Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,995 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:49 AM

The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years (4188 Views)

Cop Who Killed George Floyd Caught Shopping In Disguise At Grocery Store / Wife Of Ex-Cop Who Killed George Floyd Files For Divorce / George Floyd: Minnesota Police Officers Fired After Death Of Unarmed Black Man (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Nobody: 4:24pm On May 29, 2020

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Nobody: 4:26pm On May 29, 2020
I think that cop was possessed.

2 Likes

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Emmacolinho(m): 4:28pm On May 29, 2020
Lord save us from frenimies

8 Likes

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Righteousness89(m): 4:46pm On May 29, 2020
Household Enemies are Real!

There is more to all these killings all over the world than meets the Physical eyes..

Just Calm down and Spirtually take a look at the Chronicle of events that has hit the World in this year 2020.

You will see that some forces are in haste to Take over this World.

They are the Globalist/NwO!

They are keenly watching us all and laughing at how the people are playing into their hands..

People of GOD Worldwide ! The times are Dangerous!

Instead of joing in Flaring up the Events thereby playing into the Hands of the Globalist/ New world Order, let us calm down and take a Stoc of our Life..

The Bible says there shall be " Great Tribulation such as the World has Never seen"

These are not times to React Negatively and Fast forward the plans of the Evil ones..

I call on all to Calm Down and Make Peace with THE KING of kings

I call on all to Calm down and Get yourself and Family into the Ark just like Noah Did..

I call on all to Ensure their is Oil in your Lamp and Extra to keep you so as to avoid being a Foolish Virgin..

Remember, Whosoever Calls on the Name of JESUS will be Saved..

Make hay!
#WE FLY SOON

9 Likes

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Nobody: 4:47pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
Righteousness89:
Household Enemies are Real!

[/s]

Hypocrite right wing big idiot. You supported Do.nald Tr.ump to order soldiers to shoot protesters.
SHAME on you. Our Almighty God you hide behind to achieve your crooked agenda is peace loving.

13 Likes 3 Shares

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by illicit(m): 5:01pm On May 29, 2020
I knew it.
I knew there was a motive behind that murder as usual.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Righteousness89(m): 5:09pm On May 29, 2020
[s]
ethicallyright:
[s][/s]

Hypocrite right wing big idiot. You supported Do.nald Tr.ump to order soldiers to shoot protesters.
SHAME on you. Our Almighty God you hide behind to achieve your crooked agenda is peace loving.
[/s]

Precious Daddy ,Have Mercy on this young Man!

Have Mercy!
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Gadaluck(m): 5:15pm On May 29, 2020
Chai, this is not only racism. But it's also a personal beef. The black dude was probably outperforming the smarty pants at work then. In the words of Scareface "all these jealousy and envy coming from my enemies.... U can admire but don't look too long. Just picture me rolling" haters tongue

1 Like

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by tyup(m): 5:37pm On May 29, 2020
He was calling him Bro in the Video

2 Likes

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Jokerman(m): 5:43pm On May 29, 2020
It was an assassination.

6 Likes

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Nobody: 5:47pm On May 29, 2020
Righteousness89:
[s][/s]

Precious Daddy ,Have Mercy on this young Man!

Have Mercy!

You need sense... That should be your prayer point.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by DamnnNiggarr: 6:50pm On May 29, 2020
grin

Damn Niggarr!

I smell envy and jealousy
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by CAPSLOCKED: 7:17pm On May 29, 2020
SHOULD I REMIND US THAT IN THIS MAY ALONE, GUNMEN HAVE ATTACKED PARTS OF SOUTHERN KADUNA SEVERALLY, KILLING AND INJURING OVER A HUNDRED NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS,
OR JUST PASS BY AND KEEP WATCHING AS WE FOOL OURSELVES OVER LITTLE THINGS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN THE WORST THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN OUR COMPOUNDS DAILY? undecided

21 Likes 2 Shares

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by confistified(m): 7:20pm On May 29, 2020
It's fake News.... They never knew each other for 17yrs.
The Cop worked at the Club for 17yrs before he was let go because of excess unnecessary use of force
Derek came into Minneapolis from Houston a few years back and also worked as a security guard to a Minneapolis Club for some time with the cop

But it wasn't 17yrs
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8368305/George-Floyd-cop-knelt-neck-worked-security-Minneapolis-club.html

Below are the list of people the cop has killed before

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Omar09(m): 7:21pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
SHOULD I REMIND US THAT IN THIS MAY ALONE, GUNMEN HAVE ATTACKED PARTS OF SOUTHERN KADUNA SEVERALLY, KILLING AND INJURING OVER A HUNDRED NIGERIAN CHRISTIANS,
OR JUST PASS BY AND KEEP WATCHING AS WE FOOL OURSELVES OVER LITTLE THINGS HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES WHEN THE WORST THINGS ARE HAPPENING IN OUR COMPOUNDS DAILY? undecided

Well, it's the US, what can I say?
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by CAPSLOCKED: 7:34pm On May 29, 2020
Omar09:

Well, it's the US, what can I say?

OUR FAMZING IS JUST TOO MUCH IN THIS COUNTRY.

POLICE AND SARS KILL YOUNG MEN ALMOST WEEKLY HERE.
HERDSMEN AND BANDITS ARE CAUSING MAYHEM UP NORTH IN JOS AND KADUNA.
THERE ARE VIDEOS, PICTURES, STORIES AND NEWS FOR ALL OF THIS.

BUT NIGERIANS WILL CRY BLOODY MURDER FOR SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR OWN YARD. PRAY FOR KOBE. PRAY FOR PARIS. PRAY FOR MINNEAPOLIS. BUT NEVER EVER WILL THEY PRAY FOR VICTIMS OF POLICE ABUSE IN NIGERIA. WAS IT NOT LAST WEEK THAT A HANDSOME YOUNG STUDENT IN JOS WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE POLICE? WHAT ABOUT HUNDREDS OF SHITE PROTESTERS THAT DIED IN ABUJA LAST YEAR?
NOBODY CARES UNLESS IT'S AMERICA.

WE'RE ALL BLOODY FOOLISH HYPOCRITES IN THIS NIGERIA.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by judedwriter(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
Jokerman:
It was an assassination.

Broad daylight assassination.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Omar09(m): 8:00pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

BUT NIGERIANS WILL CRY BLOODY MURDER FOR SOMETHING HAPPENING IN THE UNITED STATES WITHOUT PAYING ATTENTION TO WHAT'S HAPPENING IN OUR OWN YARD. PRAY FOR KOBE. PRAY FOR PARIS. PRAY FOR MINNEAPOLIS. BUT NEVER EVER WILL THEY PRAY FOR VICTIMS OF POLICE ABUSE IN NIGERIA. WAS IT NOT LAST WEEK THAT A HANDSOME YOUNG STUDENT IN JOS WAS SHOT DEAD BY THE POLICE? WHAT ABOUT HUNDREDS OF SHITE PROTESTERS THAT DIED IN ABUJA LAST YEAR?

You are going too far quoting things that happened at least last week. Just today I watched a live update on Twitter of a guy who was being harassed by men in uniform.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by aminusodiq(m): 8:16pm On May 29, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

hey bro... Anything dat happens in d NORTH os jot my business!!! wink I'd rather associate with d far black americans Dan with the mentally retarded northerners
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by CAPSLOCKED: 8:20pm On May 29, 2020
aminusodiq:
hey bro... Anything dat happens in d NORTH os jot my business!!! wink I'd rather associate with d far black americans Dan with the mentally retarded northerners

A HIGH PERCENTAGE OF THOSE AFFECTED BY CRISIS IN THE NORTH ARE IGBOS, IDOMAS, YORUBAS, IJAWS, AND OTHER TRIBES THAT HAVE MOVE UP NORTH TO TRADE. THE SOUTH CAN'T CONTAIN ALL OF US YOU KNOW.

1 Like

Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by kiddkash(m): 1:15am On May 30, 2020
I knew this was personal,

he just used police work to cover it up

and people are doing black lives matter
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by nelsonebby(m): 1:58am On May 30, 2020
Like I said
They should investigate if the officer knew him before. putting your knee on someone's neck for 9 minutes is not normal at all.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Nobody: 2:11am On May 30, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:
Thank you our people too like eye service.we pretend not not to know
What is happening around us.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by doggedfighter(f): 2:52am On May 30, 2020
What a world
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by cybriz82(m): 3:13am On May 30, 2020
That police man dn watch too much of animal planet ...for him mind na lion him be that was why he went for d dude's neck....
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by DataDash: 3:45am On May 30, 2020
NLReposter:
I think that cop was possessed.
that cop will burn in hell
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by EnuguEnugu: 6:54am On May 30, 2020
worked with him where?
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by Airoflaw(m): 7:42am On May 30, 2020
A former local nightclub owner has said Mr Chauvin and Mr Floyd both worked as bouncers at her venue in south Minneapolis up until last year, though it is unclear if they knew one another.
Re: The Officer Who Killed George Floyd Worked With Him For 17 Years by davillian(m): 12:18pm On May 30, 2020
The guy just wanted to kill him
And besides the looks on his face shows he was enjoying it...

If you dare bring out your camera phone in front of Nigerian police when they are doing shiit
You might not live to tell the story...

(1) (Reply)

Shocking Video.. Over 20 Girls Raped At Flavour’s Free Concert In Enugu / Man Cleared Of Rape Charge After 47 Years In Jail As Victim Admits Mistake(Pics) / BREAKING!!! Chinmark CEO, Marksman Chinedu "Escapes" From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.