Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,443 members, 7,808,582 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:45 PM

Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market (42184 Views)

Itel Launches Ear Phones, Laptop, TV And A New Phone Into Nigerian Market / Infinix Launches Its Brand Of TV Into Nigerian Market / Comparison Between Samsung Galaxy Note 9 And Samsung Galaxy S9 Plus (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by Alfred234(m): 12:01pm On Jun 06, 2020
edoairways:

They deleted because of people like you
Oga better open your eyes. I used to be a lover of Tecno and infinix devices i have used 5 different devices from both Tecno and infinix. i even fought Xiaomi marketers but i thank God i have finally seen the light.
Transsion is ripping off poor Nigerians.

2 Likes

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by edoairways: 1:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
Alfred234:

Oga better open your eyes. I used to be a lover of Tecno and infinix devices i have used 5 different devices from both Tecno and infinix. i even fought Xiaomi marketers but i thank God i have finally seen the light.
Transsion is ripping off poor Nigerians.
But xiaomi cameras are sharp

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by harryodilli19(m): 3:30pm On Jun 06, 2020
digitalcrazeman:
https://twitter.com/InfinixNigeria/status/1266391612541874180?s=19

Can you clarify if the Infinix Hot 9 Play is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 processor or the MediaTek Helio A25 processor and are both of them quad-core ?
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by digitalcrazeman: 6:36am On Jun 07, 2020
harryodilli19:

Can you clarify if the Infinix Hot 9 Play is powered by the MediaTek Helio A22 processor or the MediaTek Helio A25 processor and are both of them quad-core ?
lemme check it out
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by eugene12345: 12:12pm On Jun 10, 2020
emotionada:

Do you have it?
i tire for them o
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by skywalker240(m): 3:59pm On Jun 10, 2020
toniblacman:
So long it's you, proving a point is pointless.
grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by skywalker240(m): 4:04pm On Jun 10, 2020
toniblacman:

Tangible
Yes! It wouldn't be tangible to you. It can never be.
The reasoning faculty I perceive is incapable to process tangibility
you are wicket

grin grin grin
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by edoairways: 8:16am On Jun 11, 2020
Well done op, we will keep soaring higher even when some persons dies of hypertension
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by XOTHEHOST(m): 8:24am On Jun 11, 2020
edoairways:
Well done op, we will keep soaring higher even when some persons dies of hypertension

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by edoairways: 9:05am On Jun 11, 2020
[quote author=XOTHEHOST post=90541589][/quote]
This is what am talking about. They couldn't pretend at all, their hp is on the rise
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by XOTHEHOST(m): 9:29am On Jun 11, 2020
[color=#770077][/color]high blood pressure was when i was using infinix hot 6x hanging after hanging to open WhatsApp the phone will think twice before e open ordinary small rain where bit me naso speaker start to malfunction the phone portrait mode na error no go area portrait wer dey blur my face battery is good charging the phone it's takes forever.... I bought the phone from slot abeookuta before you say i bought a fake phone

1 Like

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by brainiac228(m): 6:18pm On Jun 14, 2020
ajimotoke:
I'm always scared of Samsung screen

Don't be scared
You can go for an Iphone or if you prefer android, Huawei is okay.
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by DedeNkem: 12:58am On Jun 27, 2020
Low quality company, low quality phone!

Don't buy any phone you can't find in the U.S. or Europe! They don't want to adhere to their quality standards.

Low quality companies flood Nigeria with inferior products! Beware!

Forget buying phone, if you don't intend to buy from any of these top three brands;

1. Samsung
2. Apple
3. Huawei
Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by korban3134(m): 5:57am On Jun 27, 2020
TreasureTayo:
Me when I hear Infinix , Techo or Itel. All I do is
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin
grin grin
grin

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by korban3134(m): 6:05am On Jun 27, 2020
DedeNkem:
Low quality company, low quality phone!

Don't buy any phone you can't find in the U.S. or Europe! They don't want to adhere to their quality standards.

Low quality companies flood Nigeria with inferior products! Beware!

Forget buying phone, if you don't intend to buy from any of these top three brands;

1. Samsung
2. Apple
3. Huawei
4. XIAOMI

https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.gadgetsnow.com/slideshows/10-biggest-smartphone-companies-of-the-world/amp_photolist/68097589.cms?espv=1

Re: Infinix Hot 9 And Hot 9 play devices Introduced To Nigerian Market by TreasureTayo(m): 11:40am On Jun 27, 2020
[quote author=korban3134 post=91115682][/quote]lol uve killed them grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

MTN Apologises For Glitch, Customer's Debts To Be Restored. / Phones Are Becoming So Ugly / How Are You Holding Your Phone Right Now?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.