Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,644 members, 7,801,874 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 03:09 AM

Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) - Education (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) (89109 Views)

Drone Shots And Photos Of Covenant University CU! Architectural Wonders!! / Drone Shots Of The University Of Ibadan (the First And Best) / Ananti Ezugo: Photograph University Of Nigeria Students These Are My Best Shots (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by coolcare(m): 5:24am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Bro, i can categorically tell you that unilag doesn't have lecture halls where anybody sits on the floor. I am not saying this because i am trying to hype the school. Renovations are constant in unilag. Probably because it's in the heart of the city. From 24hrs electricity to free wifi to tarred roads and beautiful lawns to air conditioned lecture rooms etc. Although not the best on international standard due to the state of the country, i will say unilag is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Thanks

PS: Makoko doesn't look beautiful from the sky.

This Makoko is scary, does people live on all this stretch of house?�
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by snowball11(m): 5:42am On May 31, 2020
alphatron:

You wan make dem show mariere toilet??

Or Jaja boys toilet! grin

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Twizzy30(m): 5:45am On May 31, 2020
thatigboman:
well, I was there for NUGA games more than a decade ago. The hostels were dilapidated then, except the new girls hostel.
If what u claim is true, then it's a nice one.
Unilag is hosting the next nuga games and lots of preparations Has been done. The sport center as a whole has been renovated and upgraded. So a lot has changed since a decade ago.

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by chukasson(m): 5:48am On May 31, 2020
zeekeyboy:

Uniben drone shot that looks like an agricultural site
lolzzzzz
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Twhy07: 5:49am On May 31, 2020
Very beautiful

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 5:50am On May 31, 2020
olamy7:
lmao..are these what you call notable alumni, please just type list of oau alumni for google... You self go melt immediately
lol.. unilag alumni network is intimidating bro... her alumni are more popular, richer and they cut across every field of life.. only Abu and Ui come close.

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Fjay007: 6:09am On May 31, 2020
OAU is the only beauty in Nigeria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by scally11: 6:20am On May 31, 2020
Guy forget lies. All those short way you took no fine reach half of O.A.U. if you see the planning, architecture, and setting you go burn all those pictures or delete them. My advice to you is take a bus from lagos to Ibadan. No stop ooo, con enter bus to ilesha ife, drop at campus gate. Then enter another bus to inside campus. Drop at S.U.B. now bring your drone out and start to do your tin. If you no see mad pictures, slap burantai face. You go think say na college station for utexas na him you dey. Nonsense and buhari
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by big7: 6:25am On May 31, 2020
We need to see covenant university from the sky.. All this over hyped uni when in reality they all nothing to be proud about

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by ADMAF(m): 6:26am On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.
OUR NEIGHBORS LIKE GHANA, EGYPT, S/AFRICA AND THE REST ARE LIGHTYEARS AHEAD.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.
South Africa and Egypt yes, but Ghana, NO. You people keep repeating this rubbish. UI and Covenant are ranked ahead of any other Uni in West Africa. UI particularly has been consistently ranked in the top 8 unis in Africa for years. Making generalizations is unfair and takes the shine off what the institution hs been able to achieve in spite of the obvious challenges faced by Nigerian universities.

7 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by 9gerian: 6:43am On May 31, 2020
Word!

Exc2000:

Some of you just open your mouths without any form of reasoning.... I can bet my balls that you haven't even travelled or stepped into any college outside Nigeria yet you are comparing UniLag to almajiree schools out of stupidity

the fact that Nigerian schools don't get rated high doesn't mean they are substandard, it simpy means they are under funded for research and have less papers published in academic journals... in terms of lecturing and delivering knowledge which is the primary responsibility of a uni, I bet you they far out class many , our graduates in Nigerian University are breaking bariers in top colleges overseas, my very own sister who graduated with 2.2 in accounting LeadCity Uni Ibadan , proudly graduated with 2.1 and almost clinching 1st class in law.. in University of Liverpool

PS: I haven't even attended a pubic institution anytime in my entire life nursery to uni was in privates, but I have seen lautech , U.I , OAU, and UniLag graduates do what many grads of other schools cant

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by seanwilliam(m): 6:49am On May 31, 2020
scally11:
Guy forget lies. All those short way you took no fine reach half of O.A.U. if you see the planning, architecture, and setting you go burn all those pictures or delete them. My advice to you is take a bus from lagos to Ibadan. No stop ooo, con enter bus to ilesha ife, drop at campus gate. Then enter another bus to inside campus. Drop at S.U.B. now bring your drone out and start to do your tin. If you no see mad pictures, slap burantai face. You go think say na college station for utexas na him you dey. Nonsense and buhari

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Oluwafhemmi10: 7:11am On May 31, 2020
Where's the Chapel view, Lagoon front, Access Bank axis enroute FSS, DLI, Scholars axis and Ozone Loa...
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 7:24am On May 31, 2020
Jabarzee:

grin grin atleast best in Nigeria grin
You no go calm down? My U.I boys no attache 1/50th of all our buildings o...the percentage of drone pictures no cover 1/100 of our structures o...
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Enwhen(m): 7:27am On May 31, 2020
longetivity:
won't you show us the east and northern uni

Where were u ??

ABU, UNN , UNIBEN ...have all done
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Cosbyrich: 7:32am On May 31, 2020
My alma mater smiley
Unilag is even more beautiful than the pics projected.

3 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by MrEgghead(m): 7:35am On May 31, 2020
ThreeBlackBird:

Don't stress. Look at the alumni association and your answer is right there. Almost all governors in the southwest are alumni of University of Lagos. Four of them graduated from UNILAG. The other two, from OAU, Ife.

Search for the best lawyers in Nigeria and it's University of Lagos. Nobel Prize for Literature, UI. Think about tech start ups and look it up. It's Unilag. Think entertainment it's Unilag.

Thing is, you wouldn't understand what goes on within the four walls of those schools until you mingle with them and see their desperation and resolve to be better and influential people in life. You'll be influenced.
You're still making hasty generalisations. I could as well mentioni graduates from UNIBEN, UNIPORT or ABU who are doing greatly.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 7:49am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

You're spilling facts bro!!!

What alumni association beats this??
Unilag na so so entertainment una Sabi. You know when it comes to better Alumni, U.I get am pass you.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by solochiben(m): 7:56am On May 31, 2020
Exc2000:

Some of you just open your mouths without any form of reasoning.... I can bet my balls that you haven't even travelled or stepped into any college outside Nigeria yet you are comparing UniLag to almajiree schools out of stupidity

the fact that Nigerian schools don't get rated high doesn't mean they are substandard, it simpy means they are under funded for research and have less papers published in academic journals... in terms of lecturing and delivering knowledge which is the primary responsibility of a uni, I bet you they far out class many , our graduates in Nigerian University are breaking bariers in top colleges overseas, my very own sister who graduated with 2.2 in accounting LeadCity Uni Ibadan , proudly graduated with 2.1 and almost clinching 1st class in law.. in University of Liverpool

PS: I haven't even attended a pubic institution anytime in my entire life nursery to uni was in privates, but I have seen lautech , U.I , OAU, and UniLag graduates do what many grads of other schools cant

Your sister performing well outside has nothing to do with the school she attended in Nigeria, rather it has everything to do with your sister.

Probably she's smart, hardworking and graced. I can tell you that many of these institutions in Nigeria only functions in dishing out have cooked yet soured graduates. If you want to succeed academically in a Nigerian university, you have to attend lectures to get lecture notes and probably rake up 75% of attendance then you study from YouTube.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 7:59am On May 31, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Honestly we can't judge based on alumni. Unilag has great alumni too. People like Soyinka and Achebe who attended UI in those days cannot be the basis for today's assessment of the university, because the UI of today is not the same as the UI of those days. The UI of those days was in arguably the same level as the Oxford and Harvard of those days. Not anymore. And, even if we judged using that, there are loads of great alumni from Unilag, such as Nigeria's greatest mathematician ever, Ayodele Awojobi. And, personally, I'd choose Unilag's Law over UI. In fact, I'd choose OAU's and LASU's as well. But when it comes to medicine, UI isn't just the best in Nigeria, it is arguably the best on the continent, ranked among the top 400 medical schools in the world.
Well thanks for speaking up for our medical school. U.I is still first and best in Nigeria. End of story.
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Frededdyz(m): 8:14am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:
Ever wondered why it is called 'The University of first choice and nation's pride'? Well Unilag is a beautiful edifice and compared to others, have done well in maintaining that standard. Although much can still be done.

Despite the small land mass of just a little above 800 hectares-makiing it the smallest fedreral university in size-Unilag still stands out in the midst of others just like how Lagos stands out in the midst of other states despite being the smallest state in size. No wonder it has the highest number of notable Alumni.

If you're in doubt of these pictures, take a visit to Yaba and see for yourself . wink

Photo credit: @Smart_Drone1

Make una still dy take shot of school hostel na �
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by hotice1954: 8:19am On May 31, 2020
You are clearly ignorant

CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

UNDER NORMAL SETTINGS SEF WE SHOULDN'T EVEN BE MENTIONING LOCAL SCHOOLS LIKE UNILAG OR HYPING THAT SLUM. EXCEPT THAT NAIJA IS LOADED WITH SLUM-SCHOOLS FROM NORTH TO SOUTH SO WE'RE SHORT OF OPTIONS.

I WON'T LIE, IT IS BETTER TO ENROLL YOUR KIDS INTO FREE ALMAJERI SCHOOLS IN THE NORTH THAN SEND THEM TO ANY NIGERIAN UNIVERSITY.. BECAUSE THERE'S NO DIFFERENCE BETWEEN BOTH.

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by greypencils: 8:22am On May 31, 2020
yemiosinbajo:

Honestly we can't judge based on alumni. Unilag has great alumni too. People like Soyinka and Achebe who attended UI in those days cannot be the basis for today's assessment of the university, because the UI of today is not the same as the UI of those days. The UI of those days was in arguably the same level as the Oxford and Harvard of those days. Not anymore. And, even if we judged using that, there are loads of great alumni from Unilag, such as Nigeria's greatest mathematician ever, Ayodele Awojobi. And, personally, I'd choose Unilag's Law over UI. In fact, I'd choose OAU's and LASU's as well. But when it comes to medicine, UI isn't just the best in Nigeria, it is arguably the best on the continent, ranked among the top 400 medical schools in the world.
You've already revealed the excellence of our college of medicine so I won't say more about that. The major difference between the University of Ibadan and Unilag has been stated earlier. Unilag students/graduates are street smart but Uites are research minded. With regards to U.I's faculty of Law, their graduates are still ranked the highest. The number of UI graduates with first class at the last induction at law school is proof, 26, beating OAU with 13, UNN with 10, Babcock with 10 and Unilag with 9. Our faculty of Engineering is also top notch. Have you seen guys being admitted into Cambridge for a PhD in Engineering with just a first degree, skipping Masters? Come to U.I, that's where you see them. Our faculty of Arts and Science still have the best minds. I respect Akokites for their swag, yes I do. Still, Uites are in a class of their own, the very best.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by BabyApple(m): 8:25am On May 31, 2020
lablonclacla:

Bro, i can categorically tell you that unilag doesn't have lecture halls where anybody sits on the floor. I am not saying this because i am trying to hype the school. Renovations are constant in unilag. Probably because it's in the heart of the city. From 24hrs electricity to free wifi to tarred roads and beautiful lawns to air conditioned lecture rooms etc. Although not the best on international standard due to the state of the country, i will say unilag is the one eyed king in the land of the blind. Thanks

PS: Makoko doesn't look beautiful from the sky.
Gbayi!!!

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 8:27am On May 31, 2020
MrEgghead:
You're still making hasty generalisations. I could as well mentioni graduates from UNIBEN, UNIPORT or ABU who are doing greatly.

I can as well mention people who haven't been to the university or are dropouts who are doing well but you and I both know it's a small pool for these categories.

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by doggedfighter(f): 8:37am On May 31, 2020
Olarewaju89:

It wasn't shots in the dream na. grin grin
Ola, how are you doing? grin grin grin
Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Housing(m): 8:40am On May 31, 2020
CAPSLOCKED:

THE ONE EYED KING....
YOU'RE VERY CORRECT.

So you are this daft? Which university in Ghana has better infrastructure?

You confirmed your stupidity with conclusion that Almajeri schools and Nigerian university are the same

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Nobody: 8:41am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
The major difference between the University of Ibadan and Unilag has been stated earlier. Unilag students/graduates are street smart but Uites are research minded. With regards to U.I's faculty of Law, their graduates are still ranked the highest. The number of UI graduates with first class at the last induction at law school is proof, 26 , beating OAU with 13, UNN with 10, Babcock with 10 and Unilag with 9. I respect Akokites for their swag still Uites are in a class of their own.

If we talk law, UI will take several seats behind. UI has only pull that "26" stunt last year which is a commendable feat but you can't judge by a year's law school result.

Unilag had maintained the lead for about 5 years, producing the highest number of first class lawyers consecutively until last year, even before first class became a gift to all and sundry at law school recently. A simple google search would prove that to you.

Putting first class aside, unilag is the only school with a fully accredited faculty of law in Nigeria. What that means is that UNILAG has fufiled all requirements to produce law graduates and that's the best place to study law. It doesn't matter whether they produced the highest number first class lawyers last year or not.

7 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by TheManOfTheYear: 8:44am On May 31, 2020
dangoteinlaw:
what does a drone shot show u aside from roof and top view, uniben beats unilag in terms of buildings and infrastructures.
Nor dey talk shit, I am a student of uniben and I grew up around unilag, I can say unilag is slightly better

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Jabarzee(m): 8:47am On May 31, 2020
greypencils:
You no go calm down? My U.I boys no attache 1/50th of all our buildings o...the percentage of drone pictures no cover 1/100 of our structures o...

U.I dey live on past glory, Ancient school

2 Likes

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by mordred44: 8:50am On May 31, 2020
Nicklaus619:
Ekö nï Bàjé cool
o baje ti

1 Like

Re: Best of Drone Shots UNILAG (Day & Night Photos) by Olarewaju89: 8:52am On May 31, 2020
doggedfighter:

Ola, how are you doing? grin grin grin

I'm doing great, and you?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Stop Asking People 'How Was Your Night', It Is Wrong English / Pictures of University Of Ghana Beautiful Hostels / Which Is Better? Covenant University Or Babcock University

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.