Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,947 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76898 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dumininu01(m): 8:57am On May 30, 2020
lefulefu:
guy marry ur own wife to be serving u with the number of meat u want.no go cause wahala for yur brother matrimonial home
why u dey tell am bro cheesy cheesy cheesy... At least she gave him one grin grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kenzysmith: 9:02am On May 30, 2020
oga go your house stop unconvince

the woman in her marriage

7 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by cybriz82(m): 9:20am On May 30, 2020
We all pray she will cook rat for u one day since na meat b d only problem u get for this life..

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kiddkash(m): 9:36am On May 30, 2020
do you want to take her to court?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 9:42am On May 30, 2020
You are a disgrace of a man

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by DaInferno(m): 10:01am On May 30, 2020
uboma:
@ Op,

You have the entitlement mentality.

Before your brother got married, you used to serve yourself 2/3 pieces of meat.

Now that he's married, the wife served you a plate of rice with a piece of meat. Do you know how much was given to her to buy meat? Do you know if they are trying to manage their resources?

My advice to you is,

Go and get married so your wife can serve your meal with 10 pieces of meat.

Leave your brother's wife alone. She is not married to you.....
brooo... I will sue u for stealing what's on my mind... nice one!

7 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ishilove: 10:04am On May 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: Hi Everyone!
LMAO

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ishilove: 10:17am On May 30, 2020
PoliticallyInco:
Why should anyone get into a banter with you?

It will be quite frankly an unnecessary proceeding.

Everyone has a feeling of entitlement. Nothing wrong in that. It is a natural psychological state and part of the fabric of strong self esteem.

The feeling of entitlement also varies from the two genders. It is worse in the male folk, especially in an already gender bias and patriachial society as found in Africa and Nigeria.

You simply feel entitled. Albeit, misguided and on very trivial things. But entitled all the same. Did she eat with 10 and gave you 1?

Do not forget the obligations as a guest. If you feel insulted by the hospitality of your host, you decline it, you accept it, or you leave. And in which law does it say that an in-law must have numerous pieces of animal protein in his food?

Do not feel too entited in another person's house. Focus on yourself. Get a wife of your own. Buy your own food. Cook it. Kill a whole cow. Eat it all in a feast. But do not dictate what a family should serve you.

And one last thing - PLEASE RESPECT THE LADY'S PRIVACY INCLUDING HER KITCHEN.

Even if she eats 10 and gives him 1, it's her house and her food. When she comes visiting he can repay the favor

9 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Desloaaa(f): 10:35am On May 30, 2020
Poor woman. I’m sure it’s her money she used to cook the soup.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uboma(m): 10:39am On May 30, 2020
DaInferno:
brooo... I will sue u for stealing what's on my mind... nice one!

Lol.

I am sorry Sir.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by JONNYSPUTE(m): 10:42am On May 30, 2020
....Op,you for kukuma carry the whole pot nah.Nonsense.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by farady(m): 11:07am On May 30, 2020
Why not go live on you're own? What is your contribution to the house? For instance it's not out of place to give your brothers wife like N10k or N15k to supplement the kitchen, or fill the gas or buy a bag or half bag of rice for the house. She and her husband (your brother) will have high regards for you, that you have sense.

15 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by rowland545(m): 12:11pm On May 30, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"
I had to go back and check if the hi everyone actually made sense grin...nothing makes sense in this useless post

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 12:20pm On May 30, 2020
See what boredom has caused kiss

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Gloriagee(f): 12:38pm On May 30, 2020
It'll be a cold day in hell before I believe this tori

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Bigblessed: 12:49pm On May 30, 2020
The rate at which people are becoming greedy now baffles me a lot.

Beggars now make the wisest choice.

Generation of doom.

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ukaface(f): 2:21pm On May 30, 2020
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

This one is losing energy ontop meat . Yeye dey smell

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Stillthebest: 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
shocked

You should have just requested for the soup's pot then pour your rice inside since you are the bros husband.

Earn respect and see how people will Accord it to you.

They gave you what you command. Una no dey stay for una own house?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Taywon: 4:26pm On May 30, 2020
We no go reason this ur mata.... Serious mata full ground wey we still dey settle...

Meat Eater... Nonsense

4 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:41pm On May 30, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.
This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.
I'd recall vividly before my brother married her,then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet

If you like bant me ,it's none of my fuvking business

quickly answer this questions.
1. what did you bring along when coming to visit the couple?

2. how much did you give the wife before and after the meal?

seeing you're a man got me pissed off..how can you be complaining on numbers of meat in this covid era when some families are happy sharing garri nd groundnut? FEAR GOD sir

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by TheeDetective: 1:14am On May 31, 2020
@Op; this is a joke right; you well so undecided; you are better off droping this your entitlement mentality. You even have the effontry to open this silly thread and complain say your brother wife give you only one meat when she give you food undecided. She even give you food sef and you no dey happy say she give you food chop. Nah you give am money to buy the food to cookundecided. As a few others have said, go and get married and then you can tell your wife to serve you 59 meat since 1 is not enough so that you can have 60 meat in total to stroke your ego; nansense angry. One more thing, leave your brothers wife alone and face your front and stop creating problems in your brothers' house.

5 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by andyanders: 3:00am On May 31, 2020
Op, u must be a thief nd nothing short of that, hence ur post.

Then when ur brother wasn't married, you had room to steal enogh meat from the cooking pot. Now he is married, no space 4 u to steal, hence ur rant. Ole.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Chasegb(m): 7:03am On May 31, 2020
I’m sure your kidding...Gosh! I have never been this irritated by a post. With everything going on “meat” is your problem. May God help you.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by egorov(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.
This one is just chasing clout
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Angelfrost(m): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sigh... This trash made Front page??!... So, how much does Seun collect for this travesty??! It has to be a lot!!! undecided
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Roseey0(f): 10:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
You must be yoruba. Una like meat die
You see one peice chop sef cheesy
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Shezkid01(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
In the first place why are you entitled
And did you know how your brother manage his home?
Are you so broke to get enough meat since you’re not satisfied
Buy suya.. pomo 600naira

Go marry bro and eat all the meat inside the pot
The entitlement in this country is getting out of hands

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ijawwomaninoyo: 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ok.
Attention seeker, go and get a life. I wish she can dish you like Amara Kanu.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by WhyAWhy(m): 10:04pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

It is none of our business so why are you bringing it here ?
Forward thinking generations are thinking of the solution to the current pandemic and the next generation of technologies, you are here moaning over a piece of meat

Is it your house? Did you buy the meat? Ungrateful Man

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by greatbuc(m): 10:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't want to read the rest of your story because all you are is portrayed in the heading.. You are greedy and proud. A thief is better than you.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.