Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,445 members, 7,808,595 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:58 PM

XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* - Phones (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* (49350 Views)

Xiaomi Compilation Thread Updated / Infinix Hot 6 Pro X608 Official Discussion Thread / ***** Infinix Discussion Thread ***** (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by bizza45: 6:30pm On May 31, 2020
I have downloaded up to 20 songs but they can't play from my music player even my mizikmatch can't can't play them ... Can anyone here help me out please
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 6:31pm On May 31, 2020
bizza45:
I have downloaded up to 20 songs but they can't play from my music player even my mizikmatch can't can't play them ... Can anyone here help me out please

What format and where did you download from?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by olayinkajnr(m): 6:33pm On May 31, 2020
TrebleChamp:
Chai d matta don pain my oga, we will survive sir. I blive this thread will grow so fast, it will overtake dat T thread in a matter of days. Glad you, genius. 43, olayinkajnr and other great minds are here so assist us as always.

Bro, he reach to pain anybody o. He dey pain me too but like you said, we dey here. It can only get better.

6 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by PricyTech: 6:33pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

That is not GCam. Always state your phone model, it helps us to assist you better
My model nah 8a redmi
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by olayinkajnr(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
hardeycute:
I may have to keep giving Seun a mention everyday quoting this post.

The usual culprit is drag.net and I don't know why the thread still remains hidden.

Surprisingly, it wasn't drag.net but mynd.44
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 6:35pm On May 31, 2020
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 6:41pm On May 31, 2020
I've been hearing so many complaints about the note 8 pro battery life can someone who has/had the Device give me a honest review about the battery life?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 6:45pm On May 31, 2020
I have just begun to use the phone today and the battery is pretty okay compared to the work it does and the specs of the phone
postdigger:
I've been hearing so many complaints about the note 8 pro battery life can someone who has/had the Device give me a honest review about the battery life?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by postdigger(m): 6:48pm On May 31, 2020
LehreMi:
I have just begun to use the phone today and the battery is pretty okay compared to the work it does and the specs of the phone
How many percent drains on normal or heavy usage in a particular time?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by freeman67: 6:51pm On May 31, 2020
Jemerson:

Check for any updates or download the rom manually and flash.

You can even backup your files and factory reset

Ok, thanks.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by hardeycute(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
olayinkajnr:

Surprisingly, it wasn't drag.net but mynd.44
Really? That niqqa own is too much, I blame Seun Sha, to employ real and professional administrators to manage the site is a problem for him.

His so called moderators do this at their leisure time with no professionalism at all. Nairaland is bigger that what it was 10-15 years ago, moderation of the forum is not supposed to be a passion thing.

7 Likes

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by XOTHEHOST(m): 6:54pm On May 31, 2020
WizAkzy:
hello. Please how do you make your battery saver page to be in dark mode? I activated the dark mode on my RN7 but some areas are still white.
it depends on the theme you are using on phone sometime
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Jemerson: 6:58pm On May 31, 2020
bizza45:

Music app can't find it or can't play it?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by bizza45: 6:59pm On May 31, 2020
genius43:

What format and where did you download from?

Mp3paw.com.... In mp3 format ... Have been downloading songs there for a long time now .... D last one I downloaded are d ones acting funny
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by genius43(m): 7:05pm On May 31, 2020
bizza45:

Mp3paw.com.... In mp3 format ... Have been downloading songs there for a long time now .... D last one I downloaded are d ones acting funny
Hmmm
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 7:13pm On May 31, 2020
Bahddo:
Jboixxx please try to see if you can get those posts from the Nairaland cache:

http:// webcache. googleusercontent. com/search?q=cache:https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7330

Just remove spaces and replace the url after 'cache:' with the link to any post. Then copy the data before we lose the cache too.

UPDATE: If you are on a laptop, just start directly from cache. It's the short version of all that long webcache stuff. For example, the last cached page before the thread was deleted was 7333, cache:https://www.nairaland.com/3092803/xiaomi-thread/7332
I just tried the cache link but it'd be impossible for me to go through that process cuz all the compilation links are direct links to the respective posts, i.e. no page numbers.

The cache won't work for links like this (https://www.nairaland.com/post/61794496), unlike the one you posted up there that has a page number. If there's another way, let me know, boss. Thanks.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by abdsamad(m): 7:25pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:

I just tried the cache link but it'd be impossible for me to go through that process cuz all the compilation links are direct links to the respective posts, i.e. no page numbers.

The cache won't work for links like this (https://www.nairaland.com/post/61794496), unlike the one you posted up there that has a page number. If there's another way, let me know, boss. Thanks.

This one na work o!
Sorry for your (and our) troubles
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by Ahijo1990(m): 7:30pm On May 31, 2020
fibonacci2526:

.you can as well download their apks. Download the second link for Netflix.

https://netflix.apk.cafe/xiaomi/redmi-note-5-sd636-china
Wooowwww!!

Finally o, it worked. Thanks a lot boss.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 7:38pm On May 31, 2020
Well, I didn't study it to that level
postdigger:

How many percent drains on normal or heavy usage in a particular time?
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ozemestats(m): 7:39pm On May 31, 2020
postdigger:
I've been using mine since February and I can say it performs superbly (lasts more than a day) under heavy usage.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by odinga1of: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
jboixxx:
Please, should you post or see a post worthy to be included in the compilation thread, mention me (Jboixxx) cuz I might not be able to pick all posts.

Thanks.

Bros did u noticed since the Original thread was deleted, new monikers kept springing up?

See their names

Dragnet (Phone Section Mod) wants to follow the line of Seun, Mynd44, Justwise ( To form no nonsense man)
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 7:40pm On May 31, 2020
Oh. Really?
Buttermilk:

Then you should use it for some time before vouching for the phone. You will notice the battery drain after a while. I use it too and the battery drains like water in a basket.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ozemestats(m): 7:42pm On May 31, 2020
Buttermilk:

Then you should use it for some time before vouching for the phone. You will notice the battery drain after a while. I use it too and the battery drains like water in a basket.
What do you do with yours? My WiFi is always switched on, I download stuff a lot, I play games frequently with it. It's always on dark mode though
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by odinga1of: 7:44pm On May 31, 2020
hardeycute:
Really? That niqqa own is too much, I blame Seun Sha, to employ real and professional administrators to manage the site is a problem for him.

His so called moderators do this at their leisure time with no professionalism at all. Nairaland is bigger that what it was 10-15 years ago, moderation of the forum is not supposed to be a passion thing.

Bros, Mynd44 is the de facto President of Nairaland

I tire for the guy matter, He is forming Seun by all standard.

1 Like

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ozemestats(m): 7:45pm On May 31, 2020
Buttermilk:

I play alot of games on it
Okay
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by ozemestats(m): 7:47pm On May 31, 2020
Buttermilk:

Impossible lying ko necesstry. Upload ur usage chart.

Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by jboixxx: 7:58pm On May 31, 2020
abdsamad:

This one na work o!
Sorry for your (and our) troubles
Las las, na to start afresh.
Re: XIAOMI Discussion Thread [updated]* by LehreMi: 8:14pm On May 31, 2020
Any other special thing you do that gave you such impressive battery run? I'd like to know. Thanks
ozemestats:

What do you do with yours? My WiFi is always switched on, I download stuff a lot, I play games frequently with it. It's always on dark mode though

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (53) (Reply)

Lady Calls Out Man On Facebook Who Won't Stop Stalking Her Over Her Dressing / Nokia Phone Saves Owner's Life By Stopping A Bullet (photos) / Whatsapp Warns Over GB WhatsApp That Mimics Features & Could Leave You Blocked

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.