Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,236 members, 7,780,448 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 02:37 PM

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries - Career (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries (44084 Views)

Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / ICS Outsourcing Limited Sacks Staff Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Tajbol4splend(m): 8:13am On May 30, 2020
Sharming95:
No more FG money to pay personal staffs...and Buhari is lazy and ineffective President grin

No more
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by reloaded01(m): 8:14am On May 30, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by NaijaOlosho(f): 8:14am On May 30, 2020
post=90111500:

Covid-19 is real!

We won't say more than this.......... at this point!
Obasanjo's workers, take heart.
This is happening all over the world.
It will end in praise for y'all.

Shey now you are no longer doing 4+4 sign

And Sai baba grin

When the hunger hits you your body go tell you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by opportunes: 8:14am On May 30, 2020
What gone wrong..
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by philips007(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2020
He is old. Don't judge all his actions as they are done unknowingly.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by SamuelAnyawu(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2020
Jostoman:
They want to start their propaganda again with obasanjo. Baba please don't mind those APC online miscreant oo

Wetin concern workers salary with APC again. Haba must we politicise everything in this country? So a staff should not complain about his accrued stipends

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Bsure: 8:15am On May 30, 2020
it's a sad reality. Only business owners can understand.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by maasoap(m): 8:15am On May 30, 2020
Jostoman:
They want to start their propaganda again with obasanjo. Baba please don't mind those APC online miscreant oo

Your role model dey shame you. Converting national property to personal property, people who are supposed to rot in jail

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by jojomario(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2020
OBJ runs a government of do as i say not do as i do.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by mamaafrik(m): 8:16am On May 30, 2020
I know it's a matter of time before that place turn into a Graveyard due to funding.

Federal government should be looking forward to nationalizing the monument.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
We told them,he knew bubu will block him from the treasury �
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
We told them,he knew bubu will block him from the treasury � grin
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Hypocrit: 8:17am On May 30, 2020
If it is true, he should try and pay up even if it is from his personal account i don't care. adult men and women working for months without pay is evil and there shall be curse and consequences. I believe he has never go a day or half a day without eating.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Cantonese: 8:18am On May 30, 2020
What's strange or new about it? The place is a library and if people are not patronizing how can salaries be paid? What is the business of the lying Sahara reporters? Have they been paying salaries too? If they sack staff who will the sacked staff tell?

Many companies sacked staff. State governments have owed salaries for months. Obasanjo library is a private organisation and what happens there is their business.

Sahara reporters should carry their yeye reports away please.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Sososo(f): 8:18am On May 30, 2020
His pocket is dwindling coupled with the poor reading culture in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by SojiCash(m): 8:19am On May 30, 2020
Broke waiting ? Nah wickedness
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Cantonese: 8:20am On May 30, 2020
maasoap:

Your role model dey shame you. Converting national property to personal property, people who are supposed to rot in jail

And to you Obasanjo library was a national property converted into a private property?
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Siapu: 8:20am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Officialgarri:
Coming from Sahara reporters.... I might believe the news now only to find out it's another fake news as usual
[/s]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Sheuns(m): 8:20am On May 30, 2020
This goes to show that most of these our so called leaders cannot manage a business successfully. They always revert to public funds to sustain anything. The library has been owing before the pandemic.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Aquasparkle: 8:21am On May 30, 2020
Well if access bank can almost slash salaries and FG broke, Obj can also be in a fix. Nigeria sha! God please I cannot wait to leave this contraption.

are you financially strong or not?
Would you like to make $1k dollars every month?
Open the link in my signature, register and start earning.

Do some easy tasks per day and watch your dashboard grow.

Truth is, i just started not too long ago. I have nothing to loose. Dashboard is growing. Doesn’t require any payments to start.

I have over $300 on my dashboard already. Why don’t you just give it a shot? after all, most of us have a lot of time in our hands.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by bcashy: 8:23am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:
Let's be realistic here, is the library actually making money? I don't see how a library will generate funds when schools are closed down. It will be difficult paying

Its not only library in there! OOPL in Abeokuta, the place is more of a recreational centre.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by webincomeplus(m): 8:23am On May 30, 2020
funmike83:
Let's be realistic here, is the library actually making money? I don't see how a library will generate funds when schools are closed down. It will be difficult paying
Contrary to what the name suggests, the complex is far more than just a library. It contains a zoological garden, amusement park for kids, cinema, restaurant, events centre, and many more money-making ventures.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Fragility6: 8:25am On May 30, 2020
post=90111500:

Covid-19 is real!

We won't say more than this.......... at this point!
Obasanjo's workers, take heart.
This is happening all over the world.
It will end in praise for y'all.

Yemi,
Please, let us be nice today please.
It's Saturday biko!
na temporary cessation sef no b say e sack dem bt watch hw pple wey no read go start commenting rubbish.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Kbs468(m): 8:25am On May 30, 2020
Be your own boss and avoid regret after sack
Ask me how?
see below for details
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Kbs468(m): 8:27am On May 30, 2020
Ask me how?
see below for details
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by TOPCRUISE(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2020
An ex- President of the federal republic of Nigeria doing this.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Wawelexy(m): 8:28am On May 30, 2020
Pdp out of power, no more FG funds
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by ledaman: 8:28am On May 30, 2020
No more looted funds again.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Fragility6: 8:29am On May 30, 2020
longetivity:
please Sir pay their salaries even if you don't need their services again
Oga u read d letter. its temporary cessation. Una no know hw diz corona don affect many bizness.How pple wan tk patronize libraries wen pple are adviced to stay in and dere is restriction of movements. Bizness enjoying now are essential bizness like food,health,telecoms n d rest. No allow media instigate unnecessary hatred among us

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by olaeffect(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2020
If the story is true. This kind sacking no suppose concern anybody, because you no know how them take employ such people in the first place.
This is pure household/family/domestic employment. Just like complaining that one big boy sacked 30 of his house domestic staff, is ya house?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Kbs468(m): 8:29am On May 30, 2020
Ask me how?
see below for details
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by crackhouse(m): 8:30am On May 30, 2020
Obasanjo the academician. Library my black ass.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / Three Habits That Will Keep You Permanently As An Employee.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.