Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,373 members, 7,808,303 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:07 AM

AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina (19128 Views)

Peter Obi Declares Intention To Contest For 2023 Presidential Election (Video) / Surprises For Adesina Ahead Of Afdb Board Meeting / AfDB: President Ouattara Appoints Adama Koné To Work For Adesina's Re-election (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by ghettokid1(m): 4:23pm On May 29, 2020
For a people in search of leadership that will inspire a continent-wide transformation, Africa and its State Governmentts need to rally round and celebrate opportunities such as been presented by Dr @akin_adesina's presidency of the AfDB.

We will have ourselves to blame if we miss this opportunity Adesina deserve ALL our support

The former Anambra Governor tweeted.
https://mobile.twitter.com/PeterObi/status/1266347213460037632?p=v

19 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Top1gun: 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
Na today

3 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by ghettokid1(m): 4:45pm On May 29, 2020
Let the support keep coming

9 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Estherfabiaan(f): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
These are credible people

31 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by jericco1(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
undecided
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by SoftP(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
It’s always much better to get solidarity- support from those who are Masters @ winning their games.

His support is noted though...

11 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by NwaNimo1(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Either his account has been hacked or......he's been consuming to much 'Hero's Beer' mixed with 'Palmi'

[img]https://media./images/35579ed061c97c254e01dbc7a72ac86b/tenor.gif[/img]

33 Likes 6 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Karlifate: 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
United Nigeria.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Uyi168: 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
.. Ok..
Meanwhile.. wink

9 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by israelmao(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
Adesina Akinwumi is a true leader,he would have led well as Nigerian president.

35 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by dynicks(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
OSIBANJO/OBI for PRESIDENT AND VICE PRESIDENT 2023......

Don't know how it's gonno happen but I keep seeing it turn out that way...

don't know y this combo keeps resounding in my head!!....

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by explosiveskull(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
Make everybody answer their papa name.
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by zera(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
Who e epp
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by ODJ123(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
seems this man is lived by many....

.....I stopped cooking for ladies who visited at home since the day I discovered that the last one that came stored my number as jollof rice guy. ������
The tin still dey pain me....

meanwhile check ma SIG

15 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by TreasureTayo(m): 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
kk
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Dee60: 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
Dr Adesina has a lot of dreams and accomplishments. He has done a good thing to step aside for an investigation to be carried out and hopefully he will be cleared again. I however will not buy these politically motivated support flying around. Nigeria is so terribly corrupt (courtesy of our old politicians) that even Covid funds are now being investigated and it is about time we start to raise the bar if we ever want to make significant progress.

Barrack Obama is black. He contested twice in white dominated America and won twice as president of the most powerful state on the planet. He was wise. He knew that being black will attract a lot of scrutiny so he made up his mind not to allow things that could bring him into a question, knowing that the world is by far unfair to blacks.

I hope that Dr Adesina scales through and shames his detractors and by so doing lend credence to the fact that Africans can manage ourselves. Who knows, may be this is a blessing in disguise to further shine his image and prepare him for even better leadership roles.

36 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by ghettokid1(m): 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
Estherfabiaan:
T
Estherfabiaan:
T
SoftP:
Q
Estherfabiaan:
T
many TRASH loading...........

1 Like

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by DirtyGold: 4:48pm On May 29, 2020
His support didn't help Atiku to cum o lipsrsealed

The people whose support will count in this matter are heads of government and high ranking members of the diplomatic community.

Everyone wants to famz Adeshina for clout

smallsmall:

Irrespective of what happened with Atiku, you guys need to leanr how to separate an internal political disagreement, from an international standup for the black race!

Trump's America wants to usurp the AfDB because they see it providing a financial means to Afrcian countries, out fo their own selfish control.
That is why they are against Adesina, the President of AfDB.
Unlike institutions like the World bank and IMF, America does not have full control of the AfDB under Adesina and it is attacking the man so that it can put a stooge as its President and then increase its voting right!

It is all about the control of the Black man and his future.
Support Adesina and when he is re-elected, we can continue our local criticisms of each other, locally.
Stay focused please.
You are the one being emotional here. What international stance or relevance does Peter Obi have? His name only rings a bell in our local politics.

As for American influence, he who plays the piper dictates the tune! If they weren't funding the AfDB, their observations would have been dismissed as drunken talk.
Let the black race get its act together and no America will intimidate it!
How come America isn't talking shìt towards the Chinese or Asian bloc in general?
There is no technology or intelligence that is beyond Africa's reach, yet they choose to be dundees and beggars of the world. Africans cannot resist the urge to mess things up yet, they somehow expect respect from the world.

As for Adeshina, as long as there is transparency in the probe, let him go and defend himself and If he is indeed being unjustly persecuted, he will be vindicated.

What's tha business?

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by brainpulse: 4:49pm On May 29, 2020
What is the importance of his support. Bad wagon

2 Likes 3 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by naijareferee: 4:49pm On May 29, 2020
Ngozi okonjo contested for world bank presidency, Yoruba's led the campaign against her candidacy... But we have showed unalloyed support to Adesina... I hope we all are learning one or two lessons

65 Likes 8 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by DamnnNiggarr: 4:49pm On May 29, 2020
shocked
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by SoftP(m): 4:50pm On May 29, 2020
ghettokid1:

many TRASH loading...........

Akpu
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by maestroferddi: 4:51pm On May 29, 2020
Way to go...

Nigerians should rally round Adesina....

There is nothing he has allegedly done that those accusing him have not done ten times worse.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by JerryLegend(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2020
Alright this matter has been settled. Unto the next
Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by topedoski(m): 4:52pm On May 29, 2020
Given up hope on dis country since birth cool

1 Like

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Ogonimilitant(m): 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
When Onyema was accused of corruption,
no Yoruba man came to show solidarity to their fellow countryman.
They were busy telling him to go to US and face his trial.
They even accused him of being guilty when he has not been tried.
The Western media keep taunting him even on NL.

See the kind of solidarity coming from SE / SS for Adesina.
You see why we speak the way we speak

66 Likes 10 Shares

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Ideyontop: 4:54pm On May 29, 2020
Peter and Adeshina our next president and vice president.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Karlifate: 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
dynicks:

Who is OSIBANJO?

7 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by mrvitalis(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
dynicks:

Obi for president

12 Likes

Re: AfdB: Peter Obi Declares Support For Adesina by Goldencheese(m): 4:55pm On May 29, 2020
This is very commendable of Peter Obi. Why is APC and the president not lending support to this distinguished son of Nigeria? Why?

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Southwest Is The Economic Superpower Of Nigeria - Reno Omokri / May 30th Sit-At-Home: We Will Treat IPOB As Terrorist - Police Warn / Atiku Meets Bauchi Governor, Bala Mohammed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.