Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,331 members, 7,808,120 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:26 AM

Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries - Career (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries (44112 Views)

Twitter Refuses To Pay African Employees, Replies With Poop Emoji / Chicken Republic Sacks Staff For Dancing On Duty / ICS Outsourcing Limited Sacks Staff Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by AYO95: 8:30am On May 30, 2020

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by JuanDeDios: 8:31am On May 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Coming from Sahara reporters.... I might believe the news now only to find out it's another fake news as usual
Can you point out one news item that SR reported that turned out to be fake news? I want to learn.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Magicians: 8:32am On May 30, 2020
How does anyone keep working 3-4 months in an establishment that does not pay salary ? At time I am baffled by all this story I read on NL. If my January salary isn't paid you can be rest assured I won't be doing any work in February.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 8:32am On May 30, 2020
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Biggers82(m): 8:33am On May 30, 2020
Sahara Reporter again?
Well notting good comes out of Sahara reporters so no need reading it at all
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Originakalokalo(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2020
Join our online classes today at Castle High.

Let your children learn at home.

See my signature for more.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by maasoap(m): 8:36am On May 30, 2020
Cantonese:

And to you Obasanjo library was a national property converted into a private property?

Lol. It's like you don't know the history and the story behind that library. He had no one naira in the construction of that library, the money came from the state governors, states' money, not their personal money.
People told him at the time that the library belongs to government and not him.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by tammie24: 8:36am On May 30, 2020
Well
It's not easy for most people now
Not even talking about the pandemic
The incompetent one there has done a lot of damage to the economy and its affecting even the most productive businesses
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by mekaw(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2020
Officialgarri:
Coming from Sahara reporters.... I might believe the news now only to find out it's another fake news as usual
it's true cos my sister inlaw work there
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Elsadam(m): 8:41am On May 30, 2020
I tot obasanjo said the covid 19 is not real
Howcomes hes sacking his workers now?

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by OriOko88(m): 8:44am On May 30, 2020
O gbenutan ooo
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Ojukwudfugitive: 8:46am On May 30, 2020
Elsadam:
I tot obasanjo said the covid 19 is not real
Howcomes hes sacking his workers now?
God bless you. You are the most reasonable here.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by EgunMogaji2: 8:46am On May 30, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Ever since I started working, I've never been owed salary. It always comes as at when due cool

If we are in the same ship, gather here for Thanksgiving cool

I was never owed salary even when I worked for Cooperative Bank in the early 80’s.

2 Likes

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by keentola(m): 8:46am On May 30, 2020
When I have a little money, I buy books; and if I have any left, I buy food and clothes.”— Erasmus

Do You Know hat you can get 5 books for as low as 200 naira?

Now That You Know, what is stopping You from contacting me for your Books?

I sell ALL kinds of Books. My number is in my Bio.

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Tshae: 8:49am On May 30, 2020
I will like to hear from OPL management team too before I make my judgement.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by apexx3486: 8:49am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 2078521[/color]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by edoairways: 8:51am On May 30, 2020
JuanDeDios:

Can you point out one news item that SR reported that turned out to be fake news? I want to learn.
https://www.nairaland.com/2795080/akpabios-victory-sahara-reporters-apologizes/
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by bonnyhope: 8:52am On May 30, 2020
Trailblazer1:
Ever since I started working, I've never been owed salary. It always comes as at when due cool

If we are in the same ship, gather here for Thanksgiving cool

I give HONOUR to GOD

It can be only HIM

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by focus7: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
That will be a staff that cannot be up to 500 in capacity, if it's Buhari now he will be writing a long open letter and using every media to campaign against him.

Hypocrisy.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Hope2563: 8:54am On May 30, 2020
Another wahala.

Please help a brother in need, any amount can help pls. 9021624227 FCMB
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by OKTolu: 8:55am On May 30, 2020
Na waooo
baba do the needful and stop owing your staff, don't forget that they have dependant too.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by OriOko88(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

I was never owed salary even when I worked for Cooperative Bank in the early 80’s.

Baba oooo

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by apexx6182: 8:57am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 2227417[/color]
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 9:01am On May 30, 2020
The matter don red.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by adenigga(m): 9:01am On May 30, 2020
Sharming95:
No more FG money to pay personal staffs...and Buhari is lazy and ineffective President grin

A very lazy and inefective president per excellence!

A dullard president asking for debt forgiveness and @ the same time applying for another loan from the same Creditor.

God, please help us from this kind of President that have empty......... and lousy mouth....

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Mawex(m): 9:02am On May 30, 2020
Na this matter i been dey settle since.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by Nobody: 9:02am On May 30, 2020
Obasanjo always acquires assets while in govt in the hope the businesses he sets up will sustain him in retirement. Same thing happened in 1979 with his farms but he became penniless just before he was imprisoned. Rinse repeat!

Leaders who have never run businesses or created wealth run our country, loot and then end up poorer.

Nigeria has never had a wealth creator as a leader that’s why we always go into reverse. And please don’t mention Atiku!!!
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by juman(m): 9:03am On May 30, 2020
The greedy generals are nuisance.
They ruined nigeria.
Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by sharpwriter(m): 9:04am On May 30, 2020
EgunMogaji2:

shocked

80's kwa? shocked

Daddy you're really old o

Can your boy get some meat from you? wink

1 Like

Re: Obasanjo Sacks Staff Of His Presidential Library, Refuses To Pay Salaries by apexx1620: 9:09am On May 30, 2020
[color=#] 334369[/color]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

"The Intimidation Is Too Much" - Policewoman Laments After This Happened / The Best Network Marketing Company In Nigeria Goes To!!!! / What Is Considered A Good Annual Salary In Usa,uk And Nigeria?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.