Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,569 members, 7,809,081 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 10:36 PM

387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) - Health (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) (46656 Views)

553 New COVID-19 Cases, 159 Discharged And 12 Deaths On May 30 - (1758 Tested) / 338 New COVID-19 Cases, 122 Discharged And 6 Deaths On May 17 (1375 Tested) / 288 New COVID-19 Cases, 1240 Tested, 140 Discharged And 3 Deaths On May 15 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by boookworm: 3:25pm On May 30, 2020
Ferdinandu:

Congulations to you for lying inside your bedroom and postulating what the number of infected should be while fools roam the street of Nigeria bringing in fake figures
You're not making any sense bro
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by chuckstene: 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
Let well soon. We can help with an Ambulance to reach the sick peoplesmiley
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by kolade560: 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
cheango:
KOGI WITH A JOKE
IMAGINE THE STATE SAID THE TWO POSITIVE CASES BY NCDC WAS PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE
AND THEY ARE REFERRED TO ABUJA FROM FMC LOKOJA
AT THE END NCDC COMFIRMED IT WAS COVID I9 AT ABUJA, INDICATION THAT MANY PEOPLE HAS IT IN KOGI, BUT STATE GOVT DONT ALLOW TESTING

I WONDER HOW PEOPLE ATTACKED BY BEE WILL BE TAKEN BY AMBULANCE TO ABUJA FOR EMERGENCY,
THE MOST USELESS STATE GOVERNMENT I HAVE EVER SEEN IS KOGI, BUT CAN WE EXPECT LESS FROM A GOVERNOR WHO RIGGED TO POWER?

THEY ARE THE ONE THAT CREATED ANDROID APP FOR TESTING ,WHAT DEVELOP COUNTRIES DONT DO.
THEY ARE THE ONE THAT SENT ONLY ONE SAMPLE TO NCDC EVEN WHEN DOCTORS SAW MANY PEOPLE WITH SYMPTOMS
THEY ARE THE ONE BUYING TESTING KIT THEMSELVES

WE SHOULDNT DECEIVE OURSELVES IRRESPONSIBILITY OF ANY STATE CAN AFFECT ANYBODY IN THIS COUNTRY, BECAUSE WHEN THE VIRUS IS SUCCESSFULLY CONTAINED, KOGI CAN STILL SPREAD IT BACK. DONT LET US FORGET, COVID I9 STATED FROM A PERSON, IN A TOWN, THEN TO THE STATE, THEN TO A REGION, THEN TO COUNTRY, THEN ALL OVER THE WORLD. ITS A WAR WE MUST COLLECTIVELY FIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL.

AND FOR THOSE PEOPLE WHO ALWAYS SAY DO WE SEE PEOPLE DYING IN KOGI, PLEASE LAGOS THAT HAS OVER 4000 CASES DO YOU SEE PEOPLE DYING ON THE STREET?
LET US BE RESPONSIBLE, MAY GOD HELP AND PROTECT US

you are a slave to ncdc and their gimmicks....they want to force cases on kogi so DAT it can be increasing from there and eating govt money but Yahaya no gree u dey yarn dust for nairaland
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 3:32pm On May 30, 2020
boookworm:

Continue believing NCDC. Few days to Edo state primaries their cases start to skyrocket. Kano state of all states are now recording 6 cases in two days.

Covid is being imposed on kogi.
I will educate you if you don't insult me

it is highly impossible for Nigeria not to have more confirmed Cases of covid 19 in Africa or at least 3rd highest which we are now (pls don't include God here I am a Christian and I believe in God)

I know someone who died of corona virus....... . very close here
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by ofiko123(m): 3:58pm On May 30, 2020
I don't believe all these figures..lies everywhere..
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Love48(f): 4:17pm On May 30, 2020
[color=#000099][/color] this is ridiculous I was hoping to see people in isolation center crying for help and not figures.. dis country is a mess mehn kiss kiss all wat I knw is dat NCDC re using us and federal government and it's also a scam. Take it or leave it
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 4:31pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 4:33pm On May 30, 2020
kolade560:

you are a slave to ncdc and their gimmicks....they want to force cases on kogi so DAT it can be increasing from there and eating govt money but Yahaya no gree u dey yarn dust for nairaland
the guy is just a dhickhead, something tells me he works with ncdc. It has been droped from thier stupid sight. Am talking to you@cheango
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 4:35pm On May 30, 2020
Ikio:
I will educate you if you don't insult me

it is highly impossible for Nigeria not to have more confirmed Cases of covid 19 in Africa or at least 3rd highest which we are now (pls don't include God here I am a Christian and I believe in God)

I know someone who died of corona virus....... . very close here

keep quiet, the person die frm malaria....if you want to frame my state,your days are numbered
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
25tolife:
keep quiet, the person die frm malaria....if you want to frame my state,your days are numbered
I see people who have nothing to say like to throw insults when not necessary .....

OK if you have sense and went to medical school you will understand complications of a disease....... and not just digest everything you see.... if you got diabetes you are more likely to die in days.

and for the record he had diabetes Fool
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Arizonaguy(m): 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
boookworm:

U are hell bent on believing your lying government and NCDC and I'm not cos they have a lot of questions they haven't answered and hence, lost credibility in the eyes of the public.

Let's just leave it at that
I do recognize the government of the day is way dishonest but if you are to count everything a liar spew as lie, you will definitely miss the truth when it is being told
if the only defense you've got is that the government is a lying entity then you've got no point to prove and you are talking from your perceptions not otherwise
Stay Safe man
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Nobody: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Ikio:
I see people who have nothing to say like to throw insults when not necessary .....

OK if you have sense and went to medical school you will understand complications of a disease....... and not just digest everything you see.... if you got diabetes you are more likely to die in days.

and for the record he had diabetes Fool
yen yen yen yen yen...rubbish.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by boookworm: 5:59pm On May 30, 2020
Arizonaguy:
I do recognize the government of the day is way dishonest but if you are to count everything a liar spew as lie, you will definitely miss the truth when it is being told
if the only defense you've got is that the government is a lying entity then you've got no point to prove and you are talking from your perceptions not otherwise
Stay Safe man
Questions. Educate me.

So why don't NCDC tell us the test each state conduct per day

How do you explain the recent drop in infection in Kano that was already at the stage of community transmission

What about the sudden stop in death that was attributed to corona in Kano

What about the ploy to give kogi an index case that has been rebuffed by their government

Like I said, I am not doubting the presence of corona virus in Nigeria but NCDC has lost credibility and hence throw people in doubt of their daily figures.

And believe it or not, when a person is a chronic liar no one will actually listen to that person in a bid of getting the truth
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by jpmoriarti(m): 6:32pm On May 30, 2020
macklef:

And ur position is from a point of stupidity.
Ur talking of risks after recovery amidst every other thing thats wat u want to base ur argument on, so since dec that the virus began and some people have recovered from it in china, when are u expecting their relapse n their possible mutation into zombies since dats what ur waiting for. Better go out n hustle n stop using an excuse to be a coward.
Allow me to give you a scenario.
A car had accident. While some occupants died, some others survived. Among the survived, some broke their legs. Some chattered the spinal chords, while yet some others emerged unhurt.
Would you say everyone that survived lived happily ever after? Your guess is as good as mine.

I am a coward? People still work from the comfort of their homes and still earn their pay.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by cheango: 7:19pm On May 30, 2020
Don't be foolish, can your own brain put down what I wrote, and you are as useless like yaya bello your role model , because the family of the chief Imam of kabba who is positive has confirmed it too
RapistOnBail:

Start using your brains
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by cheango: 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
Yaya bello mentee , what will u say now since the family of the chief Imam of kabba who is positive has confirmed it too
boookworm:

NCDC advocate weldone. Once again, the point u would never like to hear is, Covid 19 can never be hidden, and if the people of kogi were suffering from it, do you think they wouldn't have called for help from the FG? Kogi has a PDP chapter there, why haven't they called on the FG or report suspicious cases to discredit the governor and lastly, why are you crying more than the bereaved? Did kogi people beg you for help? When did you become their spokesperson.

I can only deduce one thing, you're on NCDC payroll.

Anyways man must wack. I understand
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by cheango: 7:27pm On May 30, 2020
I don't dignify a fool like you, but you are so lucky today, congratulations
9isguy:

How many people have been tested positive from your household??
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by cheango: 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
You don't suppose to believe people who think like you... Pls grow
Kaybaba5:

Honestly it seems u didn't here the full story
The commissioner for information said they didn't refer any patient to Abuja. The ncdc smuggle the patient from kogi to Abuja whereas when the kogi govt went to the hospital where the patient was admitted in kogi state
They were told that the patient ran out of the facility. Something is not right about this ncdc. Of a thing.
A
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by cheango: 7:34pm On May 30, 2020
Am not a slave, I just use the brain I have, that you also have but don't use.. Hope you know the family of the people who has covid l9 has confirmed it too
kolade560:

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by chukasson(m): 7:37pm On May 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Mind of dingbats. Covidiots!
ur papa ToTo
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by kolade560: 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
cheango:
Am not a slave, I just use the brain I have, that you also have but don't use.. Hope you know the family of the people who has covid l9 has confirmed it too

which brain? am enlightening u from d deceitful tendency of marauders, u. are saying another story.
you talking as if u are not Nigerian.
na arranged guy, u don't here of cases where ppl are paid to claim they are infected.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 9isguy(m): 8:30pm On May 30, 2020
cheango:
I don't dignify a fool like you, but you are so lucky today, congratulations

I don’t associate with morons either
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by witnezHD(m): 8:40pm On May 30, 2020
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Eugene1992: 8:58pm On May 30, 2020
But Borno State discharged 135 on 29th May, how come number of discharged is 105 on the same date.�������
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Abcruz(m): 9:11pm On May 30, 2020
tunjilee003:
does anyone here knows anyone who have been tested positive....

Your answer lies here:

https://www.nairaland.com/5879703/else-lost-sense-smell-taste
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by TheGoodJoe(m): 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
Slynation:

Praise him for doing what?? He still remains one of the most useless youth governor no matter what... grin besides Nyesom Wike that was hellbent on making sure Rivers state is free from covid-19, both the Federal Government and most keyboard warriors in Nigeria sabotaged his effort... So what do Nigerians really want

All those Lockdown and border lock was a joke by Wike. The only way out is massive testing and treatment. Wike just locked the virus in but it was spreading.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Igbojihadist: 9:25pm On May 30, 2020
jpmoriarti:
dingbats everywhere!
wetin concern me
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Arizonaguy(m): 11:02pm On May 30, 2020
boookworm:

Questions. Educate me.

So why don't NCDC tell us the test each state conduct per day

How do you explain the recent drop in infection in Kano that was already at the stage of community transmission

What about the sudden stop in death that was attributed to corona in Kano

What about the ploy to give kogi an index case that has been rebuffed by their government

Like I said, I am not doubting the presence of corona virus in Nigeria but NCDC has lost credibility and hence throw people in doubt of their daily figures.

And believe it or not, when a person is a chronic liar no one will actually listen to that person in a bid of getting the truth
The fact that you can believe those claims from the irresponsible government in kogi lends weight to the suggestion that you are out to do a destructive criticism of the FG hence believe whatever you so choose
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 365naira: 11:42pm On May 30, 2020
taken back

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by 365naira: 11:46pm On May 30, 2020
hmmmm..

1 Like

Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by Slynation(m): 12:12am On May 31, 2020
TheGoodJoe:

All those Lockdown and border lock was a joke by Wike. The only way out is massive testing and treatment. Wike just locked the virus in but it was spreading.

Lockdown means nothing without testing, isolating and treating infected ones.
This can only work in advance Countries, not in Nigeria where most people are living "I don't care attitude"
Re: 387 New COVID-19 Cases, 105 Discharged And 2 Deaths On May 29 - (2099 Tested) by macklef(m): 2:00am On May 31, 2020
jpmoriarti:
Allow me to give you a scenario.
A car had accident. While some occupants died, some others survived. Among the survived, some broke their legs. Some chattered the spinal chords, while yet some others emerged unhurt.
Would you say everyone that survived lived happily ever after? Your guess is as good as mine.

I am a coward? People still work from the comfort of their homes and still earn their pay.
To reedem how meaningless ur so called analogy sounds, can u identify which category of those who recovered/survived from corona virus have their legs/spinal chord shattered figuratively cos i really wanna understand ur point of view.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

A Lesson From Tramadol Abuse / 10 Things To Do To Save Your Kidney By Firstdoctorr / US Surgeons Successfully Test Pig Kidney Transplant In Human Patient (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.