Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,690 members, 7,802,005 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 07:45 AM

My Take On The Arewa Show Off - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / My Take On The Arewa Show Off (3047 Views)

Northerner Chanting To Peter Obi At The Arewa Interactive Session 2023 In Kaduna / What The Arewa Community Leader In Delta Said About Okowa (Video) / 2019: Olawepo Hashim And The Arewa Challenge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Ibrahimmrfish(m): 6:18pm On May 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
see eh the youths in edo, which happens to be my state ball . Compared to people in niger and kd.
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:04pm On May 30, 2020
Aufbauh:
This thread reek of pretentious jealousy and shear hypocrisy! Why not remove the spec in your eyes before plugging the log of wood in your neighbour's eyes?

When E money and the likes that has questionable money flaunt their wealth you cheer them up, but when Arewa boys flaunt their you start wailing up and down.

I'm not from the core north but I've traveled the length and breadth of this country and I've seen beggars and riches in everywhere.

What you cannot dispute is that the richest men in Nigeria are from the North and the poorest are from there too.
What everyone should be mindful of is his/her personal success.
their own version of hypocrisy is extra ordinary!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 8:36pm On May 30, 2020
Hmm
Captainrambo2:
criticism directed to a few 1% should not be seen as attack.

I told you b4 I did hit attack the north
this your thread was concocted out of hatred and jealousy

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Captainrambo2: 8:57pm On May 30, 2020
Bembellaa:
Hmmthis your thread was concocted out of hatred and jealousy
whatever
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Aufbauh(m): 9:19pm On May 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
whatever

Why have you not ask your own father to steal Govt money and requisite it to you if it's that easy?

Imagine you saying that even if you do yahoo or other ill vices doesn't matter.. Stealing is stealing!
The difference is that their Dad stole from Govt while you steal from fellow men.
God will even be merciful to them cus it's the sin of their fathers than you that steal directly.

Do you think that the wealth Davido is flaunting comes solely from music? His father is his backbone.

Don't be unfortunate!

2 Likes

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
Captainrambo2:
whatever
free your mind from hatred and bigotry
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Nobody: 9:52pm On May 30, 2020
Bembellaa:
who will read this long crap?

Sir the OP and others are saying the truth, I don't comment on politics with this moniker but this is the truth!

I grew up and still staying in the North.
#Peace
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Nobody: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
AMvanquish:
I would have joined the argument but don't have that energy. The North is blessed with Human and Natural resources. Politicians and a lot of self centered people are the problem.
Yes, there is a lot of poverty and mostly in the Rural areas were there is much neglect.

But also, there is money in the North with lots of opportunities, we just lack visionaries with Strong will.

God bless You!!! I live in the North, infact I was born here!
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 9:55pm On May 30, 2020
NwaEje:

Sir the OP and others are saying the truth, I don't comment on politics with this moniker but this is the truth!

I grew up and still staying in the North.
#Peace
No he's not...growing and staying in the north don't make you people like us...

The hate you people have for the north is Natural... It's now like a culture among you Igbos to hate the north...

You don't want to see anything good coming from the north

You only want to see northerners suffering or begging

1 Like

Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 9:56pm On May 30, 2020
NwaEje:

God bless You!!! I live in the North, infact I was born here!
which state in North were you even born??
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Susu888(m): 12:47am On May 31, 2020
Captainrambo2:
insult to the north ? No.

Rather the 1%aristocrats should rub thier proceeds of larceny on the faces of the poor there.

You really believe what you're saying?? Your Hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens but i no blame you sha... it runs in your blood
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Susu888(m): 12:50am On May 31, 2020
Bembellaa:
No he's not...growing and staying in the north don't make you people like us...

The hate you people have for the north is Natural... It's now like a culture among you Igbos to hate the north...

You don't want to see anything good coming from the north

You only want to see northerners suffering or begging

Gbam!
Re: My Take On The Arewa Show Off by Bembellaa: 11:05am On May 31, 2020
Susu888:

You really believe what you're saying?? Your Hypocrisy stinks to the high heavens but i no blame you sha... it runs in your blood
100% hypocrisy is part of their culture

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

This is west Africa's largest off-Grid Solar power plant in kano(photos) / Igboho Released: No Sit At Home, No Killing Of Police / Showers Of Victory:the Internet Reacts To Abuja's Rainfall Ahead Of Tinubu's Pic

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.