Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,330 members, 7,780,866 topics. Date: Friday, 29 March 2024 at 01:11 AM

How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? (8970 Views)

She Stinks So Bad � / My Girl's Pussy Stinks / How Can I Politely Tell My Girlfriend That Are Pussy Stinks During Doggy. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? by Nobody: 2:12pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

You never no, i pray yy don't inhale such smell, its like decaying meat or fish that has started bringing out maggots.

If such girl takez off her pants and you are in the same room, you cant stay, you would feel like vomitting.

When you meet someone like thid you would understand
Nice one Boss...E be like say you sabi the matter very well my Boss. Funny enough this matter no be by say the babe fine and clean for face o...she fit fine die and dey dress neat but my brother, if this girl off pant for you, you go wan die...infact you fit enter coma for months...I no pray to ever kom across that level again till I die cry
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? by Beey(f): 2:37pm On May 31, 2020
Lightangel65:

Its yeast infection/bacterial one of the major causes. And its caused by being very dirty and using dirty underwear.
The problem is most girls are dirty, thats why this rotten smell is common
That is a factor but we can’t diagnose based on assumptions. Proper lab diagnosis is required for her to get the right treatment.Correction, yeast isn’t necessarily caused by dirt. Warmth like during hot weather, using scented soaps that interfere with vaginal ph balance, use of antibiotics are all causes of yeast so it’s not necessarily spread by being dirty.
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? by Ohizman73(m): 7:28pm On May 31, 2020
Ifabernard:

There was a time she infected me with STD which I told her. She told me she knew she had infections and had taken injections to treat it. But I didnt c any changes. Even her mom was aware of it
and you still beeb her , na wa oh. Then stop complaining you have to endure and you still keep on going back
Re: How Do I Tell Her She Stinks? by nedekid: 11:55pm On Aug 06, 2021
Caxmir:

2 sides to every story though...

this your take, we the jury needs her own verdict.

but how come you are just noticing now? or you are pained cos she rolls with "sugar daddies", making you the "Broke Daddy"

Ur matter hard, na sugar daddies and sugar mommies go settle am.
Which one is 2 sides to a story? Her pussy smells period!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Help!!! Am I Normal? This Is What I Feel Every Morning. (pix 18+) / Guys Share Your Experience With Girls Shooting Their Shots / Who Is More Jealous In A Relationship,the Guy Or The Girl?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.