Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,010 members, 7,806,939 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 07:22 AM

Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out (46480 Views)

My Story Of Sexual Harrassment By Women / Lets Talk About What Constitutes Sexual Harrassment And Rape / Sexual Harrassment: Feminism And The Dangers Of "Guilty Until Proven Innocent" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Candoit: 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
Fathers start to educate your boys now against rape. If you fail to, your girls are not safe.
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 6:56pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Verses from quran
Men are the maintainers of women because Allah has made some of them to excel others and because they spend out of their property; the good women are therefore obedient, guarding the unseen as Allah has guarded; and (as to) those on whose part you fear desertion, admonish them, and leave them alone in the sleeping-places and beat them; then if they obey you, do not seek a way against them; surely Allah is High, Great.
D
Now deny your own Holy book

# bolded is very much misinterpreted. You see. If only you are wise you wouldn't have quoted that verse without the commentary to it. YOU SEE HOW 'FOOLISH YOU CAN BE?! grin

3 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by rationalhuman(m): 7:00pm On May 29, 2020
Public will interpret themselves, you are not interpreter, You deny or accept that above are from your Holy book?

Or you will abuse me like others as token of truth?
That is why i can say, GOD/ALLAH is so powerful and merciful, then how he can allow anyone to hit women? This leads to the fact, all these gossips are man made.

i will not wake up your inner conscience anymore.
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

# bolded is very much misinterpreted. You see. If only you are wise you wouldn't have quoted that verse without the commentary to it. YOU SEE HOW 'FOOLISH YOU CAN BE?!
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:05pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Public will interpret themselves, you are not interpreter, You deny or accept that above are from your Holy book?

Or you will abuse me like others as token of truth?
That is why i can say, GOD/ALLAH is so powerful and merciful, then how he can allow anyone to hit women? This leads to the fact, all these gossips are man made.

i will not wake up your inner conscience anymore.

What token of truth?! You are just being DUMB. All you need do is check out the tafsir commentary Mr. DUMBO. And stop saying what your brain is yet to comprehend. With time when your brain develop properly you will understand. grin

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by IneedSugarMumy1(m): 7:07pm On May 29, 2020
safarigirl:
I suppose it was an animal that molested her, not a man.

A woman molest a man too

She don't need to say the problem is the MEN
She should talk about the person that molested her

Don't generalise things
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 7:12pm On May 29, 2020
I don't know if I'm kinda odd, but hijabs make ladies look sexier to me.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Colb461: 7:24pm On May 29, 2020
whytediamond:
Three sides to a story.
1. Her side 2. His side 3. The truth
Let's say NO to Rape
shikena

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Proudlytips: 7:43pm On May 29, 2020
Oh
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by rationalhuman(m): 7:44pm On May 29, 2020
Any person who believes in Religion lacks something called, Rational thinking.
Thats why i never make fun while discussing and never use bad words.

JUICYPINEAPPLE:

What token of truth?! You are just being DUMB. All you need do is check out the tafsir commentary Mr. DUMBO. And stop saying what your brain is yet to comprehend. With time when your brain develop properly you will understand. grin

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 7:49pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

grin YOU ARE JUST A FOOL WHO CAN'T REASON. THAT IS WHY I ADVICED THAT GUY TO NOT WASTE TIME OVER AN ID!OT LIKE YOU.

IS IT NOT IDIOTIC TO BASE ONE'S CLAIMS OF THE HIGHEST RAPE CRIME ON UNREPORTED CASES WITH REFERENCE TO MUSLIM COUNTRIES? YOU AINT ONLY A FOOL BUT VERY STUP!D TOO. WHICH SCHOOL DID YOU GO TO?
Your use of capital letters shows a lack of education concerning writing etiquette. It betrays an aggressive and petulant character for whom sound reasoning and objective analysis will be a challenge. What's more astonishing is your use of the word fool which though aptly describes you, will be a betrayal of all fools who ever lived. You ought to be appalled at your low thinking faculty. A fool's fool will be a better description befitting your asinine status.
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by ContractKiller: 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
Continue being a móron with the IQ of cockroach. It's your genetic inheritance grin

JUICYPINEAPPLE:

Continue being JEALOUS all day all night it is good for your DISEASED mind grin

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:03pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Agboriotejoye:

Your use of capital letters shows a lack of education concerning writing etiquette. It betrays an aggressive and petulant character for whom sound reasoning and objective analysis will be a challenge. What's more astonishing is your use of the word fool which though aptly describes you, will be a betrayal of all fools who ever lived. You ought to be appalled at your low thinking faculty. A fool's fool will be a better description befitting your asinine status.

[/s]
TRASH!

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Any person who believes in Religion lacks something called, Rational thinking.
Thats why i never make fun while discussing and never use bad words.

And what is rational thinking?

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
ContractKiller:
Continue being a móron with the IQ of cockroach. It's your genetic inheritance grin

grin

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:19pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

TRASH!
Says the dumb cat
Not surprised anyway. Pigs see everything as trash
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Says the dumb cat

grin wake up from your sleep old man.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by rationalhuman(m): 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
Its hard to explain on a webpage, Try to read books, open them and read them with broad mind, give those ideas a chance to fight with your pre existing beliefs and its continuous process, may be if you are true to yourself you will reach to the point.

It may shock you but i was a Muslim till 2018. I use to believe whatever Imam used to say in Friday Khutba.
Irony is that First Instructions for humans (In Quran) are to READ and when you read and ask questions they will label you as infidels.

earlier i use to believe in ALLAH because religion and people told me, but trust me when i open my thinking and start applying logic without any prejudice, Then I Firmly started to Believe in ALLAH/GOD and his oneness (This time my rationality and Logical approach told me YES GOD EXIST AND HE IS CREATOR), that same process leads to believe yes Religion are man made.

So i am believer of one Almighty ALLAH/GOD/SUPREME POWER but not in any religious fantasies

JUICYPINEAPPLE:

And what is rational thinking?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:23pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

grin wake up from your sleep old man.
Is that all you can see?
Are you that jaded on pig's piss?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:26pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Is that all you can see?
Are you that jaded on pig's piss?

grin

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Ykc2(m): 8:27pm On May 29, 2020
You people are funny 50 percent of Nigerian ladies go to hajj for prostitution saudi men good money for s***x
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:30pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

grin
Don't you have something better to do with your time like headslamming or suicide bombing? wink
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:36pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Its hard to explain on a webpage, Try to read books, open them and read them with broad mind, give those ideas a chance to fight with your pre existing beliefs and its continuous process, may be if you are true to yourself you will reach to the point.

It may shock you but i was a Muslim till 2018. I use to believe whatever Imam used to say in Friday Khutba.
Irony is that First Instructions for humans (In Quran) are to READ and when you read and ask questions they will label you as infidels.

earlier i use to believe in ALLAH because religion and people told me, but trust me when i open my thinking and start applying logic without any prejudice, Then I Firmly started to Believe in ALLAH/GOD and his oneness (This time my rationality and Logical approach told me YES GOD EXIST AND HE IS CREATOR), that same process leads to believe yes Religion are man made.

So i am believer of one Almighty ALLAH/GOD/SUPREME POWER but not in any religious fantasies

I PURPOSELY ASKED YOU THAT QUESTION AND I WASN'T SURPRISE AT ALL AT YOUR RESPONSE. IT IS SOMETHING I VERY MUCH EXPECTED YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT IS "HARD TO EXPLAIN ON A WEB PAGE" WITH THE ADVICE THAT I SHOULD TRY TO READ BOOKS "WITH A BROAD MIND".

My question now is, what is religion?!
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 8:39pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Don't you have something better to do with your time like headslamming or suicide bombing? wink

I AM CATCHING MY FUN WITH YOU. ARE YOU BECOMING SO TIRED SO SOON?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 8:41pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

I AM CATCHING MY FUN WITH YOU. ARE YOU BECOMING SO TIRED SO SOON?
Even thought you had stuff. Didn't know you're empty. May pig kiss your prick while you sleep. Bas.ard
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by simiife: 9:06pm On May 29, 2020
Na who go settle d matter now?
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:10pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Even thought you had stuff. Didn't know you're empty. May pig kiss your prick while you sleep. Bas.ard

grin Stuff like

Agboriotejoye:

Chai dis guy is really fun to chat with. May suicide bomber bomb you one day.

2 Likes

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
safarigirl:

unclothedness is human nature, it is clothes that are new inventions.

Your ancestors were walking around naked, breasts hanging out and such, and no one complained of being sexually harassed. It is the men of today that have no self control and discipline.
Again with ladies' display of ignorance on male sexuality. First off, were you there to see what primeval societal sexual behaviour was like? Second, ladies are not and have never been men. You will never have any idea of the sexuality of men so quit with your umempathetic, unrealistic judgement. Only men should judge men on sexuality issues.
Animals never develop their lifestyles unable to think creatively, the males' thinking completely clouded by irrational, impulsive sexual instincts as the females are ever naked.
We humans having the same sexual tendencies due to same flesh and blood we share ought to take advantage of our higher thinking capacity to create a societal system that bridles our parallel sexual tendency and promotes intellectual development.
But no, most ladies can't understand that in their myopic and selfish entitlement mentality.
Later y'all complain of lack of real men. All men are potentially real men, it's just our societal structure killing these potentials and ladies sexualisation of their bodies is a huge part of it.
And if you disagree with me, it's fine. I only wish all your male kids will grow up in an even more sexualised society

NB: Not in support of rape one bit and I'm aware that men can be taught to master their sexuality too. Just unfortunate that the society doesn't teach men this.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by rationalhuman(m): 9:30pm On May 29, 2020
Having Believe in any prophecies and prophet, Beliving that God choose a man for his message and a prescribed set of morality.
Above is what i think of religion.
You may addon or remove, there is no aprticular definition

JUICYPINEAPPLE:

I PURPOSELY ASKED YOU THAT QUESTION AND I WASN'T SURPRISE AT ALL AT YOUR RESPONSE. IT IS SOMETHING I VERY MUCH EXPECTED YOU TO TELL ME THAT IT IS "HARD TO EXPLAIN ON A WEB PAGE" WITH THE ADVICE THAT I SHOULD TRY TO READ BOOKS "WITH A BROAD MIND".

My question now is, what is religion?!
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Agboriotejoye(m): 9:34pm On May 29, 2020
JUICYPINEAPPLE:

grin Stuff like

Chai dis guy is really fun to chat with. May suicide bomber bomb you one day.
May you be dat suicide bomber and may you fail miserably.... Forever
Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by olajizz01(m): 9:35pm On May 29, 2020
Yobabad:
Hijab is a pure scam
But unclothedness is original/genuine sha,dumb.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:44pm On May 29, 2020
rationalhuman:
Having Believe in any prophecies and prophet, Beliving that God choose a man for his message and a prescribed set of morality.
Above is what i think of religion.
You may addon or remove, there is no aprticular definition

"It is impossible to describe a landscape so validly as to exclude all other descriptions, for no one can see the landscape in all its aspects at the same time, and no single view can prevent the existence and validity of other equally possible views".
Frithjof Schuon

ALL I CAN SAY IS THAT I HONESTLY ADMIRE YOUR MATURITY. I WISH YOU THE BEST IN LIFE.

1 Like

Re: Hijab Doesn't Stop Sexual Harrassment- Muslim Lady Cries Out by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 29, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

May you be dat suicide bomber and may you fail miserably.... Forever

grin I get your point lol.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

My Fiancée Isn't A Wife Material, Please Help. / My Fiancee's Anger Issues / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.