Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,728 members, 7,805,983 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 09:42 AM

Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. (1492 Views)

Over 30 Dead Bodies Decomposing In Bush After Kajuru Attacks, Southern Kaduna / Umumbo And Omor Clash In Anambra, Many Feared Dead, 300 Injured, 50 Missing / Our Churches, Houses Destroyed In Maro, Kajuru In Kaduna - Survivor (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 1:38am On May 30, 2020
The member representing Oyi/Ayamelum Federal Constituency in the National Assembly, Hon. Vincent Ofumelu, yesterday disclosed that 30 persons were killed and 40 houses destroyed in the recent inter-communal war between Omor and Umumbo communities in Ayamelum council area of Anambra State.

He also revealed that more than 1,000 persons from both communities were displaced from their homes during the crisis. The displaced persons, according to him, were taking refuge at a Catholic Church parish in Omasi community.

The lawmaker disclosed this to Daily Sun in Awka, the state capital during a press briefing by the Peoples Democratic Party [PDP] where the party announced modalities for the distribution of its N125 million COVID-19 palliatives for the state.

“More than 40 houses have been destroyed in both communities. About 30 persons were killed in both communities too. More than 80 persons were injured and were hospitalized. As we speak now, a lot have lost their lives,” he said.

https://www.sunnewsonline.com/omor-umumbo-crises-30-dead-40-houses-destroyed-ofumelu/

1 Share

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 1:43am On May 30, 2020
Funny how they are all obsessed about killings in Kaduna and peddling their usual hatred and bigotry, their own village is burning with death and destruction all over the place.

6 Likes

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Yungmil: 1:46am On May 30, 2020
kill destroy kidnap robbery.... all this seems to be new way people choose to catch fun. Its terrible

It requires little energy to live in peace and so much energy to live in pieces!!!!
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by fulaniHERDSman(m): 1:47am On May 30, 2020
Those axis of Anambra is filled with mean people.
For the uninformed "AYAMELUM" means "war made me like this".
Let them change that useless name and then decide to live in peace with one another.
Stop embarrassing Anambra people please.

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 1:49am On May 30, 2020
This is fake news already debunked in twitter

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 1:51am On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Funny how they are all obsessed about killings in Kaduna and peddling their usual hatred and bigotry, their own village is burning with death and destruction all over the place.
fulaniHERDSman:
Those axis of Anambra is filled with mean people.
For the uninformed "AYAMELUM" means "war made me like this".
Let them change that useless name and then decide to live in peace with one another.
Stop embarrassing Anambra people please.
Yungmil:
kill destroy kidnap robbery.... all this seems to be new way people choose to catch fun. Its terrible

It requires little energy to live in peace and so much energy to live in pieces!!!!
I know BMC must come here to carry out their useless propaganda again. Those images are from your state. You people and useless propaganda

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 1:54am On May 30, 2020
Paxie55:
This is fake news already debunked in twitter

Obiano imposes 12-hour curfew on Umumbo, Omor communities Clash

The imposition of curfew was sequel to the clashes between the two communities in the last two days over land, resulting in the death of one person and destruction of property in both communities.

50 persons from both communities were still missing, with scores injured since Tuesday when the conflict broke out. Adinuba said that security agents, drawn from the Nigeria Police Force, the Nigerian Army and the Nigeria Security and Civil Defence Corps (NSCDC) had since been drafted to the war-torn communities to maintain law and order.

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2020/05/obiano-imposes-12-hour-curfew-on-umumbo-omor-communities-clash/

Didn't know Obiano declared curfew over fake news.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:00am On May 30, 2020
Paxie55:

I know BMC must come here to carry out their useless propaganda again. Those images are from your state. You people and useless propaganda

These are the real pictures from the death and destruction in your village, let me see you google and disprove the pictures..

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 2:00am On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

Didn't know Obiano declared curfew over fake news.

Yes, with your osun war with hausas cheesy
Hungry, angry and empty BMC, SW branch. cheesy
You live in Anambra to tell us what's happening there.

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:03am On May 30, 2020
more..

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Smithkafors(m): 2:03am On May 30, 2020
This is old pictures and old news na....why are you people like this, recycling old news for your selfish gain.The picture you pey posted was dated 7th.Why are you people like this,all you care for is negative news from the East.See the person below me commenting rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5843667/many-feared-dead-300-injured

This is the link.was posted previously 3weeks ago.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Magicians: 2:04am On May 30, 2020
Christian lost jews from hell killing each other wetin concern me.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:05am On May 30, 2020
Smithkafors:
This is old pictures na....why are you people like this.

Stop lying, just prove me wrong with your ow pictures.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 2:10am On May 30, 2020
Smithkafors:
This is old pictures and old news na....why are you people like this.The picture you pey posted was dated 7th.Why are you people like this,all you care for is negative news from the East.See the person below me commenting rubbish.
Na who no know these people. The only thing they want and think about Igbos is how to bring the Igbo land down with propaganda. People with black heart filled with evil.

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:15am On May 30, 2020
Paxie55:

Na who no know these people. The only thing they want and think about Igbos is how to bring the Igbo land down with propaganda. People with black heart filled with evil.

I'm glad that you people are not blaming the bloodthirsty communal clashes, death and destruction in your villages on Fulani herdsmen.

They don't see how they are barbarity, burning, killing and destruction their own communities, but they are ready to die over Kaduna thousands of miles away.

Bigots and hypocrites.

2 Likes

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:19am On May 30, 2020
Smithkafors:
This is old pictures and old news na....why are you people like this, recycling old news for your selfish gain.The picture you pey posted was dated 7th.Why are you people like this,all you care for is negative news from the East.See the person below me commenting rubbish.

https://www.nairaland.com/5843667/many-feared-dead-300-injured

This is the link.was posted previously 3weeks ago.

lol.....This one proved me right with his own post.

Are the pictures and the post not from the same deadly and destructive event?

No, it's not really fake news, and you did not burn your own villages and slaughtered your own people today, you just did it 3 weeks ago..

Very ridiculous and pathetic,.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 2:21am On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:

I'm glad that you people are not blaming the bloodthirsty communal clashes, death and destruction in your villages on Fulani herdsmen.

They don't see how they are barbarity, burning, killing and destruction their own communities, but they are ready to die over Kaduna thousands of miles away.

Bigots and hypocrites.
I don't know what you are talking about, atleast, you haven't seen my moniker parading like a jobless BMC cursed with defending ineptitude and thieves in the corridors of power. However, there's nothing absolutely wrong in calling out your blood thirsty tribe that only feast on innocent human blood and wants to finish the demonic jihad of their master, usman Dan fodio.
If creating fake news is how you want to achieve shutting IGBOS up so they won't call out your blood thirsty tribe, then, you are on a long thing.
Sorry, internet is here to disgrace your Ibadan Lagos news. grin

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:23am On May 30, 2020
[s]
Paxie55:

I don't know what you are talking about, atleast, you haven't seen my moniker parading like a jobless BMC cursed with defending ineptitude and thieves in the corridors of power. However, there's nothing absolutely wrong in calling out your blood thirsty tribe that only feast on innocent human blood and wants to finish the demonic jihad of their master, usman Dan fodio.
If creating fake news is how you want to achieve shutting IGBOS up so they won't call out your blood thirsty tribe, then, you are on a long thing.
Sorry, internet is here to disgrace your Ibadan Lagos news. grin
[/s]

Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed

This is the topic, not your ignorant nonsense.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 2:24am On May 30, 2020
Magicians:
Christian lost jews from hell killing each other wetin concern me.
This is funny, especially from a tribe that expanded its empire through killing of its tribesmen. Even the highest recorded war which happened among ethnicity was recorded from your tribe Lool.

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Paxie55: 2:25am On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
[s][/s]

This is the topic, not your ignorant nonsense.

Shut up. When you want to derail from your fake news and you got caught, you wanted to shift the goal post and still was beaten in your game. BMC are just empty headed like their blood thirsty master.

1 Like

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by NGpatriot: 2:29am On May 30, 2020
Four killed, houses burnt in Anambra communal clash

Published April 23, 2020

Tony Okafor, Awka

Four persons have been reportedly killed in a communal conflict between Odekpe and Alla communities in Anambra West Local Government Area of Anambra State.

PUNCH gathered that the clash which happened on Monday, April 20, between the communities was over a boundary dispute

https://punchng.com/four-killed-houses-burnt-in-anambra-communal-clash/

They did more killing and destruction just days before this past slaughtering and butchering.

smh.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Nobody: 2:30am On May 30, 2020
I won't be shocked to learn that this communal war was because of land.

What's this thing with we Igbos and land?
This madness if not properly handled will destroy us from within.

Anglican/Catholic religious cold war and Land dragging have been our major problems especially in Anambra state. This madness need to be to an end biko. angry
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Bekool(m): 2:30am On May 30, 2020
[quote author=NGpatriot post=90106678][/quote]

The second picture looks exactly like one building that Nollywood actors always uses in shooting some of their movies.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by HeadShot: 4:03am On May 30, 2020
Obiano just like Buhari is a failure...

These set of governors in the east are the worst ever..
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Emilokoiyawon: 4:14am On May 30, 2020
pigs_and_idiots
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Bighead9: 6:52am On May 30, 2020
Igalas are killing our Igbo Brothers and nobody is talking Buhari should come to our aid before Igala drive us away from the East. Presently, thousands of Igbo's are homeless. Thousandso are in various IDP Camps across the country. I'm in severe pains right now.

Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Solsix(m): 7:18am On May 30, 2020
Even goats were not even spared
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Azmanaty: 9:32am On May 30, 2020
Fake news
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by Nobody: 11:19am On May 30, 2020
Afonjas at it again. Search the images on Google Image Search, you will see same images months back. Igbos don't know how these people are fighting to destroy them.
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by osamz007: 11:40am On May 30, 2020
UNITE TOGETHER AGAINST THE COMMON THREAT OF THE FULANI HERDSMEN!
Re: Anambra. Omor/umumbo Crises: 30 Dead, 40 Houses Destroyed. PICTURES. by 24kmagic: 12:56pm On May 30, 2020
cry

(1) (Reply)

President Trump’s Supporter Commits Suicide / Why Are Some Nigerians Wicked ???? Price Of Indomie. / 9year Old Girl Battered By Her Madam, Raped On A Daily Basis By Grown Men

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.