Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,399 members, 7,808,432 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:53 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76892 Views)

I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Daroldigits: 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
idiot...she even tried giving you one during this hard time...you better go and work

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by eki2000(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
E be like say this guy na Lord of the Rings!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by cnonyechi(f): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

Eeyaa sorry oo but if I may ask, how much did you give to her to buy meat?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ibkay32(m): 10:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Oga, go and get sense
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by cybeks(f): 10:30pm On Jun 01, 2020
Salt06:
angry
Bia OP, don't disturb that woman o... is it not your mates that are catching and posting before and after pictures of bushmeat, snakes, monkeys etc on this platform?
Goan catch yours & stop been a lazy and ungrateful Nigerian youth...
Don't mention the thanks bro, that why we're here grin

���������������

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kingxsamz(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Let me just assume that you're trolling.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by armyofone(m): 10:31pm On Jun 01, 2020
Drkiki:
We go settle the matter!!!��

Abi ooo grin grin
Must be settled for shrine ooo over big calabash! Hiss and smh
@ Op
Oya bring the wifey to answer to the Nigerian gods.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Onijekuje leleyi grin

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by rossychik(f): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can't believe someone has the nerve to post this in public. Are u ok?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by WINDSOW(m): 10:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

You are stupid for displaying your stupidity in a stupendous stupidity.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Marculey58: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

OP receive Sense IJN
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by boldking(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Actually I did not read the post but I think the girl has no right to beat up her boyfriend in public. Maybe they should report the matter to their village elders but if the neighbour refuse to pay his rent they should just kill the landlord and forget about the missing car.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Farki: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"

Haba I've never seen someone so badly destroyed in one sentence.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ebenezer2O2O(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lyydia:
See human being
and it made front-page.
Nairalanders go finish that guy today
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by enirock(m): 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
shey nor be the food go bellefull u? The meat na just added appetiser. Whether e sweet or no sweet, the thing gauge you. Na the gauging be the koko. Free whether na one meat or quarter to one meat she put
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by bazzyblings: 10:33pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You be mumu . At your age .. you’re thinking of meat ?? Did you contribute to the cooking of the meal ? Did you go there because of hunger Rubish family in-laws . That’s how u spoil a marriage .. your bro is married . His wife is his new blood , and you are now water ... go get a life

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Deltatoto: 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

even in my house with all my money I don’t eat more than one.its not healthy my dear.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Kbels(f): 10:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
SavageMaster:

You should be grateful you were even offered food there. In this Corona period, a lot of people are begging on Nairaland, posting their account numbers here and there. I'm sure you didn't even bother saying "Thank you" after eating.

Next time it happens, take a walk down the street, locate an eatery and ask for as much meat as possible, and then PAY and eat dey go.

Better still, I would advise you to desist forthwith from going to your brother's house. It's people like you that crash happy couples' marriages because of stupid, flimsy excuses like this.

HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES

May God deliver us all from your kind of people

God bless you. You have said it all.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by uvie66: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Your brother wife na your wife... that aside you give am money to take cook food ? If she had served you meatless rice you should still be appreciative. You say you are choosy, you can do that to your wife but not to somebody's else's wife and a wife is a wife not a chef.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Joefat: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
This OP na thief.. U need to be castrated... 2 meat for only u. Like say na u dropped the money way them take cook the soup.. U be thief..
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by patwilly(m): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
In China Achebe's much celebrated book, Arrow of God, the story is told of a man who after experiencing a lot of misfortune goes to the Oracle for divination.
"What is the cause of my troubles" he asks
"the spirit of your late father is angry" replies the oracle. "he wants you to sacrifice a goat to him"
"Ask my father if he left as much as a fowl when he was alive" the man retorted
The story I have reproduced here mirrors exactly the situation the OP is talking about. Simply put, The Op wants a goat while the woman is asking: " Have you as much as brought a fowl to this family "?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ceska(f): 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Such an entitlement mentality. Someone's daughter will end up with this one! I can't pretend to be diplomatic on this one. Mumu of the highest order!!!

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Chitumu: 10:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
what pain me is why any sane mod can stoop so low to push to FP this immature and foolish post by an ingrate, immature and greedy entitled monster that doesnt know that he is old enof to hv his own wife. this post should be removed before sum 1 lay an irreversible curse on the OP.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by LordReed(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Don't you have your own house to eat meat in? Abeg stop disturbing your brother and his wife jor, if na meat dey hungry you, go buy suya chop.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by luscioustrish(f): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mavor:
Men trish, I just say make i click see your profile pics. Omo u luscious die!!! grin

Lol

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by HotPoundedYam(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

the moment they become a wife they automatically start to change their modus of operandi to you... grin You are still a learner
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by SeriouslySense(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
I don't really see what is important in meat, neither do I see what is important about the taste, in my house, I am grateful for any food, as long as it is not poisonous. Whatever the food, eat it with a smile, and value the effort the person used to prepare it for you.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Jesuyinka01(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
I guess it been a long u'ved eaten meat. It doesn't mean at all. But sorry sha
Akinsoladwayne:

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Benwallt(m): 10:36pm On Jun 01, 2020
Wonder! You got a lat of nerve to come here n say this. U nor dey shame. Two meat for u, who be?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chai.... See as people dey insult me on top meat? Wetin I do now embarassed
I should have just created a diary for this instead of getting all these insults

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by naturefellow(m): 10:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me.
see this cow! angry

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Very simple.

Sheybi you want to eat meat abi?

When next you are going to your brother's house, pull along with you a fattened goat and hand it over to your brother's wife.

You will eat meat tire.

Ode!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.