Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,396 members, 7,808,423 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:44 AM

Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor (817 Views)

I'm In Church And I Forgot My Underwear - South African Slay Queen / Lady Told Her Tailor To Make A Simple Gown For Her. See What She Got / Ankara Style A Tailor Said Is N85,000 (Pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by LieDetector(m): 5:34pm On May 29, 2020
I take God beg una. The Corona virus has affected my means of livelihood. I'm fortunate to have possessed this skill before it struck. I've been layed off because of this pandemic. Anywhere I fit work. No wahala. I'm willing to relocate. Mek I for find food chop.

I'm a male tailor in need of a fashion house where I can work. I'm proficient in making shirts, trousers and senators. I can work comfortably without supervision. I'll be glad if anyone will be in need of my service or refer me to any fashion house. I swear I'll appreciate.

Cc. Goldenval Realborn

E no easy anywhere. But God no go shame us

1 Like

Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by LieDetector(m): 9:41pm On May 29, 2020
LieDetector:
I take God beg una. The Corona virus has affected my means of livelihood. I'm fortunate to have possessed this skill before it struck. I've been layed off because of this pandemic. Anywhere I fit work. No wahala. I'm willing to relocate. Mek I for find food chop.

I'm a male tailor in need of a fashion house where I can work. I'm proficient in making shirts, trousers and senators. I can work comfortably without supervision. I'll be glad if anyone will be in need of my service or refer me to any fashion house. I swear I'll appreciate.

Cc. Goldenval Realborn

I'm still in the look out please
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by otunba96: 1:23am On May 30, 2020
Good morning, can you work in Dubai as tailor
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by LieDetector(m): 8:21am On May 30, 2020
otunba96:
Good morning, can you work in Dubai as tailor
yes sir. With my skill I can fit into any fashion house
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by goldenval(m): 9:45pm On Jun 09, 2020
LieDetector:

Cc. Goldenval Realborn

Replying you because you mentioned my name. I have someone at lekki in need of such service, I can give you his details so you can discuss with him.
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by Ahmedsuleiman(m): 6:52pm On Jun 12, 2020
Good news, if you are in Abuja and looking for a job as tailor, send me a whatsapp now with this number 07038863793. There is a promising position available for you

1 Like

Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by Cribking1(m): 9:17pm On Jun 12, 2020
A professional male tailor is needed in Ibadan. You can call or Whatsapp the Creative Director 08162901386

1 Like

Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by LieDetector(m): 7:17am On Jul 01, 2020
goldenval:

Replying you because you mentioned my name. I have someone at lekki in need of such service, I can give you his details so you can discuss with him.
sir. my phone spoilt ever since the start of this month. i'm only using a java phone to log in now for the first time. I'm just seeing this. I am hundred percent interested sir. please how do I reach you?
Re: Please I'm In Need Of Where To Work As A Tailor by Ike65: 9:47pm On Jul 03, 2020
Ahmedsuleiman:
Good news, if you are in Abuja and looking for a job as tailor, send me a whatsapp now with this number 07038863793. There is a promising position available for you

Sir I'm not in Abj but I'm interested. The Problem accommodation

(1) (Reply)

Modelling/like It Has Neva Been Done! / Nlders Pls Where Can I Get This Magazines From? / Size 52 Italian Verde Suit For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.