Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,541 members, 7,808,993 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Maikanti Baru Is Dead - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Maikanti Baru Is Dead (49925 Views)

Photos As President Buhari, Baru, Kyari Meet In Abuja / NNPC Group Managing Director, Baru Retires At 60 (photos) / Buhari, Baru Have Made NNPC Worse: PUNCH (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by blazeahams(m): 11:28am On May 30, 2020
Finally; where is all that money you’ve acquired? #Vanity. Life is an adventure

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by jjcgrill(f): 11:35am On May 30, 2020
RIP Sir. Death has made us all equal...whether rich, poor or wretched, we shall all have an appointment with Mr. Death someday.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Glink2018(m): 11:53am On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

All these semi righteous judgeswey full Nigeria. I'm beginning to think u guys are our problems.
He enjoyed his wealth, his brain fed him, he lived in luxuries etc and it was time for him to die and he is gone.

You on the other hand is yet to enjoy these luxuries, your brain is indeed failing you cos a smart guy wouldn't think this way. Your post is filled with bile like most Nigerians who are instantly jealous that others are better than them.
Envy is bitter and impedes growth. When u are stunted in the mind it affects you outwardly.
We all will die. Either as kids, adolescents, adults or old people. You, this dead man and 1 belong to these categories.

Gosh, I have never seen people filled with so much bikes like we Nigerians.

Money comes with its own challenges. it is only a fruitful tree that gets stoned.
I'm not advocating fruitfulness, but those at the top are prone to serious opposition, attacks, and more enemy than those beneath.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Yankee101: 11:54am On May 30, 2020
And what again, is life?
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Banter1(m): 12:03pm On May 30, 2020
And he lost a very brilliant son when he was a GMD. RIP Mr Baru
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by olumide4christ: 12:34pm On May 30, 2020
Chikelue2000:
Life...... he had all he wanted, brains, wealth, luxuries, certificates, positions but not even one could save him from death......life is indeed a misery....we live today, we die tomorrow.....eternity is real....

Truly eternity is real...we must choose this day what side of eternity we wish to go (heaven or hell) and take actions daily that will lead us there.

For me, heaven is the better and best option, so giving our lives to Jesus Christ is the starting point! I encourage everyone to take that step before it becomes late!
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by olumide4christ: 12:36pm On May 30, 2020
LibertyRep:
Just like that! This life self!

From thee we come, from thee we return.

..."to" thee we return... very true!
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by hush15: 12:43pm On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

wetin they kill this people any how sef

Bornu elite just dey off anyhow... Ahaji Modu Sherif Snr, Abba Kyari , Makanti Baro, some Emirs

RIP to him

I think that question should be directed to Bornonians
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Tribeofjudea: 12:53pm On May 30, 2020
Live for Jesus day after day.cos your life is not your own.Jesus is coming soon.repent and be save forever and ever amen.life is short no matter the number of years you live.remember you will give account of the live you lived.

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Tribeofjudea: 12:54pm On May 30, 2020
Repent and be save

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by loswhite(m): 1:14pm On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

Oh, shut it.

U came out condemning a dead man of living a luxury life that didn't save him from death when u are yet to reach 60.
What makes u think he hasn't lived a fulfilled life or does life start from 61?

The Tinubus, atikus, buharis, iwuanyanwu, oshiomole etc are still out there more than 60yrs, living their lives to the fullest. Why is death yet to discover them?

U guys should get a grip.
Majority started out very poor. Go out there and make your mark. Nobody is ready to spoonfeed you.
What has this got to do with Africa?
Is it that you cannot read clearly? Where did I condemn a dead man in my post? Please shut it if you have comprehension problem....This country is in total mess because some of you just think luxury from morning till night. This is the simple reason we have politicians that will not hesitate to steal the entire country simply because they have fans like you guys

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by InvertedHammer: 1:16pm On May 30, 2020
Iliyasdass:
The immediate-past managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Maikanti Baru, is dead. He was 60.The current GMD of the corporation, Mele Kyari, confirmed the death on his verified Twitter handle, saying he died last night.

https://mobile.twitter.com/MKKyari/status/1266595562977099777?p=v
/
This is how a lot of Nigerian loots hidden in foreign banks are lost forever. Those banks love Nigerian politicians.

/

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Ginomel(m): 1:30pm On May 30, 2020
sassysure:

All these semi righteous judgeswey full Nigeria. I'm beginning to think u guys are our problems.
He enjoyed his wealth, his brain fed him, he lived in luxuries etc and it was time for him to die and he is gone.

You on the other hand is yet to enjoy these luxuries, your brain is indeed failing you cos a smart guy wouldn't think this way. Your post is filled with bile like most Nigerians who are instantly jealous that others are better than them.
Envy is bitter and impedes growth. When u are stunted in the mind it affects you outwardly.
We all will die. Either as kids, adolescents, adults or old people. You, this dead man and 1 belong to these categories.

Gosh, I have never seen people filled with so much bikes like we Nigerians.

I may not confirm the jealousy you were talking about.

But one thing I can confirm is that he said the truth.

This life is very temporary no matter how permanent because in the next 100 years, you and I will not be here.

our wealths, certificates, popularity etc can never extend it beyond 100years from now.

So the best we can do is to live a good life, enjoy the life REASONABLY, considering eternity. Help our fellow beings and make them happy. Love mankind and touch it in your own little way.

Then go beyond very happy . This is what matters.

2 Likes

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Nobody: 1:35pm On May 30, 2020
Na wa o,too early to go na,when you suppose rest dey enjoy your pension jejeli. Condolences to the family.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Ginomel(m): 1:41pm On May 30, 2020
PastorFire:
This one na poor man talk.

You guys and your funny comments.
What did he write there that disclosed his financial status or capability.
He said a simple truth. Real bitter truth.
Love mankind and make them happy.
That's the best life amidst our affluence.

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Ginomel(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
Chikelue2000:
just hear ursef....did my post castigate his wealth?....all I am saying is...rich or poor..we all die

Don't mind them. You made a good point.

Maybe it was too philosophical for them to understand.

Grab a cup of tea and continue your meditation.

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Ginomel(m): 1:53pm On May 30, 2020
loswhite:
Is it that you cannot read clearly? Where did I condemn a dead man in my post? Please shut it if you have comprehension problem....This country is in total mess because some of you just think luxury from morning till night. This is the simple reason we have politicians that will not hesitate to steal the entire country simply because they have fans like you guys

You said it all. Nothing much to add.

Comprehension is not just a 13 lettered word but can cause confusion on a weak brain.

Wouldn't know why the point was too much to understand.

Oh I have already mentioned the reason.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by sylve11: 1:55pm On May 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:
Baru that was flexing muscle with Ibe Kachukwu at NNPC then now a dead man?
Truly, Life is vanity .

na so life just dey. sad cool
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by PastorFire: 2:33pm On May 30, 2020
Ginomel:

You guys and your funny comments.

What did he write there that disclosed his financial status or capability.

He said a simple truth. Real bitter truth.

Love mankind and make them happy.

That's the best life amidst our affluence.
grin grin grin by their words, you shall know them.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Dreyton36: 3:23pm On May 30, 2020
Hope he carry Yahoo boys matter go grave shA
RIP sha
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Almar: 3:41pm On May 30, 2020
This is a lesson for our leaders. No matter what u have u cannot buy your life and u will only go their with have u have done.

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by frog12: 3:45pm On May 30, 2020
all these local emirs are dying. even northern vips. corona virus i think.

1 Like

Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by frog12: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
this is sad and madness!
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Arizonaguy(m): 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
NaijaRoyalty:

Use you head , must everything be corona virus?

You Nigerians like to over do things
Everything is not coronavirus
That doesn't take away the likelihood
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Bekool(m): 5:32pm On May 30, 2020
Iliyasdass:
The immediate-past managing director of the Nigerian National Petroleum Corporation, Maikanti Baru, is dead. He was 60.The current GMD of the corporation, Mele Kyari, confirmed the death on his verified Twitter handle, saying he died last night.

Why won't they be dieing one by one when they keep looting all the money that belongs to all nigerians?
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Nobody: 6:42pm On May 30, 2020
Iliyasdass:

Death is the equaliser of all men.
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by factoryreset: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
Exc2000:
undecided

wetin they kill this people any how sef

Bornu elite just dey off anyhow... Ahaji Modu Sherif Snr, Abba Kyari , Makanti Baro, some Emirs

RIP to him

2020 is evil
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by Nobody: 7:59pm On May 30, 2020
So how does he move all the oil money he stole into the next world, for onward/continuous enjoyment? Jersey/Virgin islands can't help him grin

Bastard motherfucker
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by chaloskyx: 8:38pm On May 30, 2020
AHAH so even all the oil money you siphoned could not save you how come now
Re: Maikanti Baru Is Dead by osusuallstars: 9:44pm On May 30, 2020
target missed

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Ojoko Anthony Campaign Poster With Machete And Bible In His Hands In Bayelsa / Only 10 Nigerian States Economically Viable, 17 Bankrupt [see Details] / Herdmen And Their Cattle In Front Of CBN In Abuja(photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.