Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,375 members, 7,800,750 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 05:35 AM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76817 Views)

My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Drcrispy(m): 11:03pm On Jun 01, 2020
Mtcheew ! You no get common sense . .
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ehardetola(m): 11:05pm On Jun 01, 2020
You too go marry that's what that mean
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
I just wonder y this kind of post makes the front. Hey I heard u can pay to get ur post on the front page?

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ghostmode2two(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

Stay in your house and be eating your two pieces of meat per serving, you greedy and jobless fellow or whenever you want to visit again buy fried meat on the road so that when your brother's wife serve you a piece of meat add the ones you bought on your way. Nonsense

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by enirock(m): 11:06pm On Jun 01, 2020
Springsdy456958:
Hustle oh. Make you no go dey find two pieces of meat for your brother house oo.

Bros abeg the volume low. abeg loud am

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chai, what won't I read on Nairaland? You even started with "Hi everyone!" as if you get sense, but sense you no get.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by LyfeJennings(m): 11:08pm On Jun 01, 2020
Op
Walahi, ori e o pe rara
Ur head is not correct at all at all

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Funkyswagzz(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Spoilt brat.. how much did u pay to get this shit posted here?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mrkings84(m): 11:09pm On Jun 01, 2020
I feel your pain oga op, that woman don't deserve your brother, how in the world would she serve you with only one meat?
Hope u didn't eat that food? Hope u didn't eat that one meat?

My advice is when going there netx time go with some meat so that u can have plenty meat.

Above all, make sure u eat plenty meat wen u get home!

It really hurts!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
YOU ARE A FOOL

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AmazingELixir: 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin grin grin grin grin

This Op sef....nna mehn different kind of people dey this life oo...diswan problem na meat wey him.no sabi how dem carry buy.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Biggers82(m): 11:10pm On Jun 01, 2020
Your Brother's wife you say
My friend go and Marry biko
And stop disturbing that family no wait make she carry all the meat give you Ode
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AmazingELixir: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020

This Op sef....nna mehn different kind of people dey this life oo...diswan problem na meat wey him.no sabi how dem carry buy.

Op kukuma know say dem go bash am for diswan grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Majid1990(m): 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020
Is it a culture that ur meat most be too?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:11pm On Jun 01, 2020

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:12pm On Jun 01, 2020
You should be happy she even served u in this lockdown period. She maybe helping your brother manage his money this period. You never can tell hebnwy not be that buoyant at the moment. Remember everyday is not Christmas.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by HolyTitus(m): 11:15pm On Jun 01, 2020
some people outta pandemic idleness - go just like trend foolish trend for NL sha..... wadawada
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by AllenSpencer: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
In 2020?

I can't believe this.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Matchingsquad10: 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
You're a mumu man!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mzhazel(f): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
E be thing.

Nothing wey Musa no go see for gate
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by mechanics(m): 11:16pm On Jun 01, 2020
So your problem is meat abi?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Pharaohny: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You be mumu if we like bant you audio raking and you still come online to display your foolishness
Anyway my advice next time you are visiting go along with your own food
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Zeezy81: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na long throat go kill you dia, lazy Madagascar youth

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Adabar: 11:18pm On Jun 01, 2020
@Op: I won't state anything as many scholars have spoken to your post. I was only curious so I went to your previous posts only to discover this:
https://www.nairaland.com/5803294/whats-bad-habit
This really sets me thinking
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by ndeekay(m): 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

You are just an idiot. Don't you know how to make money so that you can buy youself 50 pieces of meat. Go get a life!

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Nobody: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
Another gluttonous monkey looking for ultimate comfort in another man's home. Why not make urs and leave those people in peace... Idiot
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Pharaohny: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
AmazingELixir:

Op kukuma know say dem go bash am for diswan grin

As in the guy get problem aswear we get many problems to attend to buy it seems this one own naa meat ooo
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by lilyheaven: 11:19pm On Jun 01, 2020
SavageMaster:

You should be grateful you were even offered food there. In this Corona period, a lot of people are begging on Nairaland, posting their account numbers here and there. I'm sure you didn't even bother saying "Thank you" after eating.

Next time it happens, take a walk down the street, locate an eatery and ask for as much meat as possible, and then PAY and eat dey go.

Better still, I would advise you to desist forthwith from going to your brother's house. It's people like you that crash happy couples' marriages because of stupid, flimsy excuses like this.

HOUSEHOLD ENEMIES

May God deliver us all from your kind of people
Amen

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by joyfullyjoyous(f): 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
You should be happy she even served u in this lockdown period. She maybe helping your brother manage his money this period. You never can tell he may not be that buoyant at the moment. Remember everyday is not Christmas.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by romenna: 11:20pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ogun kill U and dat ur broda plus him wife grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by stagger: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Op,

Your head needs to be flattened into pancake.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (20) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.