Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,293 members, 7,807,990 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 01:42 AM

Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar - Education (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar (50235 Views)

Drone Shot Of Adeleke University At Night And In The Day Time (photos) / Drone Shot Of University Of Ilorin(better By Far) (pics) / Drone Shot Of Adeleke University In Ede, Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by SaintBeehot(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Prettyvirginia:
So obvious that the school has a long way to go in terms of infrastructural development
Op is just disgracing the school Jare
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by SirMichael1: 11:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
BOOOMNAIJA:

U be mumu man.....I was waiting for u to mention the name of ur school....see ur mouth like wall gecko own.

Proudly OAU
Boy, I didn't quote you and even if I did, I never insulted you. Therefore the next time you feel entitled to an opinion, make sure it is a sensible remark and always connect your fingers to your brain.

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by castrokins(m): 11:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
No Drone o, But Part Of Unical

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by gowonmaharajah(m): 12:29am On Jun 02, 2020
MondayOsunbor:

which year is this ?
this thread was created before OAU created theirs buh OAU own reached front page before this.and mind you lotta comments had been made here before the mod did Justice to this

do you now understand ?

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by NaijadrivaCars: 12:31am On Jun 02, 2020
MAry Slessor Drive cheesy
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Nobody: 12:44am On Jun 02, 2020
Raeheemwayne:

OGA REST.
I'm also a student - I know what is best for my school - these pictures aren't one of it.
No be fight.

Lol... You're the one fighting with yourself o, aunty Student. Whatever is best for you and your school is your problem. Good luck with it.

2 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by massalati(m): 12:59am On Jun 02, 2020
Raeheemwayne:
Op you just disgraced my school with this poor pictures you posted.
Is it that in the whole of Unical, You choosed to snap E-Library and Love Garden only with cars everywhere and poor image quality.
No one is forcing it on you, but I think you should how to post quality drone images from others here on Nairaland.
Its a shame - This one's too wack abeg.

Dont mind the OP instead of taking shots from main calm,vc office and black and white. he just took pictures with a very blurry camara

3 Likes

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by hardbody: 1:13am On Jun 02, 2020
Sonoyom:
Forever a Malabite!
Hall 5 Annex chair 2014/2015.

Forever malabite. Capital of Malabor...Hall 4 room 113...Na we remove mma efa from police dah year

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by fabolouz1(m): 1:39am On Jun 02, 2020
The Op never mentioned "drone" on his post rather he made mentioned of " roof top" suggesting he shot the pictures atop a roof.
The pictures displayed won't be the same ,aerial pictures give a better and wider view of a place than a roof top shot.
In as much as the university of Calabar doesn't have iconic buildings like most second generations citadel of Learning but it's worthy to mentioned that her hostels especially the females ( halls 8 & 9) library ,science faculties and lecture halls ranks amongst the best in the country.

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by DaddyRochie1642: 1:40am On Jun 02, 2020
All I See are Brown Roofs grin grin
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 1:56am On Jun 02, 2020
Mala which dept abi you don grad?

Raeheemwayne:
Op you just disgraced my school with this poor pictures you posted.
Is it that in the whole of Unical, You choosed to snap E-Library and Love Garden only with cars everywhere and poor image quality.
No one is forcing it on you, but I think you should how to post quality drone images from others here on Nairaland.
Its a shame - This one's too wack abeg.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 2:02am On Jun 02, 2020
One word for one painting? Beautiful!!

TourismMan:
Who are those insulting my unical? My Alma mata? Best university in West Africa? These pictures are not true representation of unical. There are far better pictures if one should go round to mine some quality pictures from different locations.

As for those asking why all the buildings on same colour of paints, that is the standard colour for all the buildings located within the school. Every building within the school land must carry green roof, yellow body mixed with red. That's the school standard.

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Grateful02(m): 2:04am On Jun 02, 2020
Oga which sch you dey?

SirMichael1:
Lmao. Kiss your arguably goodbye. grin OAU that is an exhibit for unkempt, full of long grasses, mosquitoes and snakes. Lol. My bro actually went there and was on about OAU being the best in beauty he's ever seen until he came to my school. I loved how the word 'dumbfounded' couldn't vividly explain his expression.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Nobody: 2:06am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

What kind of oblique views are these from a drone?
Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

I’m waiting for that of Oba Awon University

Of the greatest gba gba
it seems you don’t know how drones work or maybe you have never seen a drone before... you can actually take picture’s from any angle with a drone as long as you know how to fly it.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by purpleicious(f): 2:09am On Jun 02, 2020
All hail to th we our alma Mata we have come from near and far to unite in Calabar.

1 Like

Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Eje2019: 2:41am On Jun 02, 2020
proudly a Malabite but the pictures are whack
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Eje2019: 2:41am On Jun 02, 2020
purpleicious:
All hail to th we our alma Mata we have come from near and far to unite in Calabar.
I hail o
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 2:53am On Jun 02, 2020
Possiblegee:
it seems you don’t know how drones work or maybe you have never seen a drone before... you can actually take picture’s from any angle with a drone as long as you know how to fly it.
So those are drone images?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by ShowSpoiler: 4:08am On Jun 02, 2020
You guys aren't ashamed posting these pictures, Students that have gone through this school are really suffering if you don't have money to pave way for you. Most student I know who graduated from this school since 2012 are yet to get their certificate.
Even their university hostel exterior might look good but when you go inside, that's when you consider an animal in a zoo have a more good looking habitant than student living in that hostel.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by UnimkeAk(m): 4:41am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:
Seems like they have more beautiful cars than the buildings, even though some of the cars are almost as old as the school itself grin

Like the photographer stood on top of a building to shoot these pictures, not a drone. Or the photographer was in a cable car to shoot the pictures
No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba

If you attended Oba Awon uni , it tells a lot about your School and degree uve got..

The op clearly said these photos are not drone shots .

It is your type that rush to answer questions without reading the instructions... After u will say that lecturer is wicked have me an F.

Not a graduate of Unical tho.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Btruth: 5:28am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba
5893230/aerial-pictures-obafemi-awolowo
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Btruth: 5:32am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba

https://www.nairaland.com/5893230/aerial-pictures-obafemi-awolowo-university
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Ebubeagu1: 5:32am On Jun 02, 2020
ShowSpoiler:
You guys aren't ashamed posting these pictures, Students that have gone through this school are really suffering if you don't have money to pave way for you. Most student I know who graduated from this school since 2012 are yet to get their certificate.
Even their university hostel exterior might look good but when you go inside, that's when you consider an animal in a zoo have a more good looking habitant than student living in that hostel.

Liar. In unical you get your original cert before going for service and not statement of result. I graduated in 2017 from faculty of physical science unical.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by ShowSpoiler: 5:38am On Jun 02, 2020
Ebubeagu1:

Liar. In unical you get your original cert before going for service and not statement of result. I graduated in 2017 from faculty of physical science unical.

Then your faculty might not be so bad after all, I knew some banking and finance students who complained about having to pay hefty fee just to get their certificate.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Germi9: 5:49am On Jun 02, 2020
too bad a school,not impressed
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Facidio: 6:31am On Jun 02, 2020
Amotolongbo:

No drone in UNICAL?

Of the greatest gba gba

It was categorically stated as roof top and not drone view
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by kolade560: 6:49am On Jun 02, 2020
but calabar people eat human flesh.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Amotolongbo(f): 6:59am On Jun 02, 2020
UnimkeAk:

If you attended Oba Awon uni , it tells a lot about your School and degree uve got..

The op clearly said these photos are not drone shots .

It is your type that rush to answer questions without reading the instructions... After u will say that lecturer is wicked have me an F.

Not a graduate of Unical tho.
Imagine!

You are so myopic in reasoning and a undirectional thinking snail.

The OP opened a thread, “drone view of UNICAL”, seeing the trend here on nairaland. After seeing some criticisms here, he had to edit the topic to roof shoots after many comments.

Can you just see where you have embarrassed intelligence?
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Nobody: 7:16am On Jun 02, 2020
kolade560:
but calabar people eat human flesh.
I'm afraid that you are still alive after being eaten.�������������������������������� Yes we eat good flesh that's why we are good looking after all.
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by kolade560: 7:18am On Jun 02, 2020
Estelle247:

I'm afraid that you are still alive after being eaten.�������������������������������� Yes we eat good flesh that's why we are good looking after all.

Cannibalism...
Re: Roof Shot Of The University Of Calabar by Eteka1(m): 7:45am On Jun 02, 2020
You only showed the new library and a little of its surrounding areas. What happened to taking shots of the main campus (main camp), faculty of sciences area, NSLT, medical school area etc.

This picture shows only about 5% of UNICAL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Masters Degree Program Aspirants Meet Here / Adamu Abubakar Rasheed Graduates From University Of Aberdeen UK. Nigerians React / State Universities With The Best Infrastructures And Facilities- Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.