Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,495 members, 7,808,832 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:38 PM

How To Write Persusaively - Career - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / How To Write Persusaively (146 Views)

ARTICLE.... How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / How To Write The Scope Of Study Of A Research Paper / How Much Will It Cost To Write TOEFL In Nigeria? Help Me With Materials Too (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Write Persusaively by Vantage2020(m): 12:06am On May 30, 2020
I know how you feel about having ulcer. That painful joy killer inside your stomach.

It makes life terrible, you can't eat the kind of food you love, you can't da da da, you're restricted to bla bla bla.

Sometimes it feels like your stomach wants to tear. The pain is so excruciating, you cry all night. The doctors recommended bla bla for you, and it worked for sometime and now it's back.

You've taken da da da and nothing seems to be working. Now you have to live a different kind of life outside what you love.

You go out with friends and you can't have as much fun as them because you fear you might trigger your ulcer.

It feels like you're caged to a particular choice of food and lifestyle.

That sharp painful feeling when you bend. Your heart skips a beat when you miss breakfast.

Sometimes you just wish all of these can end, at the same time, it looks like help is not coming.

I know all of it.

I felt the same way 5 years ago.

I felt like my stomach was a burning oven.

It was a terrible experience.

I wasn't living my best life.

There was so much I wanted to do but I could not because it would trigger the pain.

I'd sit on my bed at night and hot tears roll down my cheeks. I have prayed, I have asked God to help me, I have taken all kinds of medication.

One time, i had to travel to Eket to meet a woman who they said had the cure. I spent about N250,000 and that money was gone like that.

I took all kinds of herbal supplements and nothing worked.

I've spent a lot of money just to cure my ulcer and nothing worked. Absolutely nothing.

This went on for years.

I was frustrated.

I needed my life back.

I wanted to be able to eat and enjoy all kinds of food.

I wanted to go out with friends and have fun yo the fullest, without fear of the excruciating pain of ulcer.

Life was terrible whenever the pain started.

I even lose weight most of the time and people were asking if I was sick. You can imagine how that made me feel.

It continued for many years until I found organo xyz.

In fact, when my friend who is a medical doctor in the UK recommended that I tried organo xyz, I laughed it off.

I didn't believe anything would work because I've tried all kinds of medication. I've visited many hospital in Nigeria. I've used many traditional medicine and none of them worked.

So I lost hope completely.

2 months later, my friend called and asked if I've taken the organo xyz and how was I feeling now.

I told him I didn't take anything. Ulcer doesn't have a cure. You just have to manage it.

That's what I told him.

He assured me that if I took organo xyz, after three months, I'll have a different story to tell.

He has treated many ulcer patients in the UK with it and they all recovered.

That statement gave me a little hope.

Though I still didn't believe him, but I decided to try it.

You know that common saying that there's no harm in trying?

Yea.

I gave it a try.

I used it for a period of 6 months only.

It's been 5 years now and I haven't experienced any pain till today.

That's how to write a persuasive copy that will make people bring out their last card to pay for whatever you are selling.

Do you want to learn how to write persuasively so that people will beg you to buy whatever you are selling?

If your answer is YES

Then shoot me a message on 09035419129

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Get A Subsidized Training / Earn Money Trading / Hire A Copywriter Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.