Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,338 members, 7,808,194 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:28 AM

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) (68389 Views)

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nltaliban(m): 7:54pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin

I had to find the pictures oo.
Those guys are proud grin ah ah
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
All the professors our universities have produced how far? The Profs were the one campaigning for a certificate-les jihadist to be their president. While some of them were in the office changing figures some were on the streets snatching ballot boxes in favor of quota system candidate.

E be like say na universities' picture madness we go suffer now. Lazy youths
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nltaliban(m): 7:55pm On May 29, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
It's starting to seem like a competition.....
Im pretty sure Drone shots of OAU is next...or UNILAG.
Truth is laslas we are all local champions, as we cant compete with standard schools in the world.
Nice shots by the way....

The university of Ibadan is recognised globally.
You didn't see where I quoted Times Higher Education?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nltaliban(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
ojun50:
Wey does uniliorin children wey day make noise yesterday
They've gone to hide grin

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by femiblaze(m): 7:56pm On May 29, 2020
Picture 3 is actually not Sultan. That is the Faculty of Arts building with Department of Music and KDL showing on the sides.

Columba90:
At least, give keys/legends for the pics.
Pic 1 Main Gate

Pic 2 SUB, with swimming pool in the middle, green in colour

Pic 3 Sultan Bello Hall

Pic 4 Admin Block and the Clock Tower

Pic 5 SUB Foyer

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Dididrumz(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
This was my dream school

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by ednut1(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
Mediocrity
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by dulux07(m): 7:57pm On May 29, 2020
jojoseph:

Why are you not proud of yourself and your race. Self hatred, inferiority complex.
Being proud of what we have presently will only slow down progress, because there is nothing to be proud about
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
chibike69:

anybody wey go cast my Alma mater
me and that person go fight.
Plans are well underway.
Na from SUB we go start cheesy
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Akube1z: 7:58pm On May 29, 2020
dulux07:
Hyping nonsense lipsrsealed. Universities that are not even top 10 in africa. undecided. Despite Nigeria claiming giant of africa, and having vast resources
It depend on the government of a country. Nigeria have vast resources and man power. But we lack good leaders. Corruption is killing Nigeria.

If our leaders can implement the resources, and develop our country in all sector. Our country will grow. And Nigeria will be A great Nation.

PS. South African universities tops the top ten universities in Africa. A university in Morroco is the first university in the world, Ui first in west Africa..

South african was developed by the whites they benefited from the aparthy system and good government.

It all depend on government and a corrupt free nation.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Liposure: 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
Columba90:
At least, give keys/legends for the pics.
Pic 1 Main Gate

Pic 2 SUB, with swimming pool in the middle, green in colour

Pic 3 Sultan Bello Hall

Pic 4 Admin Block and the Clock Tower

Pic 5 SUB Foyer
what set
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fergie001: 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
Akinola100:
The meaning?
For knowledge and sound judgement...(that's their motto o)

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by DeAlphaMale(m): 7:59pm On May 29, 2020
Who will do futo own i want to check something
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by faithfull18(f): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
Nice.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by misterjosh(m): 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
I see lots of green, that's commendable.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fergie001: 8:01pm On May 29, 2020
9jaDoomCountry:
All the professors our universities have produced how far? The Profs were the one campaigning for a certificate-les jihadist to be their president. While some of them were in the office changing figures some were on the streets snatching ballot boxes in favor of quota system candidate.

E be like say na universities' picture madness we go suffer now. Lazy youths
That University is a PDP stronghold.

Politicians are same nonetheless.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
femiblaze:
Picture 3 is actually not Sultan. That is the Faculty of Arts building with Department of Music and KDL showing on the sides.

You are correct.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by ayamsuperstar: 8:02pm On May 29, 2020
I think this is better than UNILORIN 's drone view
If person pikin fine make we talk am.
Proudly UNILORIN Alumnus!
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by yesloaded: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin

UI & UCH is a city inside city

You can spend a whole year inside this institution without going out & you will not lack anything or have any reason to go out at all

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Akinola100: 8:04pm On May 29, 2020
fergie001:

For knowledge and sound judgement...(that's their motto o)
The language is like Spanish
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fergie001: 8:08pm On May 29, 2020
Akinola100:
The language is like Spanish
Latin!
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fergie001: 8:09pm On May 29, 2020
yesloaded:

You can spend a whole year inside this institution without going out & you will not lack anything or have any reason to go out at all
You no lie bro........You see that University.....Its years and years of planning.

The founders really did a good job.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by dulux07(m): 8:10pm On May 29, 2020
Akube1z:

It depend on the government of a country. Nigeria have vast resources and man power. But we lack good leaders. Corruption is killing Nigeria.

If our leaders can implement the resources, and develop our country in all sector. Our country will grow. And Nigeria will be A great Nation.
Sure, that is why i am not happy with the post, Nigeria has the potential to be one of the top countries in the world, with the best universities in Africa. But look at where we are now, despite the fact that we have the resources and the intellect, yet someone is praising mediocrity
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by RHAPSODYIDRIS(m): 8:11pm On May 29, 2020
This is my Alma Mata...
Proudly a Mellanbite

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by originalme1: 8:12pm On May 29, 2020
cremedelacreme:
Nice shots.I noticed the buildings are too clustered. OAU is the finest I've seen so far.
See don't let anybody deceive you o, OAU just have fine buildings, the landscaping, organisation and serenity is far behind UI surroundings. I have spent years in both schools.

3 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by DontBullshitMe: 8:13pm On May 29, 2020
yesloaded:

That can be said for most Federal Government owned higher institution. I don't understand why you seem to be shocked by it.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by solonubinho(m): 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
I see my beloved Kenneth Dike Library in picture 3. I did night study there ehn....lol

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 8:14pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
Check out drone pictures of the university of Ibadan, the First and the best.

Important to note that the university of Ibadan; founded 1948 leads not only in age but also academically. The great citadel was the only Nigerian university rated as of the world's first 300 by Times Higher Education in 2020
Where are the beautiful pictures of their innovation research findings ? ? ?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by DontBullshitMe: 8:15pm On May 29, 2020
pDudd:
That's my Alma Mata

Greatest Kutites.
When did you graduate?

Did you enrol for another degree in the US?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by solonubinho(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
ednut1:
Mediocrity
What's your alma mater by the way?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by GogetterMD(m): 8:18pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
Check out drone pictures of the university of Ibadan, the First and the best.

Important to note that the university of Ibadan; founded 1948 leads not only in age but also academically. The great citadel was the only Nigerian university rated as of the world's first 300 by Times Higher Education in 2020

University of Ibadan is rated 501-600 on the THE 2020 rankings

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.