Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,025 members, 7,803,449 topics. Date: Saturday, 20 April 2024 at 04:43 PM

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? (1576 Views)

Mum Rejects Car Gift From Son, Questions His Source Of Wealth (Pix, Video) / Married Men With No/ Low Source Of Income, How Are You Coping? / Marrying Without Any Source Of Income As A Lady (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by famousboi(m): 12:04am On May 30, 2020
Hello fellow Nairalanders,I have an issue concerning my relationship and need your intellectual opinions about it,I met a girl in 2018 n I asked her out, and she accepted my proposal, I'm a final year student in Uni and also a fashion designer while she just concluded her OND preparing for her HND,ever since we started dating I'm the only one that put something on the table coz she has no source of income expect her mum,so she also learning fashion designer at abeokuta where she's stay with her sister but recently things have been somehow tight for me financially which is affecting our relationship esp. When it comes to me spending on her thou necessary bills,im just tired of her not having anything done on her own I don't want to be blindfolded by love coz I'm afraid she finds her way out eventually thou she love me now and I do too, please should trust our growth or find my way out, these little expenses is affecting my financial life.
Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by tyup(m): 12:11am On May 30, 2020
Ur story is confusing jare

4 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by crackkhaus: 12:43am On May 30, 2020
Please ask yourself this simple question:

If I was the one with no source of income, will this girl still be with me? Would she have accepted my proposal even?

Now you know what to do...

19 Likes 3 Shares

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by doggedfighter(f): 1:00am On May 30, 2020
She finished OND, preparing for HND and learning fashion design and yet you brought her matter here as having no source of livelihood not as if you're any better you are still struggling to find your feet just like her. A young woman trying her best to better her life .

You want source of livelihood why didn't you go for working class?

Be patient with her or get out of her life.

May nature take men like you far away from me and mine !!

21 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by LadySarah: 1:16am On May 30, 2020
You shouldn't be in a rshp.

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by famousboi(m): 1:21am On May 30, 2020
Its an intellectual opinion I seeked not an insult in disguise.

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by LordKO(m): 4:06am On May 30, 2020
It depends on your ethical leanings and her own ethical leanings especially. Whether or not you live life on principle, don't discard her if she's principled and has been altruistic to you, because the lady you described here isn't unresourceful, her financial standing notwithstanding - a little endurance and push will make her better.

However, if she's perfidious which means she lives life on expediency rather than principle - i.e. she's either materialistic or parasitic - discard her with alacrity, because neither loyalty nor faithfulness can ever be her forte.

5 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 4:24am On May 30, 2020
Yes,break up with her.

Only a foolish man will do otherwise.
Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Uyi168: 4:28am On May 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

If I was the one with no source of income, will this girl still be with me? Would she have accepted my proposal even?

OP, take this simple advice..

1 Like

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Uyi168: 4:28am On May 30, 2020
doggedfighter:
She finished OND, preparing for HND and learning fashion design and yet you brought her matter here as having no source of livelihood not as if you're any better you are still struggling to find your feet just like her. A young woman trying her best to better her life .

You want source of livelihood why didn't you go for working class?

Be patient with her or get out of her life.

May nature take men like you far away from me and mine !!
Are u the young lady
Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Bola146(f): 4:35am On May 30, 2020
embarassed 2018 till now? Tell her to find something doing, you can help her apply for jobs

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by bjprodint(f): 5:58am On May 30, 2020
she is trying to learn something for her future.you dont expect her to have money now,except you want her to sleep with richer men to take care of herself and you.Bros,that lady is decent,you will enjoy her in future when she is settled.be patient.

3 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Mindlog: 6:42am On May 30, 2020
famousboi:
Hello fellow Nairalanders,I have an issue concerning my relationship and need your intellectual opinions about it,I met a girl in 2018 n I asked her out, and she accepted my proposal, I'm a final year student in Uni and also a fashion designer while she just concluded her OND preparing for her HND,ever since we started dating I'm the only one that put something on the table coz she has no source of income expect her mum,so she also learning fashion designer at abeokuta where she's stay with her sister but recently things have been somehow tight for me financially which is affecting our relationship esp. When it comes to me spending on her thou necessary bills,im just tired of her not having anything done on her own I don't want to be blindfolded by love coz I'm afraid she finds her way out eventually thou she love me now and I do too, please should trust our growth or find my way out, these little expenses is affecting my financial life.

Just concluded her OND, preparing for her HND, learning fashion design......this is not a representation of someone who has no positive direction in life.

You are also in your final year in school, if you insists on being in a relationship why not look for a working class lady so she can also "put something on the table".

8 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Mpcoll001: 6:46am On May 30, 2020
All this mumu threads sef...

2 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by adebayour26: 6:47am On May 30, 2020
Are you guys already married?
You talked about paying all the bills as if you're living together already?
From what you've told us, it's not as if she's sitting down idle at home, at least she's trying to add some values to herself.

Wake up guy, stop confusing yourself

4 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by eyinjuege: 7:18am On May 30, 2020
Why is your relationship based on money?
Please, leave her alone and find someone else who meets your criteria.
You've mentioned she is still learning to be a fashion designer and also a student.
Let her know you can't afford to give her money. But don't expect her to have any money of her own at this stage in life.
If she doesn't want to stay with you again because you can't give her money, then let the relationship go.
Not rocket science and not confusing at all.

7 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 7:31am On May 30, 2020
crackkhaus:

if the op decides to act like a woman according to your post, it'll be hard to find a woman.

OP don't be like a woman, you can develop her. At the same time, don't break your pocket because of her.

I hope you won't regret it in the future.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Mariangeles(f): 7:57am On May 30, 2020
famousboi:

You shouldn't be in a relationship. You're yet incapable of handling its responsibility as a man would.
Stop wasting her time. You had better not have slept with her. if you have, you're a coward.

4 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 8:03am On May 30, 2020
It's never really about how much your partner makes but how your partner handles money. If you have a partner that makes a ton of money but blows through it, that's worse than someone who makes very little but can spend it wisely and prudently.

Your woman is not lazy, she's just unemployed for now. Be more concerned about how she spends the little she gets from you. With time things will take shape for her.

6 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by crackkhaus: 8:07am On May 30, 2020
BLUELemon:
if the op decides to act like a woman according to your post, it'll be hard to find a woman.

OP don't be like a woman, you can develop her. At the same time, don't break your pocket because of her.

I hope you won't regret it in the future.
It'll be hard to find a woman, because most women you know have no source of income and need to be developed by men?

Sad of you to think that... I don't hang around such women or want to have anything to do with them.

Holding women to the same standards you hold yourself is of utmost importance, you just might be better for it.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by kodix(m): 8:31am On May 30, 2020
You're just a typical example of gold digger.

3 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Peachy14: 8:40am On May 30, 2020
What is her dream and how is she planning to achieve those dreams. Ask her if she wants to go into the fashion stuff she learn full time.

1 Like

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 9:28am On May 30, 2020
Exercise more patience with her since she's trying to stand on her two feet. That said, since you've been paying her bills/helping her out financially for that long, you've tried and your concerns are valid, especially if you're now in a tight spot and you're a student yourself. Tell her your own situation, that you won't be able to provide for her like before (although it wasn't your obligation to begin with), and that she should look to her family for her financial needs.

4 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by heykims(m): 9:43am On May 30, 2020
She's a student and also an apprentice, u want her to take up part time olosho job too?

3 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Nobody: 9:48am On May 30, 2020
Mariangeles:

You shouldn't be in a relationship. You're yet incapable of handling its responsibility as a man would.
Stop wasting her time. You had better not have slept with her. if you have, you're a coward.

Does this even make sense to you
Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by SweetCunt97(f): 9:49am On May 30, 2020
I don't know what's wrong with some men o, why not go for someone who works instead of complaining here?

You guys will date a lady struggling to find her feet and you'll still have d mouth to complain when shii gets real.

3 Likes

Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by Mariangeles(f): 10:05am On May 30, 2020
Plead:

Does this even make sense to you
It makes perfect sense to the sensible.
Re: She Has No Source Of Income, Should I Breakup With Her? by DaInferno(m): 10:22am On May 30, 2020
me I no get advice for u abeg, if u want to break up, do so, make we get peace of mind

(1) (2) (Reply)

Does Eating Food In Fiancée's House A Sign Of Disrespect? / Pls I Need Urgent Advice On What To Do, Help Me Move It To The Front Page / Polygamous Family; is it very sweet?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.