Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,726 members, 7,802,187 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:42 AM

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market - Phones (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market (42171 Views)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Lightangel65: 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
Soon all thesse their camera go reach ten.
5 cameras yet it won't beat one single iPhone camera

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by AmigoDeDon(m): 2:18pm On May 30, 2020
Good one.
I will see how many I can sell at Golden Systems Store.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by victorjoe(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
ajimotoke:
I'm really not happy with Infinix, they just render my hot 7 useless, how many phone una dey do per week. grin, you buy this one now, you go thing say you don buy latest, next day you go just here say hot 10 don come out angry grin

Lolz, my hot 8 wey I buy 31 Dec never cold them come bring hot 9 and u de talk about your hot 7.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by madskills(m): 3:20pm On May 30, 2020
Kizzygentle:

As far as I can access the Internet and keep in touch with people via chats and calls am contented with mine abeg. I don't need to show off or woo a girl because of any phone. All I need is been updated and communication.
help me tell them jare, do.forming phone freaks if you see the type of phone dey use u go laffin, as in they have any company producing phone in their village..
mchewww

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Alfred234(m): 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
I'm now convinced that some nairaland mods are being paid by Infinix and Tecno to market their crappy phones.
That's why they deleted our Xiaomi Thread. angry

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Justarandomguy: 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
Uugh shit. Here we go again...
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Justarandomguy: 4:18pm On May 30, 2020
Alfred234:
I'm now convinced that some nairaland mods are being paid by Infinix and Tecno to market their crappy phones.
They did?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Nobody: 4:19pm On May 30, 2020
temptnow:

Xiaomi is trash

it might be trashed

but let me hit you on something
compared this phone with other phone from other brands within the same prices (oppo vivo Samsung huawie LG Nokia ) spec for spec you will discover that you have been defraud

just do a little research on it

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Teeboi56: 4:36pm On May 30, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Me when I hear Infinix , Techo or Itel. All I do is
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin
Bro things ave change dis days
Infinix note 7 in comparison beat Samsung A51 check YouTube for More details
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Alfred234(m): 4:38pm On May 30, 2020
Justarandomguy:
They did?
They did o... The thing shock me. An informative thread just got deleted like it's nothing.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Samylekey(m): 5:16pm On May 30, 2020
ThereIsHopee:
Oh well...
Free?
You didn't add a price
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 5:52pm On May 30, 2020
Teeboi56:

compare the phones after 1yr..

don't stress me abeg grin

3 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 5:53pm On May 30, 2020
Lmaoooo[quote author=Xbursta post=90121594][/quote]
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by SIRcumalot: 7:24pm On May 30, 2020
I don dey use zero 5 now for three years.
And I no get wahala...
Why Una dey hate?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by MayenKudi: 8:24pm On May 30, 2020
but there are some Tecno products that are legit cute, i have been using my camon 12 air for some time now without any worries
Elslim:
Ram and processor

If you still use infinix and tecno at this year and age, I pray the god of phone will come and rescue you from bondage and darkness....

Where is my xiaomi geng smiley
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by micxwell(m): 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
TreasureTayo:
compare the phones after 1yr..

don't stress me abeg grin
You're a clown, I swear cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
Abi nah. the guy wan prove to me say infinix better pass samsung so I give am smackdown. He no fit survive am bro grin grin grin grin
micxwell:
You're a clown, I swear cheesy cheesy grin
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by micxwell(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Abi nah. the guy wan prove to me say infinix better pass samsung so I give am smackdown. He no fit survive am bro grin grin grin grin
Lol, Even me, I'm too tired to even reply him. I just had to read and move on. Sammy A51! He didn't even bring it down a little.

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Elslim: 10:34pm On May 30, 2020
MayenKudi:
but there are some Tecno products that are legit cute, i have been using my camon 12 air for some time now without any worries

I'd not the usage that is the problem, its the price to value ratio

They use outdated camera sensors, poor processors, bad OS and all for an over expensive price range

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 11:10pm On May 30, 2020
micxwell:
Lol, Even me, I'm too tired to even reply him. I just had to read and move on. Sammy A51! He didn't even bring it down a little.
no mind am.. He no compare am with A10 grin
funny guy

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by micxwell(m): 11:14pm On May 30, 2020
TreasureTayo:
no mind am.. He no compare am with A10 grin
funny guy
Exactly my thoughts o wink

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by ajimotoke(m): 2:46am On May 31, 2020
Lol grin
victorjoe:

Lolz, my hot 8 wey I buy 31 Dec never cold them come bring hot 9 and u de talk about your hot 7.

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Nobody: 8:12am On May 31, 2020
SamOyovwi:
The same Igbo billionaire owns the two companies cool

Sorry to bust ur bubble, he co-owns
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by audububa(m): 12:57pm On May 31, 2020
Watch out for my honest review on YouTube.. Subscribe to get alerted when the video is out

YouTube.com/AuduBuba

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by audububa(m): 12:58pm On May 31, 2020
audububa:
Watch out for my honest review on YouTube.. Subscribe to get alerted when the video is out

YouTube.com/AuduBuba
https://YouTube.com/AuduBuba
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by SamOyovwi: 3:17pm On May 31, 2020
Na shares those people get Mr man
ProfDview1:

Sorry to bust ur bubble, he co-owns
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Olakanjosh: 6:17pm On Jun 02, 2020
Teeboi56:

It's a lie infinix note 7 did not beat samsung a50 not to talk of samsung a51, I watched it on youtube just now. I wonder why you people like to compare samsung phones with infinix and the rest of Chinese phones, they are incomparable to samsung phones.
Samsung themes alone don beat them all.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by brainiac228(m): 10:55pm On Jun 04, 2020
ajimotoke:
I'm really not happy with Infinix, they just render my hot 7 useless, how many phone una dey do per week. grin, you buy this one now, you go thing say you don buy latest, next day you go just here say hot 10 don come out angry grin
That's why I move to Samsung I sold my hot 6 I bought then before hot 7 came out cause I knew the price will drop.
I'm currently using Samsung s7 edge that was produced in 2016 and people still respect the phone.
My advice anyone that wants to buy us that they either buy samsung or Iphone, cause all those other phones get outdated easily.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by edoairways: 11:15pm On Jun 04, 2020
SIRcumalot:
I don dey use zero 5 now for three years.
And I no get wahala...
Why Una dey hate?
Unnecessary hate. I have a friend of mine who still uses infinix hot 4 till date

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by ajimotoke(m): 8:26am On Jun 06, 2020
I'm always scared of Samsung screen

brainiac228:

That's why I move to Samsung I sold my hot 6 I bought then before hot 7 came out cause I knew the price will drop.
I'm currently using Samsung s7 edge that was produced in 2016 and people still respect the phone.
My advice anyone that wants to buy us that they either buy samsung or Iphone, cause all those other phones get outdated easily.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by edoairways: 10:06am On Jun 06, 2020
Alfred234:
They deleted because of people like you

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Cubot Dinosaur 4g Lte, 3gb, 16gb, 5.5", 4150mah / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now? / How To Link Your BVN To Any Bank Account Without Going To The Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.