Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,489 members, 7,808,811 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:13 PM

Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar (50239 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by cybriz82(m): 8:47am On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings.

What kind of oblique views are these?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba

I don mark ur moniker... nothing go ever make me find ur trouble even if u give me e-slap.. chaiiii see how u finish person...
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by manuel80(m): 8:52am On May 30, 2020
Kingseex1:

i concur
Na lautech be that grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by ednut1(m): 9:05am On May 30, 2020
This one na ontop tree shot not drone

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by DontBullshitMe: 10:37am On May 30, 2020
These are not drone pictures.

Whoever that captured it positioned himself/herself close to where an aerial shot might be slightly achievable. Note : Slightly.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Goldenfinger: 10:43am On May 30, 2020
Is like i will drone shot 4 my sch o....DSPT-otefe
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by KingTom(m): 11:24am On May 30, 2020
You idiots saying the school has a long way to go are just clowns grin person just snap only one section and una don dey run Mouth, even the ones wey drone capture more bushes than buildings dey talk grin

3 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Raeheemwayne: 11:50am On May 30, 2020
Op you just disgraced my school with this poor pictures you posted.
Is it that in the whole of Unical, You choosed to snap E-Library and Love Garden only with cars everywhere and poor image quality.
No one is forcing it on you, but I think you should how to post quality drone images from others here on Nairaland.
Its a shame - This one's too wack abeg.

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by MSEdLAW(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba

You’re an illiterate bigot of no gender .!!! OAU my dog dick !!!

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 12:07pm On May 30, 2020
MSEdLAW:

You’re an illiterate bigot of no gender .!!! OAU my dog dick !!!
This one has just bitten the wood!

Eleyi ti bu igi je.

3 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by MSEdLAW(m): 12:14pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
This one has just bitten the wood!

Eleyi ti bu igi je.

Shattaaap ewedu eating mink

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 12:18pm On May 30, 2020
MSEdLAW:

Shattaaap ewedu eating mink
Come out of the forest to engage me.

I can’t engage you while you acrobatically display on trees. I’m not that kinda specie. I’m Homo sapien

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by IVORY2009(m): 12:28pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba

You nor well ooo, my former school, how dear you talk in such an ill-mannered.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
IVORY2009:

You nor well ooo, my former school, how dear you talk in such an ill-mannered.
as your school isn’t upgraded, so as you
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by taiocol: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
This are not drone shots of Unical, all this pictures are from top of the library and and chemistry walkway
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by taiocol: 12:44pm On May 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Op you just disgraced my school with this poor pictures you posted.
Is it that in the whole of Unical, You choosed to snap E-Library and Love Garden only with cars everywhere and poor image quality.
No one is forcing it on you, but I think you should how to post quality drone images from others here on Nairaland.
Its a shame - This one's too wack abeg.

Malabress I hail o
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by taiocol: 12:46pm On May 30, 2020
heykims:
Is this drone shot abi upstairs shot?

Upstairs. From Library grin

The op nor know wetin be drone shot grin

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by porthouse7(f): 1:18pm On May 30, 2020
top of iroko tree shoot

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by IVORY2009(m): 2:30pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
as your school isn’t upgraded, so as you

What do u mean, if i catch u...... shocked
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by SirLiquidGold: 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
micfoley:
Calabar is such a beautiful and neat place
That's an undisputed fact
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Elton02(m): 5:28pm On May 30, 2020
Am unically made
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Raeheemwayne: 5:38pm On May 30, 2020
taiocol:

Malabress I hail o
Lol.
I'm a Malabite.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by taiocol: 5:42pm On May 30, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

Lol.
I'm a Malabite.

I see what you did there

grin grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Crackhead25(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:

Of the greatest gba gba
Gba Gba!!!

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Crackhead25(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Come out of the forest to engage me.

I can’t engage you while you acrobatically display on trees. I’m not that kinda specie. I’m Homo sapien

Person wey go OAU wey nr Sabi aro ehn....Na by force grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by KingTom(m): 8:57pm On May 30, 2020
Specie? Nigga na Species dem dey call am o grin OAU indeed grin

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2020
Crackhead25:

Gba Gba!!!

your head dey there
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 9:23pm On May 30, 2020
Crackhead25:

Person wey go OAU wey nr Sabi aro ehn....Na by force grin
Na so aromate grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Samkoliat(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
No wonder you called it roof shot grin

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by zeekeyboy: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
Lalasticlala come and see oh grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by darfay: 9:22pm On Jun 01, 2020
Yustash001:
Drone shot in trouble

He no even near Unilorin not to talk of U.I

Unilorin was by far the worst

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Shezkid01(m): 9:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Futa where is our own oo

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.