Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,388 members, 7,808,370 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:04 AM

One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost - Properties (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost (10809 Views)

Design + Construction Of 7 Bedroom Family House, Enugu / Two Bedroom Bungalow Design, Construction Pictures And Cost / 4 Bedroom Bungalow Enquiries on Design, Construction and Cost (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by temmy6996(m): 3:21pm On Jun 04, 2020
segzy14:
7. Oversite Concrete (German floor)
a. 18bags of Cement@2650 = 47,700
b. 3.23tonnes of sharpsand@2750=8,882
c. 8.1 tonnes of granite@4667= 37,802
d. Labour. = 13,200
Total. = 107,584

please how did you arrive at 18bags of cement? If the thickness of your German floor is 6 inches(150mm), then we are talking about 8 cubic meter of concrete, are you telling us that you are using about 2.5 bags of cement for a cubic meter. If so, this concrete is definitely weak. I recommend 5 bags of cement for a cubic meter of mass concrete.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by temmy6996(m): 3:25pm On Jun 04, 2020
segzy14:

Good morning, followers,friends,colleagues and prospective clients.
This thread is for a one bedroom flat or room and parlour self contain enquiries, the design and also costs on the construction.
This type of building can be used for commercial purpose or private use depending on the owner.
Rent of this type of building ranges from 200k-500k or even more, depending on the location.
Here, we will be discussing on the cheapest cost of construction with good quality.

........taken into consideration the location.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 4:20pm On Jun 04, 2020
temmy6996:

please how did you arrive at 18bags of cement? If the thickness of your German floor is 6 inches(150mm), then we are talking about 8 cubic meter of concrete, are you telling us that you are using about 2.5 bags of cement for a cubic meter. If so, this concrete is definitely weak. I recommend 5 bags of cement for a cubic meter of mass concrete.

Egungun be careful. There is no need to make the German floor 6inches thick.
grin

2 Likes

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 6:45pm On Jun 04, 2020

Total from setting out to oversite concrete (German floor).
= N448,544
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 2:10am On Jun 05, 2020
segzy14:

Total from setting out to oversite concrete (German floor).
= N448,544
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 11:28pm On Jun 05, 2020
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 11:06am On Jun 06, 2020

Blockwork on superstructure coming up.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:26am On Jun 06, 2020
segzy14:

Thanks for your contribution segzy14 I would like to know how much will it cost to roof a 1 bedroom apartment?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by YOMITEWIN(m): 11:27am On Jun 06, 2020
segzy14:

Thanks for your contribution segzy14 I would like to know how much will it cost to roof a 1 bedroom apartment? That is sitting room, bedroom, kitchen, and toilet
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 12:59pm On Jun 06, 2020
I love this thread ......
thanks shegzy... am following with passion
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:54pm On Jun 06, 2020
YOMITEWIN:
Thanks for your contribution segzy14 I would like to know how much will it cost to roof a 1 bedroom apartment?

You are welcome, we will get to the roofing part soon, by next week.

abraolas1:
I love this thread ......

thanks shegzy... am following with passion

You’re welcome.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:51pm On Jun 06, 2020

8. Blockwork in superstructure.
125.09sqm x 10blocks in a sqm = 1250.9blocks + 10% waste - 125.1blocks = 1376blocks
a. 28bags of cement@2650 = 74,200
b. 2.75tonnes of sharpsand@2750= 7,562
c. 1376nos of 6inches blocks@170=233,920
d. Labour. = 68,800
Total. =N384,482

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 7:41am On Jun 07, 2020
Hi shegzy
Like how many 1 bedroom flat can build on a plot of land
thanks
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Awolowo86: 8:15am On Jun 07, 2020
Nice interesting thread so far.
But you forgot one MAJOR component in construction.

WATER.

Will it be a well?
Or perhaps the construction will be done on the banks of a river.

Moreso sir, your estimates are quite interesting.

A german floor of less than 6 inches.
Site clearing at 5k.

It's OK sha; though my suggestion has always been shine your eye before starting a building project; if not na Wuhan province the egungun go land ohh...

P.S: According to your design; you have 2 entrance to the building, not one.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by avicky(f): 8:19am On Jun 07, 2020
Awolowo86:

WATER.

Will it be a well?

Site clearing at 5k.

It's OK sha; though my suggestion has always been shine your eye before starting a building project; if not na Wuhan province the egungun go land ohh...

Interesting.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Awolowo86: 8:42am On Jun 07, 2020
segzy14:
7. Oversite Concrete (German floor)
a. 18bags of Cement@2650 = 47,700
b. 3.23tonnes of sharpsand@2750=8,882
c. 8.1 tonnes of granite@4667= 37,802
d. Labour. = 13,200
Total. = 107,584

Errm; please how do you cast a german floor without boarding the edges of the foundation?
Cos i am not seeing woodwork costs here or is there a new technique that doesnt involve boarding?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:36am On Jun 07, 2020
abraolas1:
Hi shegzy

thanks

What is the plot size?
Is it 60x120feet or 50x100feet?

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:45am On Jun 07, 2020
Awolowo86:

WATER.

Will it be a well?

Site clearing at 5k.

I forgot to include water. That can be bought or the person can dig well depending on the location.

There is no need doing a German floor for a one bedroom six inches high. It is a total waste of money, four inches will be enough, afterall, we will still do screeding before laying our tiles.

I do clear my site (1plot)for 5k aside the trees, etc ,no matter the location.

There are two entrances to the building because there must be an exit from the kitchen Incase of fire.

4 Likes

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 10:50am On Jun 07, 2020
Awolowo86:

Errm; please how do you cast a german floor without boarding the edges of the foundation?
Cos i am not seeing woodwork costs here or is there a new technique that doesnt involve boarding?

I forgot to include that information.
The total woods to be used for the Lintel will be calculated and the woods for the German floor deducted from it. Which means the wood used in the German floor will be reused for the Lintel.
As I said in my introduction, we need to cut cost wherever we can.

2 Likes

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 12:18pm On Jun 07, 2020
segzy14:

What is the plot size?
Is it 60x120feet or 50x100feet?

60 by 120 sir
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:26pm On Jun 07, 2020
abraolas1:

60 by 120 sir

I will get back to you.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 5:18am On Jun 08, 2020
Lintel work coming up.

1 Like

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 8:01am On Jun 08, 2020
segzy14:
I will get back to you.
Thanks @segzy
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 9:12am On Jun 08, 2020
abraolas1:
Hi shegzy

thanks

5nos will fit in.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jun 08, 2020
segzy14:
Lintel work coming up.
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 10:04pm On Jun 08, 2020
segzy14:

5nos will fit in.

do u mean. 5 single 1 bedroom flat will fit a plot.... if that's what u mean.... it means there won't be any packing space
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 12:56am On Jun 09, 2020
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 12:43pm On Jun 09, 2020
abraolas1:

do u mean. 5 single 1 bedroom flat will fit a plot.... if that's what u mean.... it means there won't be any packing space

All 5units will be together. They will become one unit as shown in the picture below.

2 Likes

Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Sportlove: 3:22pm On Jun 09, 2020
Interesting thread. Can you do concrete stamping floor. If Yes. At what rate?
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by abraolas1: 10:40am On Jun 10, 2020
segzy14:

All 5units will be together. They will become one unit as shown in the picture below.

Ooh I see .......will there be car parking space with the above design ...

Thanks @segzy for the Prompt response
Re: One Bedroom Bungalow Enquries On Design, Construction And Cost by Nobody: 2:02pm On Jun 10, 2020
abraolas1:

Ooh I see .......will there be car parking space with the above design ...

Thanks @segzy for the Prompt response

Yes, there will be parking space.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Ikorodu Half Plot - 4 Bedroom Executive Duplex Active Construction / We are experts in building contruction,tilings,interlocking etc(New Pix / Building A 4 Flats Of 3 Bedroom House At Emene Enugu. Costs And Pictures.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.