Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,706 members, 7,805,896 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 08:11 AM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54845 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Faitido(m): 2:37pm On May 29, 2020
This is hilarious!

Check out how my Writing Gig can help you

https://www.fiverr.com/amberclooney?up_rollout=true
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by stanisbaratheon: 2:39pm On May 29, 2020
But WhatsApp is a freeware, why tax another man's invention??

So after I buy data with my own money I go still pay tax to use my data... This is madness

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 2:40pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.
sarrki is now 43?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Oluwasaeon(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2020
BLUELemon:
sarrki is now 43?
Lol
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Jahwinaboy(m): 2:41pm On May 29, 2020
Next level

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Forumobserver12(m): 2:42pm On May 29, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
Nigeria needs Brilliant Leaders not Political Godfathers (Political Masters)

Oga I hope you don't see this unfortunate picture as a Meme also?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Forumobserver12(m): 2:44pm On May 29, 2020
Very soon this government and it's FIRS will start charging us for the air we breathe.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 2:44pm On May 29, 2020
PeachtreeReside:
For Heaven's sake!
Why this much zeal in squeezing money out of us without a corresponding bettering of our lives except theirs

This is because we are all social media noise makers. They give us harsher policy as a huge blow to our weakened spines initially caused by economic turbulence and the heavy punch of policy forcefully push us down to wail on the dust of social media as cowards instead of finding an alternative way to stand up together in unity.. They only trample on us when we choose to lick the dust of their feet through social media wailing. United we can stand and fight back! Do you see why they squeeze us like orange?

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by chatinent: 2:45pm On May 29, 2020
So the devil thrown to earth was in Abuja all these while and nobody knew?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Generalnomercy: 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
For bringing in these thieves, I won't stop blaming Yorubas for these atrocities committed by APC gang of thieves.

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by izubext007: 2:47pm On May 29, 2020
Nigeria under buhari.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Smug4real(m): 2:48pm On May 29, 2020
Nigerians don enter one chance.

At the end of the day, a single transaction would attract deduction of 200 naira. It looks like (very soon) people would only deposit money in the bank because of fear of " The big guys" � it is well.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by bidierichie: 2:49pm On May 29, 2020
As money is not coming as usual from the oil money, what do you want then to do. At the end of the day, they will still go and borrow from China and IMF. How I wish we have a country!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OriOko88(m): 2:50pm On May 29, 2020
Balenciagaokey:
This is Wickedness.. Collecting money from Hardworking Businessmen and giving it to Lazy politicians..
Meanwhile No reasonable Infrastructural development in Nigeria.
You dey mind those oloriburuku apc politicians
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by bozz007(m): 2:51pm On May 29, 2020
We already pay stamp duty when funds hit account. Do they want to charge double stamp duty?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OriOko88(m): 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
MylezKayn:
After 5 years of #FailedLeadership, Poor Economic policies and unfettered looting Nigeria has run out of Money. From now till 2023 there's go to be unparalleled suffering. Better brace yourself for impact

When progressives talk about the rot in the system, our 30k BMC brethren attack us.

All lies and falsehoods will definitely come to an end.

P.S: If you quote me for rubbish, I'll give it to you "Hot Hot"

I think apc are the progressive while pdp, are the conservatives. But the former are the most hippocrites hv even met or seen.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by hotwax: 2:56pm On May 29, 2020
Next level 4+4...

zombirudeens... na curse go kill una
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by donmik: 2:58pm On May 29, 2020
This report is not defendable, though l know we have a govt that can do anything now to sell the remaining Nigerians after HUNGVID-19 has killed part of the population.

Do we still have human right in Nigeria at all?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by WealthyChidi(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
Government of thieves; Jehovah, please we need your intervention.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by northvietnam(m): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
I’m happy cuz when the real hardship sets in then we go know xup
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OriOko88(m): 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
Zombies like seunmsg, afamed, contigiency, okoroawusa, helinues don dey soft pedal, osidaz, won't comment on this nw, dem gey ghost mode
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Do you know what this means aside the ripoff?

1. The Nigerian FG have granted itself right to the privacy of every Nigerian and inhabitants of the country.
2. They are already monitoring all SMS and Social Media platforms of everyone, including whatsapp, facebook and even nairaland.
3. Asides the TSA and BVN, They are going to eventually control all bank accounts and do with them whatever they deem fit and necessary.
4. Totalitarian tyranny and government-sponsored financial victimization is loading.

And by implication of the points above, the masses will react and.....
5. Naija go soon scatter into sectarian regions.

I mean, directly or indirectly, Banks already charge for their SMS, ATM Receipts. You subscribed for Data plans. What then is Stamp Duty? Is it the government that rendered the payable services? Stamp Duty is a SCAM. The moment Nigerians sold their souls to the devil, we knew TAX and LOAN debts would be the new National Anthem.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by joyfullyjoyous(f): 3:01pm On May 29, 2020
Hmmmm

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Fuckgovt: 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
The govt of thieves
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OriOko88(m): 3:03pm On May 29, 2020
Futurejoy:
We will abandone Whatsapp for them and move over to Telegram. Stupid people and stupid law
After buying my phone and buying subscription I will still pay for my messages, really?
We Africans are gullible. All these stupid policies can never happen in any European or Arabian countries. That country would hv been brought to halt. The citizens of those countries don't joke with their welfare.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 3:04pm On May 29, 2020
So all the money politicians embezzle will now be pass as burden to Nigerians?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by AdeolaOmoOba(m): 3:05pm On May 29, 2020
Yeye, if worse comes to worst, people go uninstall whatsapp and revert to 2go.

Who remembers 2go?

Patapata we no go request for ATM receipts any more, who e help before.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by ABBAkyari: 3:06pm On May 29, 2020
Afonja are the most useless set of nonentity on planet
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by OriOko88(m): 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
Nigeria is the only country in the world where the citizens give to the government, and the govt gives virtually nothing in return!
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by BlackBaron: 3:09pm On May 29, 2020
Wow!
One of the few countries in the world where ATM withdrawals and money transfers are TAXED! They might as well tax oxygen we breathe in.

How about effective taxation on all conglomerates, multinationals who manage to pay as little as possible.

Then also make the environment conducive for more businesses to thrive so they could tax them?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.