Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,088 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:59 AM

Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) (68388 Views)

Ground Shots Of Federal University Of Technology Owerri / Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Okeychuks123: 11:01pm On May 29, 2020
mannobi:
The Premier University. Proudly uite. Zikism our pride. RECTE SAPERE FONS
of the greatest zikite

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by stevups(m): 11:06pm On May 29, 2020
pDudd:
That's my Alma Mata

Greatest Kutites.
Great person
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by hopeblessing34(m): 11:07pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
That's my school cool cool cool
First and best.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by maxzee(m): 11:08pm On May 29, 2020
pDudd:
That's my Alma Mata
Greatest Kutites.
Great. Kutite as well
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fashmann(m): 11:09pm On May 29, 2020
First and the best! grin

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by 1stola: 11:10pm On May 29, 2020
sulaak:

Forest is better than building. Africans must be the only race cutting their trees
Keep fooling yourself.
90% of country homes in the west is built with woods.
Where did the woods come from?
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Vyzz: 11:10pm On May 29, 2020
fergie001:
Diswan you dey mention lala alma mater nah grin

Na lalasticlala alma mater? I no knw Ọmo make he come show his boy love Na my alma mater oo
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Basher8583: 11:11pm On May 29, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
It's starting to seem like a competition.....
Im pretty sure Drone shots of OAU is next...or UNILAG.
Truth is laslas we are all local champions, as we cant compete with standard schools in the world.
Nice shots by the way....

Go to school first before complaining
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fergie001: 11:12pm On May 29, 2020
Vyzz:

Na lalasticlala alma mater?
I no knw
Ọmo make he come show his boy love
Na my alma mater oo
Ya...hail am nah grin
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by QweenM(f): 11:21pm On May 29, 2020
God bless my Alma Mater, 1st and 2nd degrees....... First and the best! tongue tongue
RECTE SAPERE FONS.

#ProudlyanIdiaite
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by madjune(m): 11:22pm On May 29, 2020
Na drone dey reign for naija now.

Soon people go begin snap their living rooms with drone camera.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobleladycakes1(f): 11:38pm On May 29, 2020
Lovely shots
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Dybala11(m): 11:40pm On May 29, 2020
aminusodiq:
Forget Dah unilorin thread!!! Now, this is what I call a university grin grin grin.

Btwn proudly Ladokite tongue tongue tongue
I'm a proud Ladokite too.

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Perfecttouch(m): 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
1stola:
Yes!

This is an institution!
See structures cool
See tarred roads cool
See organisations cool

Unlike that forest called UNILORIN
(BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin
u must swallow this thing wey you talk hence, na 1billion boys I go send to you
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by slysteel: 11:45pm On May 29, 2020
Nltaliban:
This looks like a primary school in south Africa. Backward people celebrating B.S

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by piagetskinner(m): 11:47pm On May 29, 2020
See better drone shot... not like that one that of Unilorin. The photographer no get the angle at all.. abi na him first time of using drone

Because Unilorin is beautiful
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Emman93(m): 11:54pm On May 29, 2020
Kpokakpoka:
It's starting to seem like a competition.....
Im pretty sure Drone shots of OAU is next...or UNILAG.
Truth is laslas we are all local champions, as we cant compete with standard schools in the world.
Nice shots by the way....

It was the Best among University in the 40s to 50s before your forefathers truncated Regional System of Government.
Stop criticizing blindly, it will be great again once Nigeria is more.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Emman93(m): 11:56pm On May 29, 2020
slysteel:
This looks like a primary school in south Africa. Backward people celebrating B.S
Maybe ,just maybe you forget so soon that your Fathers , Aguiyi Ironsi truncated regional system.
Read about University of Ibadan in 50s, the best in whole africa then.

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by udison123(f): 12:09am On May 30, 2020
We are the number one and Best Roof Company in Lagos, Nigeria. We have been in business for over 10 years and counting.

We sell Stone Coated Roofing Sheet(also known as Gerard) with beautiful designs like Shingles, Bond, Milano, Classic and Roman.

This Modern design of Stone Coated Roofing Sheet is:
1. Water proof,
2. Fire resistant,
3. Sound proof,
4. Does not fade and
5. Comes with 50 Years Warranty.

Reach us on 07088999644... 07088999644.... 07088999644....
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by fullblast(m): 12:36am On May 30, 2020
Lyydia:
Beautiful!

But,
oau, anytime, anyday

OAU campus no dey make noise at all... African most beautiful .
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by aminusodiq(m): 12:42am On May 30, 2020
Dybala11:

I'm proud Ladokite too.
waoh.. M which level and deptmnt
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Dybala11(m): 12:54am On May 30, 2020
aminusodiq:
waoh.. M which level and deptmnt
I graduated last year bro, from the department of Pure and Applied Chemistry.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Nobody: 1:00am On May 30, 2020
Emman93:

Maybe ,just maybe you forget so soon that your Fathers , Aguiyi Ironsi truncated regional system.
Read about University of Ibadan in 50s, the best in whole africa then.

Not south african universities always came first
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by victorDanladi: 1:14am On May 30, 2020
cremedelacreme:
Nice shots.I noticed the buildings are too clustered. OAU is the finest I've seen so far.
U.I clustered?

Than OAU?

OAU=CLUSTERED
.. Although more beautiful

You can covered the whole of OAU academy with a shot

The picture above is just 20% of U.I
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by staneless(m): 1:17am On May 30, 2020
All I see are buildings inside thick forest grin
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by victorDanladi: 1:23am On May 30, 2020
Mires:

You are very correct. That was one of my observations when I first stepped into Ui. However, Ui maintenance culture is second to none in the country
Same to me.

But some poor observers and noise makers will never agree.

Also,OAU is more clustered,it possible to see 70% of the university by Standing at OAU motion ground

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by bitex2(m): 3:09am On May 30, 2020
Columba90:

Apt.
Just like saying oxford university is wack because they havnt produced a cure yet.
Besides Faculty of clinical science isnt the only unit in the versity.
There is no correlation

2 Likes

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by IronGalaxy: 3:42am On May 30, 2020
TMKsouth:

BULL.

This worshipping of white people should stop. Here is the BRAND NEW University of Mpumalanga in South Africa - built by blacks.

Copy dulux07
Amen, ey the white worship on this forum bro

1 Like

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by IronGalaxy: 3:57am On May 30, 2020
Akube1z:

It depend on the government of a country. Nigeria have vast resources and man power. But we lack good leaders. Corruption is killing Nigeria.

If our leaders can implement the resources, and develop our country in all sector. Our country will grow. And Nigeria will be A great Nation.

PS. South African universities tops the top ten universities in Africa. A university in Morroco is the first university in the world, Ui first in west Africa..

South african was developed by the whites they benefited from the aparthy system and good government.

It all depend on government and a corrupt free nation.
To always say South Africa was " developed by whites" is to make excuses for your under -development

Below, University of Johannesburg, Soweto Campus built by black people in a black neighbourhood. This ass-kissing of white people has to stop among you Nigerians

Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Jeamillz2020(m): 6:55am On May 30, 2020
Okay so who is next to drop drone shot of their schools
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by ADMAF(m): 7:40am On May 30, 2020
IronGalaxy:
To always say South Africa was " developed by whites" is to make excuses for your under -development

Below, University of Johannesburg, Soweto Campus built by black people in a black neighbourhood. This ass-kissing of white people has to stop among you Nigerians
There are better pics than this if you really want to showcase S.A uni. Structures. UI buildings will def. Compete with these. I'll see if I can get some pictures.
Re: Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) by Johnnyessence(m): 7:53am On May 30, 2020
1stola:
Yes!
This is an institution! See structures cool See tarred roads cool See organisations cool
Unlike that forest called UNILORIN (BETTER BY far NONSENSE) grin
you just like to envy unilorin.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bauchi Secondary School Closed After Students Held Wedding Among Themselves / Adekunle Ajasin University,Akungba 2016/2017 Admission Process Thread. / UNILAG Girls In "Car Wash" Show During Hall Week Celebration

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.