Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,105 members, 7,807,333 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:24 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76890 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Mindlesskid: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

This is not a true story joor!!! How can someone be wailing over meat, as in cholesterol...

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Zyzxx10: 10:49pm On Jun 01, 2020
I can't believe this post reached fp ahead of other trivialising topics.Well OP oil dey your head.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Bonebreaker(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
This just has to be one of the most useless post I've on this platform

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by LadySarah: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by dcole73: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Sanishu:
Next time if you want to go to the place,buy Suya and fry fish and tell her to serve you with it

Gbam

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Trimque2k1(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

If really meat and how u are being served food is what you are seeing as your problems now, then I think next life we shall give u the attention u needed but right now the world is stuck with very important things to deal with...
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Lastmankc(m): 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
hotice1954:

Bastard Omo! You are very unfortunate sir

How dare to go to someone’s house and still have choice of meat? If you wanted to eat why didn’t you cook in your house? You are very Lucky she served you food sef. You don’t know how people are faring/managing their lives and then you come here to spew rubbish.

You are a nitwit
guy, why you come carry the matter for head like gala. Why the mata they pepper you for body like this?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:50pm On Jun 01, 2020
ndcide:
This thread should have been deleted rather than taking it to front page

You guys should really learn to take a joke once in a while
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by raymondhill: 10:51pm On Jun 01, 2020
I pray that God will deliver you from the demon of excessive meat eating. May you not end up eating a plate full of poisoned meat in Jesus name.

Because, dem say na wetin dey sweet person pass dey kill am.

Repent from your sins so you will make heaven.

Live a life of gratitude at all times.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Jeffy1206(m): 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
You're lucky that all the people above have given u enof beating if not... See your mouth like 2-3 meat. undecided

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by fortran12: 10:52pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

why did you then post for people to read?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Euegene100001: 10:53pm On Jun 01, 2020
Learn to behave your self when u are outside when u get home u can lose ur home training .
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by MRV101(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
People no get problem sha.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by oscoxa214(m): 10:54pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

YORUBA WILL SAY OKU OMA IYE TIN WON RA AGO.. MEANING A DEAD PERSON DOESN'T KNOW WHAT ECONOMY SAYS. U A FOOLISH PERSON..forget just go and swear for ur self
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Westernlove: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
Poseidon000:
What a professional fool

Op see serious bashing left and right gbas gbos lol.....

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
You are a witch leave your brother wife alone

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by kizyalex10(m): 10:55pm On Jun 01, 2020
chiddyok:
Poor woman. Maybe it’s her meat or even your brother’s own that she sacrificed for you in this covid era that the little money we earn is not enough. But no. Let her go and rob Fulani for cow for your royal meatjesty. Fear God. You might have daughters some day, think about that next time she serves a whole you, almighty in-law one meat. Winch.
see as u dey pet am...he is d biggest fool.like he went to the market to buy d meat or knw d quantity she bought and u said u re choosy nd yet u have nt married ur own wife nd u re busy eating free food.choosy kill u dia

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Checked86: 10:56pm On Jun 01, 2020
Lol. you funny.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ah! African mannnn, how much u give ur brother or his wife?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Lastmankc(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Chai.... See as people dey insult me on top meat? Wetin I do now embarassed
I should have just created a diary for this instead of getting all these insults
you dey craze, meat kill you there

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by NwaNimo1(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by DaddyMorenike: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Poseidon000:
What a professional fool
so you mean he collects salary for being foolish. Ye!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Antichristus: 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

GET LOST. THANK YOUR STAR SHE SERVED YOU FOOD, NOT LUKEWARM WATER. TYPICAL NIGERIAN ATTITUDE. YOU SHOULD HAVE EATEN BEFORE YOU LEFT YOUR HOME SO WHEN YOU GOT THERE YOU DECLINED HER OFFER ON ACCOUNT THAT YOU'RE FILLED. YOUR BROTHER MAY HAVE NOT EVEN GIVEN HER MONEY TO STOCK UP ON FOOD SINCE CHRISTMAS, AND HERE YOU'RE COMPLAINING OF BEING SERVED A PIECE OF MEAT. OLE A K'ERAN JE L'OBE.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by oyekan1997(m): 10:58pm On Jun 01, 2020
And this rubbish makes FP too, what is wrong with all Nairaland mods self?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Torino234: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Bah the matter we,wan dey settle so
Akinsoladwayne:

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Springsdy456958(m): 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Hustle oh. Make you no go dey find two pieces of meat for your brother house oo.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Giantess: 10:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
This one is not okay at all angry angry
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Slynation(m): 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Why not go and marry so that you can be forming god in your own house....but for real, shame no catch you type this rubbish?? Nawa oO
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VicM6: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
you dey mind op, jumping around from house to house in search of people's food to eat..Ojukokoro

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Killonp: 11:01pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Thunder fire u

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by olamiide327(m): 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
So why did you bring it here? To receive some accolades?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by sagytariustm: 11:02pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (20) (Reply)

This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home / Woman Delivers Freak Black And White Twins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.