Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,532 members, 7,808,956 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 07:57 PM

Importing Fairly Used Items - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Importing Fairly Used Items (955 Views)

Importing With 1m Naira From Dubai / Importing From Cotonu / What Cargo Service Is The Cheapest In Importing Good's From Uk To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 11:15pm On Jan 19, 2011
Hello Nairalanders
Please I'm into first grade fairly used items like children's things (toys, cars, bikes, toddlers etc), bags, shoes (both men and ladies), jewelries etc. I buy from people who import, and then resell with a small profit margin.

Now I want to step up and start importing on my own. I've tried several times to find out their source and how they get them into the country but they declined to tell me so that I don't go there and buy cheaper than what they sell to me.
Please I need an experienced, matured, well-connected and business minded Nairalanders to advise me on which country to source for these items from. I know some get from UK but I don’t know the exact place in UK

I thank God that I have nairaland, a forum where i can get well-meaning Nigerians who have toured all over the world in search of businesses. I believe that a well-meaning number of them have bumped into a place where I can get them cheap.
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jan 19, 2011
Becky, if you're specific in what you're after from the UK end, I can get you prices. Otherwise, it'll take ages to price up random items!
Re: Importing Fairly Used Items by becky4real(f): 12:11am On Jan 20, 2011
Thanks Siena. I know prices of fairly used items vary depending on the quality and usage.

What I will really like to know is if there is a particular place in UK (or any other country) where I can source for any of the items I mentioned in my post ie shoes, bags, children’s toys; and their price ranges.

I’ll really appreciate your help.

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work In Usa / Nairalanders Pls I Need Some Info Asap / Cheap Ticket To South Africa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.