Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,865 members, 7,802,778 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 09:21 PM

My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats - Family (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats (76843 Views)

I Caught My Brother’s Wife Having Sex With Another Man In Their Sitting Room / My Friend Was Caught Peeping At His Brother's Wife In The Shower Today / I Am Having Issues With My Brother’s Wife And Her Two Sisters (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by RPG2020(m): 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.

Meat matter?

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by VenumX: 11:21pm On Jun 01, 2020
Na dem.
Winchy relative in the making.
Op, I am sure you look like this creature below.
Stupid blind bat

3 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by fredoooooo: 11:23pm On Jun 01, 2020
Werey grin

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by RPG2020(m): 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
One meat man carry on
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Peppermintflav: 11:24pm On Jun 01, 2020
This OP na keymaster, see small key that he dropped everybody dey vibrate grin
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Liposure: 11:26pm On Jun 01, 2020
How did we get here
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by wajaja: 11:27pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

This is the person that knows how choosy I could be when it comes to eating.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.

So how of all the problem in this world meat is ur problem?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by GingerBreadMan: 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
sylvalord:
Just a jobless idiot who wants to eat meat that he did not contribute to buying. Nothing to see here.
GingerBreadMan:
grin grin ... OP needs a drink after reading this your bullet-post
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Lugianostar(m): 11:28pm On Jun 01, 2020
Please sue her immediately

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by blueivy8: 11:29pm On Jun 01, 2020
Don’t stay in your house be looking for someone that will serve you 2 meats.awon werey

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by malvisguy212: 11:32pm On Jun 01, 2020
konkonbilo:
grin out of all the whole problem wey de naija na pieces of meat be your problem.. Lol. Different people with different problem for naija
Lolzz imagine. What if no meat in the house, and he was served without meat.

He go burn the house o. Lol

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by BENEAMATA: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
folks , we just found ourselves a new, modern african proverb that says
" person wey dey halla say him brother wife serve am one meat go chop insult like namaa !"

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Great0000: 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
In this Corona period? Fear God!
You should be grateful for whatever was served you.

You can still make millions this 2020, all you need to start is just $2.
check my signature for link.
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by NwaIgboBoy(m): 11:34pm On Jun 01, 2020
buh how can u even have appetite of meat now that people are busy losing their sence of taste and smell?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by malvisguy212: 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
VickyRotex:

The only thing that makes sense in the entire write up is: "Hi everyone!"
hahaha, o dear Vicky. Lol, and he still ate the food. Crazy people full this country

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Pedro334(m): 11:35pm On Jun 01, 2020
Heeh yah,,Sorry so you have been transferred to Intensive Care Unit finally ? May God help you recover from this corona Virus

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Dayonsky(m): 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:
Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

I'd recall vividly before my brother married her, then when I visit my brother at his place I do the cooking and the least meat/fish I'd always dish my food with could be two or three.
But I have been wondering how on earth would she serve me her in-law with just a meat.
This is an insult of the highest order, like I'm gonna need to call my brother's attention to it.

Well at the end of the day I had no choice than to eat the food like that with the one meat she served me. The food self no sweet.

Olodo, you go visit them empty handed for this pandemic and still get mouth to complain of one meat. May God have mercy on you
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Caseless: 11:38pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne, you're a very big idiot. How old are you? Of all issues in the world, na meat be this donkey problem.
He's so shameless that he even brought it on nairaland.
You're mad and need psychiatric help. What a scumbag.

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by larica69: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
I have terrible irritation about this kind of lunacy...entitlement mentality. People complain too much about food here.

I've lived overseas for some years, I have learnt over the years that the more fluid you have in your system the less solid food you consume or need.

I harbour 4 of my siblings. They hate me so much regarding this gluttonous issue. I take 1.5ltr of herbal tea first thing in the morning there making it hard for me to consume too much food. I tried everything to change their orientation no way. They way up and just want to eat.

For those who care about their health please try your best to detox with lots of herbal tea first thing in the morning....it helps to consume less food and also keep you healthy.

Could be ginger, scent leaves, moringa or dongoyaro tea...
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by sharone21(f): 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
If this is a Yoruba family, it is almost traditionally a right.......wife's family dey help husband marry and it is almost as if the wife is being done a favour..... Mother-in-law sees son's family as extension of hers especially if she wasn't happy in her own home( unless son's family is far off or abroad) however, even if it is and wife is not Yoruba, her giving u meat is ONLY out of Courtesy or just to be in the good books of her in-laws (also, if she is Yoruba and knows her right)

Oga, how much is meat that u cannot buy yourself and cook to eat ?....Or buy from fast food or Mama Risikat if u are so much in a hurry to eat.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ibelongtojesus: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
[ We were just discussing how husband's family are always the brain behind every marital tissues a wife is facing with her in law! Imagine!!!!!!quote author=Akinsoladwayne post=90106657]Hi everyone! So I was at my brother's house yesterday and could you believe his wife cooked rice for me and served me with a meat shocked I mean just a meat.

If you like bant me, it's none of my fuvking business.[/quote]
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by baratech: 11:39pm On Jun 01, 2020
chiddyok:
Poor woman. Maybe it’s her meat or even your brother’s own that she sacrificed for you in this covid era that the little money we earn is not enough. But no. Let her go and rob Fulani for cow for your royal meatjesty. Fear God. You might have daughters some day, think about that next time she serves a whole you, almighty in-law one meat. Winch.

Don't mind the lazy buffoon

2 Likes

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by etrange: 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Men of nowadays!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Omopinky(f): 11:40pm On Jun 01, 2020
Small pikin sense dey worry you. RADARADA���

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Liposure: 11:41pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chitumu:
what pain me is why any sane mod can stoop so low to push to FP this immature and foolish post by an ingrate, immature and greedy entitled monster that doesnt know that he is old enof to hv his own wife. this post should be removed before sum 1 lay an irreversible curse on the OP.
kilode

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ibelongtojesus: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
[ We were just discussing how husband's family are always the brain behind every marital tissues a wife is facing with her in law! Imagine!!!!!!
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Caseless: 11:42pm On Jun 01, 2020
grin grin
Lugianostar:
grin
Lugianostar:
don't mind the idiot.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Goddey1000(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
LOL.. U dey fight for meat. Guy u better wise up
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by isan(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
Idiot
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by KoolBigk(m): 11:44pm On Jun 01, 2020
& you ate the food. Why didn't you leave it untouched so that "hunger could wire your head".

Did you take a peep in her pot of soup to know the number of meats she had left before & after serving you?

The meat you ate may be the last & or reserved the remaining for her hubby. & here you are judging the poor woman.

My advice for you; every night before you sleep put your right hand on your chest & say this ; every spirit of entitlements in my life before you turn me into full blown witch/wizard - i bind & cast you away in Jesus name.

1 Like

Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by Ashirioluwa: 11:45pm On Jun 01, 2020
Akinsoladwayne:

Did you know how many meats inside pot?
Re: My Brother's Wife Served Me With Just A Meat Instead Of Two Meats by cray91(m): 11:46pm On Jun 01, 2020
Ungrateful Asshole lol
Akinsoladwayne:

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (20) (Reply)

"My Husband Sleeps With My 16-Year-Old Sister, Impregnated Her & Aborted": Woman / This Is How You Sleep When You Have No Bills To Pay [PHOTOS] / My House Maid Has Become My Madam In My Own Home

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.