded someone.
IGBO Amaka !! He probably defrauded someone.
Damn your brain is disgusting . If you can read before commenting you won't have posted rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Legendguru: 6:51pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmm
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by SexytorresE(f): 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
I rather go to Niger than India
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by tsspsolutions: 7:10pm On May 29, 2020
I'm having a running battle with those horrible creatures. What we have for them is much more horrible than they are. I can't understand how those evil and accursed people came wield so much influence in this country.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by veron4u: 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
[I swear very useless people
quote author=AhoadaRivers post=90084727]Indians, curry smelling bastards.

They kill their own people who are called Dalits everyday.

They kill Sidhhis who are descendants of Black Eastern African slaves in india everyday.

Terrible people with terrible toilet infrastructure.

I think we should go to ilupeju, grab some of these dirty Indians and beat them to pulp in revenge.

[/quote]
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
Goodman247:
An Igbo guy told me that lgbo are desperados if it come to money making, they should give them Biafra so that we know that it is the Biafras that are commiting crimes

They already destroyed Nigeria's reputation globally, they should also pay for that.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Ayofedpress(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
Our leaders will will not do anything about it, this really sad
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Audiodonation: 7:53pm On May 29, 2020
Come to Canada and see Dem.... U go weep.

Dey corporate within themselves but hate foreigners.

#HATEINDIA
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Stmiceel(m): 8:55pm On May 29, 2020
Fragility6:

Lol...u normal? Read my comment again

"Lol... U normal?"
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Stmiceel(m): 8:57pm On May 29, 2020
Fragility6:

Not that he was caught.The lady accused him.Coming from a gender that talks from both side of the mouth dey beat a grown up man 2 death. See eh...Mk i no jst talk.

"The see eh... Mk I no just talk" Is what you should say.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 9:03pm On May 29, 2020
Jakemedg:
IGBO Amaka !! He probably defrauded someone.
Damn your brain is disgusting . If you can read before commenting you won't have posted rubbish
okay, go stab yourself in the eyes. sad
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Nobody: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
IGBO fraudster

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by BlackAdam55(m): 9:08pm On May 29, 2020
..!

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 9:42pm On May 29, 2020
babatee90:
Loool pls stop misleading people with your fake news just because you want to prove a point abeg thank you bros

I am sure you live on Peckham. grin
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
pippimp:

They shouldn't be surprised when their progress is blocked in whatever country they end up without papers.

Here for instance without a paper you are not in existence. You can't open a bank account or rent anything or even enrol for a training or school. You are just floating in the system even police wont border arresting you unless you become dangerous to the public.

The idea is that if they arrest you at least for a while they will give you a warm cell to sleep. So ignoring your very existence saves public fund and also the trouble of sending you to immigration which would house you pay you and make preparations for deportation which cost money.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pippimp(m): 10:10pm On May 29, 2020
Hoephase:

Here for instance without a paper you are not in existence. You can open a bank account or rent anything or even enrol for a training or school. You are just floating in the system even police wont border arresting you unless you become dangerous to the public.

The idea is that if they arrest you at least for a while they will give you a warm cell to sleep. So ignoring your very existence save them public fund and also the trouble of sending you to immigration which would house you pay you and make preparations for deportation which cost money.

Wow, that's a nice system ooo. Frustration until deportation. Lol....
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by winj3: 10:35pm On May 29, 2020
omoluka:
What are Nigerians doing in India? India of all country! chai

Nigerians ke.
What are IGBO criminals doing in India with Nigerian passports?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by udison123(f): 12:22am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by pacespot(m): 12:38am On May 30, 2020
See belle, keep fit they will not listen, maybe na small touch killed am so, because there are no bruises.

1 Like

Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Officialtown: 2:01am On May 30, 2020
JOHNSONSOLAFUNMI:
Nigerians won’t react to this, but you’ll see them shouting black lives matter on Twitter, as long as you’re foolish, the media will continue to toy with your life... only if you know how vicious and evil black Americans are towards an African man, you’ll calm down on your Twitter war...
P.S I’m still not in support that George was killed extra judiciously

Leave those people, sometimes I don't even pity Nigerians..

We deserve our Leader's
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by AFONJACOW(m): 4:20am On May 30, 2020
Indians, Bangladesh , pakiskiani are primitives if you have came in contact with this people in real life you will thank Your God for making you a black with sense, t
They are intolerance , they attack in number even those u consider a friend will join in the attack or be a watcher, my short stay years back in middle east shown me the kind of people they are, after completing my contract I swore not to have anything to do with any country that habour large number of India, Bangladesh and Pakistani .. But there are good one's among them most especially those one's from southern india
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Fragility6: 7:23am On May 30, 2020
Stmiceel:

"The see eh... Mk I no just talk" Is what you should say.
My comment is just all about how i feel hearing the news not in anyway going against urs.I'm actually supporting ur comment but adding wat i think about the whole tin.Hope u grab?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Stmiceel(m): 7:29am On May 30, 2020
Fragility6:

My comment is just all about how i feel hearing the news not in anyway going against urs.I'm actually supporting ur comment but adding wat i think about the whole tin.Hope u grab?

Okay, do you know for that same comment. Someone here was raining courses on me.
I don't know if question mark is not working again. Lolz
Retaliation won't work.
The good God will give the family and the entire Igbo clan the fortitude to bear the loss.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Hoephase: 7:56am On May 30, 2020
pippimp:

Wow, that's a nice system ooo. Frustration until deportation. Lol....

It is a rough system.

Now there is new law for people with papers.
If police arrest you and you spend few nights in holding cell upon release they will send you bill for the nights you spend at the station. grin grin

If you commit a crime with less than 3 years jail sentence they are not sending you to prison. They add a decent fine on top with a monthly payment system while the put an ankle bracelet on you. So you go back to work and work to pay off your fine while at the same time you can't leave the country for any kind of travel. What pains them most is that for those two years you can't go on summer holiday abroad. grin grin

If you enter trouble here body go pain you ooh. The system will squeeze everything out of you.
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by AhoadaRivers: 8:15am On May 30, 2020
rationalhuman:
There is no such news in any Authentic International Newspapers. All i see is here nairalanders with some cheap blog sources.

Can you quote the source of such incident? Even i checked Nigerian Embassy India on twitter but could not found a single statement.

Have you watched the video or are you on free basics?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by rationalhuman(m): 8:22am On May 30, 2020
Video shows brawl and misbehaving.
Death There is no such news anywhere. Even Nigerian embassy is unaware. I pity those who still believe on everything posted anywhere, every responsible person will check the authenticity of such news.

If you have any credible link, statement link from Nigerian embassy, please share.

AhoadaRivers:

Have you watched the video or are you on free basics?
Re: Sunny Mike Beaten To Death In India, Nigeria Reacts by Dizasparks(f): 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
zionmde:
maybe one day we will shun travelling to some of these countries
must we go abroad?
must we migrate to countries where we are despised?
I can't trade my freedom as a citizen to travel to a hostile country all in d name of "money must be made"

worst still, they still maltreat us in our own country

And Wen are we going to start making all those Indians in Nigeria feel d heat of their wickedness
Exactly my thoughts.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Gladys Tshabalala Commits Suicide Over Nude Photos, Videos Leak (Throwback 2017) / Soldier Flogs His Girlfriend's "Bestie" (video) / 19-Year-Old Man Caught Having Sex With 15-Year-Old Girl In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.