Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,352 members, 7,800,703 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 01:20 AM

The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. (316 Views)

Pictures Of The Brutal Ghanaian Police Officers That Arrested IPOB Members / Breaking: Faces Of The People That Arrested Nnamdi Kanu / Bello Yabo Arrested For Calling El-Rufai A 'Small Bird' (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. by Captainrambo2: 7:14am On May 30, 2020
He has not said anything now that buhari is sinking the country with borrowing and debts.

He is also supervising the ethnic cleansing going on in some parts of Kaduna ...

This man is not a small bird. He is a small insect.

Re: The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. by okeyfrank: 7:23am On May 30, 2020
Someday soon, they are all gonna pay for their since against Nigerians since May 29, 2015

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. by Nobody: 7:42am On May 30, 2020
If by now you don't know politics is just a game of say what you like when you are the opposition but do the exact same thing you condemned when you are in power, then your head is not correct. Pdp, apc, and all who support one politician or the other need to have their heads examined.
I've taught the met seller how to scream mods. Now I have to teach him to be able to mention me with his chest and not all those rumblings and nonsense he keeps saying.

As usual he will ignore what el-rufai said cos it's the same thing his paymaster is doing.

1 Like

Re: The Hypocrite That Arrested Someone For Calling Him A Small Bird. by SLAP44: 7:45am On May 30, 2020
I dedicate this post to our brothers and sisters that lost their lives during the Biafra war and those that have died for refusing to go against their faith, may their souls rest in peace. Amen.

May 30, WE CAN NEVER FORGET.

(1) (Reply)

Moment News Camera Crew Were Attacked LIVE On Air At Black Lives Matter Protests / IPOB Members Protest Peacefully In Aba(pics) / WTO DG Race: Mexico Nominates Jesus Kuri To Battle Nigeria’s Okonjo-iweala, Othe

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.