Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,902 members, 7,806,636 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 07:31 PM

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby (61653 Views)

My To Be In-laws Are Frustrating Me / My In-laws Are Doing Their Father's Burial And I Don't Have Money / My In-laws Are Making Me Get Tired OF MY Marriage (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by princessRachael: 1:32pm On May 29, 2020
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

37 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by MrBrownJay1(m): 1:34pm On May 29, 2020
focus on your new child and family, live your life the best you can and stop bothering yourself with what others think of you. you certainly cant force someone to love you.

794 Likes 32 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 1:36pm On May 29, 2020
You cant just tell us this and expect us to know what you are to do. A lot must have happened for this to occur. Maybe you were rude to him, maybe he didn't like you, maybe he's a wicked man, maybe you are the wicked one etc...even if you tell your side, we still have to hear from both sides

441 Likes 16 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Righteousness89(m): 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Help me am loosing my mind. I hhave put to bed for over 3 weeks and my father inlaw has not called me to even congratulate me. What should i do?

My Sister you don't need to do anything..

You don't need The Happiness or Call of anyone before you Appreciate what GOD has Given you..

Be Happy with yourself ,Your New Born and your family...

You could place a call or text to fulfill all Righteousness..

On Behalf of My Family and I, Congratulations on your Delivery!

171 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by princessRachael: 1:44pm On May 29, 2020
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by blesskewe(f): 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
He day think of many issues
Mofo.........
He will call you

1 Like

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ningen(m): 1:46pm On May 29, 2020
Call him and congratulate him. grin
Whether he likes it or not, it's his grandchild.

238 Likes 9 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by crackkhaus: 1:47pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
No I have never been rude to him before now we have been very close friends. He even calls me more frequently than I do. The more reason I am bothered.
I don't knknow whether I should call to know why or I should tell my husband about this.
There you go, hear what he has to say first before you come asking strangers.

137 Likes 7 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 1:48pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:

My Sister you don't need to do anything..

You don't need The Happiness or Call of anyone before you Appreciate what GOD has Given you..

Be Happy with yourself ,Your New Born and your family...

You could place a call or text to fulfill all Righteousness..

On Behalf and My Family, Congratulations on your Delivery!

[/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.
Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!

58 Likes 5 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by SweetCunt97(f): 1:53pm On May 29, 2020
Simply call him and congratulate him. Life is easy.

18 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by decatalyst(m): 1:59pm On May 29, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Simply call him and congratulate him. Life is easy.

Sweetcunt97 making sweet peaceful comment.

Impressive grin

13 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by sweetmelanin(f): 2:00pm On May 29, 2020
Is the baby a girl?

..coz believe me.. there are still some backward "inlaws" that don't count a girl child as anything worth celebrating.

20 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 2:22pm On May 29, 2020
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

151 Likes 6 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 2:36pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:
Have you even called him to know if everything is alright with him?
You are here writing rubbish, expecting us to start cussing the poor man out.

45 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 2:38pm On May 29, 2020
adontcare:
Same with me but it was mother inlaw and children. They did not expect I will bear a son. They were already rooting for another wife. But as God may have it, he was a boy. They didn't care and I didn't bother. When we traveled home for father in-law burial, mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.
Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men

76 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by SmileDance(f): 2:46pm On May 29, 2020
Call him to congratulate him for a new grandchild, even ask him to give the baby a name ( do all these just for the sake of peace) love your self and your new little one, be happy and have fun.

29 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Gloriagee(f): 2:57pm On May 29, 2020
He definitely will and dont give anyone access to hurt your kid again. I'm literally boiling on your behalf.

adontcare:
S mother inlaw thought nobody was looking and hit my son( 1yr4month old) on d head. He cried and had fever. I saw her but I did not tell anyone to avoid another family issues. But God will fight for my son.

25 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Gloriagee(f): 2:59pm On May 29, 2020
Just shut it! I know people like you who thrive on blaming the victim. Keep your trollish and uncivilised opinions to yourself.

TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
I know women like you because you feel you've given birth to a son the whole world should bow at your feet.
Who knows if the woman was reprimanding your son for being naughty you termed it another thing.
God help men

134 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by cococandy(f): 3:00pm On May 29, 2020
Maybe he’s waiting for you to call him officially and inform him.

56 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Gloriagee(f): 3:02pm On May 29, 2020
Don't loose your mind over anyone's bad behaviour. Is it possible he's offended about the baby's name or not? Congrats on the birth of your lovely son.

princessRachael:

10 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by TrollPolice001: 3:04pm On May 29, 2020
Gloriagee:
Just shut it! I know people like you who thrive on blaming the victim. Keep your trollish and uncivilised opinions to yourself.

I hit a nerve, right?
You gave birth to a son not Jesus. Even Mary wasn't given a preferential treatment.

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Gloriagee(f): 3:11pm On May 29, 2020
No, u didn't hit a nerve or come close to doing that. U no reach. Look, I understand you're a troll and thrive on attention from strangers on the internet but don't go about piling hurt on people that are already vulnerable just to get some cheap likes. mcheww

TrollPolice001:

I hit a nerve, right?
You gave birth to a son not Jesus. Even Mary wasn't given a preferential treatment.

120 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 3:16pm On May 29, 2020
On behalf of your father in law, I say congratulations to you. I no get phone, I for call you too.

Case closed.

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by blessedaunty: 3:17pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

Is this your first child? He may be expecting a male child, typical of a Nigeria. Your story is not complete.

4 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by adontcare(f): 3:23pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
God help men
funny enough am not like that. So by hitting him hard on d head is reprimanding him.? May God forgive u for siding evil. Yea nobody asked me but the op need to know that not only her in that shoe of hate

98 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Nobody: 3:30pm On May 29, 2020
Congratulations, OP.

Your husband should have an idea of what the problem is, so talk to him and find out.

In any case, don't worry yourself.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ishilove: 3:43pm On May 29, 2020
TrollPolice001:

Who ask you??
God help men
So you reprimand one year old babies by hitting them on their head?

113 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by lilyheaven: 3:55pm On May 29, 2020
lol! You don't have to do anything, please don't even complain about it. Just take care of your home, remember to cover yourself , baby and husband with the blood of Jesus Christ.

3 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 3:58pm On May 29, 2020
....@ Op, don't destroy your happy home because of insecurity on your path. Women should learn to do the first thing first and that is calling your father in-law to break the good news to him.
..Seem like this civilization is really making some of us to be disrespectful.

Modified.
Nairaland,the only place where singles give marriage advices to the married lol.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by Ladyhippolyta88(f): 4:00pm On May 29, 2020
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

You bloody liar and hypocrite. You have no morality to call the name of almighty God.

You are advising a woman whose husband obviously care but you support openly Do.nald TR.ump who cheated with an IndecentStar while his wife was nursing his little baby.

If you want to preach leave politics. I was disappointed that you preach Christ and still say that it's right for a President to order for his people to be shot at sight.

Stop spamming Nairaland please. Stick to politics!

Much respect boss cool

23 Likes

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by CAPSLOCKED: 4:02pm On May 29, 2020
princessRachael:

YOU TEXT HIM OR CALL HIM AND TALK TO HIM. LIFE IS REALLY THAT EASY.
IT IS SHAME THAT WILL KILL HIM.

ONCE YOUR HUSBAND AND YOUR OWN FAMILY SUPPORT YOU THERE'S NOTHING YOU SHOULD WORRY ABOUT.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Your In-laws Are Not Happy Over The Arrival Your New Born Baby by JONNYSPUTE(m): 4:03pm On May 29, 2020
lilyheaven:
lol! You don't have to do anything, please don't even complain about it. Just take care of your home, remember to cover yourself , baby and husband with the blood of Jesus Christ.
...Can you just listen to yourself? I wonder how you found it easy calling Jesus after dishing out such an advice that will make her be in enemity with her in-laws forever. SMH.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

Among These Four Old Women, Who Has The Real Swag?(photo) / My Marriage - A Sinking Ship. / See The GUTS Of My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.