Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,429 members, 7,808,529 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:04 PM

Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS - Business (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS (54848 Views)

Man Sleeping On ATM At Immigration Office Ikoyi (Photo) / 12 Types Of People You Meet On ATM Queue / How Banks Exploit Cbn's Weakness To Impose Excessive Charges On ATM Users (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by FlordFlorez(m): 3:12pm On May 29, 2020
So this's how they want to pay back the loans from China.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Kingspin(m): 3:14pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43-year-old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.
Some people actually voted for this man.
What a pity.

Fried mumus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by johnpablo541(m): 3:15pm On May 29, 2020
stanisbaratheon:
But WhatsApp is a freeware, why tax another man's invention??

So after I buy data with my own money I go still pay tax to use my data... This is madness

They are not taxing you on WhatsApp usage. What they want to tax for is any business carried on on WhatsApp. Even at that i don't still support their idea
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by sylve11: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
@ op, lol grin grin grin cool
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Realist2: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
romelady:
Iast month Uba debited #50 twice from my account because of this stramp scrape,,, honestly is not funny
I was debited #50 3times.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by chinoonew09: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
[font=Lucida Sans Unicode][/font]after..atm stamp, next is im, whatsapp, sms..etc
zoom is among right..
buhari becareful there..
after..atm stamp, next is im, whatsapp, sms..etc
zoom is among right..
buhari becareful there..
after..atm stamp, next is im, whatsapp, sms..etc
zoom is among right..
buhari becareful there..
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by MartinsD12(m): 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Nobody: 3:19pm On May 29, 2020
Buhari's Democracy Kleptocracy
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by misterjosh(m): 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
These people are just clueless clowns with empty skulls, and should have nothing to do with policy making.
Items that I purchased and some form of taxes have been collected on, I'll now have to pay another form of tax on the receipt of the transaction again... how does that make sense?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Yankee101: 3:27pm On May 29, 2020
Una never burn down FIRS yet?
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Gokoyer0(m): 3:28pm On May 29, 2020
shocked
Are you saying rotten meat seller is 43 yrs old?
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:31pm On May 29, 2020
Na phone call sure pass
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by clevybrown(m): 3:33pm On May 29, 2020
grin grin grin
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Follybanty: 3:44pm On May 29, 2020
Some idiot will be supporting this group of thief
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by thunderbabs: 3:46pm On May 29, 2020
Buhari's govt is hell bent on sending everyone back to the village by all means... This man's administration na serious punishment
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by RTSC: 3:47pm On May 29, 2020
When I write "the thing don show" as text message.
Let me see the idiot that will come and ask for stamp duty.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Tell1234: 3:48pm On May 29, 2020
MUST WE BE TAX ON EVERYTHING IN THIS COUNTRY? THIS GOVERNMENT LACK MASSES FRIENDLY INNOVATIVE IDEA.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by vasco01(m): 3:51pm On May 29, 2020
Our government has turn to police men

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Inda2020: 3:52pm On May 29, 2020
해튜켜큐코너 ㅁㅎ녘 노뉴너뉺캬ㅓㄴㅎ누넌ㅍ녀뉴논 킄ㅍㅋ ㄴ 큐. ㅓ뉴너뉸
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Cantonese: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
When you stand on the queue next time to vote shine your eye well. Na lazy youths vote for dim pass. Dem still call una lazy youths after giving you 1000 + bottle of coke.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Pat4t5: 3:53pm On May 29, 2020
Tribalistic idiots from the waste-tan part put us in this mess
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Ghostrye: 3:56pm On May 29, 2020
Just pure premium cruise. Issorice

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by mygee2(m): 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
KingRabota:
Messages to this chat , and to calls are secured with end to end encryption.
How dem wan take read the message.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia !
Same thought here.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by extol1(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
Gracejeri:
I weep for my country...
don't weep yet because this is just the tip of the iceberg
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by stanisbaratheon: 4:04pm On May 29, 2020
johnpablo541:

They are not taxing you on WhatsApp usage. What they want to tax for is any business carried on on WhatsApp. Even at that i don't still support their idea

How would they know a business is carried out on WhatsApp??
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by kiddkash(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Oluwasaeon:
But one 43 year old man with 3 starving children will come to nairaland.com to tell us Buhari is the best we've had.
don't mind that dead cat griller

1 Like

Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Ceekeecee(m): 4:07pm On May 29, 2020
Hello sir,

I studied Electrical/Electronics Engineering, and I have knowledge of cctv installation,domestic and industrial wiring, electrical machine servicing and repair.

Email: chikwendukings@gmail.com
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Studyinchina200(m): 4:10pm On May 29, 2020
all you people that voted for Buhari..your yansh dey smell.
Re: Nigerians To Pay Stamp Duty On ATM Printouts, Some Whatsapp Messages - FIRS by Ghostmode2two(m): 4:14pm On May 29, 2020
KingRabota:
Messages to this chat , and to calls are secured with end to end encryption.
How dem wan take read the message.
Mechie onu nsi gi dia !

And you believe the government is not reading WhatsApp messages? Don't be fooled.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

How To Setup A Day Care Center In Nigeria? / Founder Of Peace Mass Transport Eating At A Road Side Buka.PICS / How Can I Invest A N100,000 And Make Profit Without Working

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.