Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,213 members, 7,807,728 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89142 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Orubebe01: 6:21am On May 30, 2020
UNILAG is the best

8 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 7:15am On May 30, 2020
Wow beautiful.. love how they build it near a sea

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Ishilove: 7:39am On May 30, 2020
It's meh, although there seems to be some beautification attempt since I was there last. The land mass is quite small though.

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by StrikeBack(m): 7:47am On May 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which world? grin grin grin
maybe Zeeworld

10 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 8:00am On May 30, 2020
Ishilove:
It's meh, although there seems to be some beautification attempt since I was there last. The land mass is quite small though.

You should know the obvious reason.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by ednut1(m): 8:10am On May 30, 2020
I remember when i went there for pre degree exam some 15 years ago grin
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Prettyvirginia(f): 8:38am On May 30, 2020
Let the competition start
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by spinna: 8:50am On May 30, 2020
laaag baby..greatest akokites..lemme help y'all...clockwise from the top of first pic: Senate building, main auditorium,faculty of engineering, mariere hall, bookshop, water treatment facility, art block and art auditorium, law annex, law faculty, bus. admin faculty, guest house, lagoon front, library. So many crazy adventures in all corners of these places. Nothing like lag..if you know you know

10 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by danielistics(m): 9:14am On May 30, 2020
Nice aerial view, oya show us lecture theaters, labs and hostels.

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 9:34am On May 30, 2020
spinna:
laaag baby..greatest akokites..lemme help y'all...clockwise from the top of first pic: Senate building, main auditorium,faculty of engineering, mariere hall, bookshop, water treatment facility, art block and art auditorium, law annex, law faculty, bus. admin faculty, guest house, lagoon front, library. So many crazy adventures in all corners of these places. Nothing like lag..if you know you know

You sabi!!

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 10:06am On May 30, 2020
danielistics:
Nice aerial view, oya show us lecture theaters, labs and hostels.

Lecture theater that Twitter ceo took selfie with. See bro, there are levels to this stuff grin

12 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Petersamuel8(m): 10:18am On May 30, 2020
Unilag fine abeg

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Newlite1: 10:19am On May 30, 2020
Eko for show. Eko oni baje

Please visit my signature for something quite interesting in this lockdown era
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by DontBullshitMe: 10:32am On May 30, 2020
Nah you call am DRONE pictures, nah you still use your hand upload pictures of the interiors of lecture halls.

8 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by manuel4real(m): 10:40am On May 30, 2020
Why UNILAG pictures come plenty, Na so others do their own?

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by 21savages: 10:52am On May 30, 2020
OBOI see buildings, i swear uni lag fine pass my state..My school na uncopleted buildings, we no get senate building sef, shame dey catch me to mention my xkul name sef.

28 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 11:01am On May 30, 2020
doggedfighter:

Which world? grin grin grin

grin grin atleast best in Nigeria grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 11:21am On May 30, 2020
21savages:
OBOI see buildings, i swear uni lag fine pass my state (NIGER STATE)..My school na uncopleted buildings, we no get senate building sef, shame dey catch me to mention my xkul name sef.

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Etfash(m): 11:22am On May 30, 2020
I attended both schools and can categorically say that U.I is more beautiful, more spacious and less crowded when compared with Unilag.

In terms of educational standard, I feel they at par. U. I is ahead research-wise because that's what most of their lecturers do. Although some of them are venturing into consultancy now.

With respect to street sense and application of acquired knowledge in the outside world, I'll give it to Unilag.

So, I will employ a U. I graduate if I need loyalty but a Unilag graduate if I need somebody to go bring jobs for me.

Which of the 2 schools would I prefer for my child? Unilag.

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by KingAzubuike(f): 12:00pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

The only university in Nigeria surrounded with a lagoon.
So being the only university in Nigeria surrounded with a lagoon is an achievement.?

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 12:05pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

So being the only university in Nigeria surrounded with a lagoon is an achievement.?

Makes it unique wink

19 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 12:13pm On May 30, 2020
Etfash:
I attended both schools and can categorically say that U.I is more beautiful, more spacious and less crowded when compared with Unilag.

In terms of educational standard, I feel they at par. U. I is ahead research-wise because that's what most of their lecturers do. Although some of them are venturing into consultancy now.

With respect to street sense and application of acquired knowledge in the outside world, I'll give it to Unilag.

So, I will employ a U. I graduate if I need loyalty but a Unilag graduate if I need somebody to go bring jobs for me.

Which of the 2 schools would I prefer for my child? Unilag.

One of the Major reasons why the alumni pack is second to none.

8 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 2:28pm On May 30, 2020
DontBullshitMe:
Nah you call am DRONE pictures, nah you still use your hand upload pictures of the interiors of lecture halls.

Your people demanded for it.

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by JayLaFlame(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
Lovely shots..

Guys follow these steps on how to study smarter

https://www.timewithtife.com/post/6-ways-to-study-smarter
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by danielistics(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
lablonclacla:

Lecture theater that Twitter ceo took selfie with. See bro, there are levels to this stuff grin

labs and hostel nko?
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by selfdefence: 3:50pm On May 30, 2020
Nice shots. E resemble wetin dem use Camon 15 shoot.

Nice op
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 5:02pm On May 30, 2020
selfdefence:
Nice shots. E resemble wetin dem use Camon 15 shoot.

Nice op

Camon what??
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Deltayankeeboi: 5:19pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

Good question grin grin grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by lablonclacla: 6:21pm On May 30, 2020
Deltayankeeboi:
Good question grin grin grin

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by DamnnNiggarr: 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
grin

Damn Niggarr!

Nice!

Eko ni baje
No one can spoil Lagos.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

The Notorious Ekosodin Village Uniben / Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.