Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,882 members, 7,806,545 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 06:06 PM

Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle - Phones (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle (12544 Views)

Can't Decide Between Oppo And Redmi Phones Which One To Go For? My Budget Is 70k / I Got My Oppo And Gift Box / Oppo And Vivo Unveils Genius Dual Wi-fi Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by losdiose(m): 9:53am On May 31, 2020
edoairways:

They don't have to believe me because even if I bring evidence they still will not. If and if nairalanders can just stick to their various thread without derailing then things would move fine. It was the rantings and unnecessary insults that lead to delection of xiaomi educative thread. If you watch closely, the thread started having issue when some monikers started degrading tecno. If tecno create a thread and some persons derail it, what do you expect if not a fight.

I understand where you are heading to with no prejudice.

The fact still remains that without no constructive criticism people will keep wallowing in substandard products at a high cost.

I think the criticism is welcomed.

For me, when I am being criticised for an action I go back to the drawing board to analyze if the criticism is actually on point so that I can make upgrade on my actions.

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by micxwell(m): 10:21am On May 31, 2020
TheOdd1sOut:

Lol

Hold yourself

Keep using Transsion phone

O
But the day you stop using phones from your almighty and all knowing Transsion will be the day mediocrity will enter your life

Aseee
cool Bro, If I bless you with a Redmi 7A, and I teach you all the hidden gestures and navigation on MIUI, you won't go back to Transsion... I know you'll still argue but it's a fact!
Meanwhile, Redmi 7A used to be a little below 30k before the current increase in dollar rate. You know what, It will get a major *Android update* from 9 to 10. Now point to a Transsion device of less than 30k that has gotten or that will get a major Android update.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by TheOdd1sOut: 10:26am On May 31, 2020
micxwell:
cool Bro, If I bless you with a Redmi 7A, and I teach you all the hidden gestures and navigation on MIUI, you won't go back to Transsion... I know you'll still argue but it's a fact!
Meanwhile, Redmi 7A used to be a little below 30k before the current increase in dollar rate. You know what, It will get a major *Android update* from 9 to 10. Now point to a Transsion device of less than 30k (even 40k sef) that has or that will get a major Android update.
Baba bless me naaa
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by edoairways: 10:45am On May 31, 2020
losdiose:

I understand where you are heading to with no prejudice.

The fact still remains that without no constructive criticism people will keep wallowing in substandard products at a high cost.

I think the criticism is welcomed.

For me, when I am being criticised for an action I go back to the drawing board to analyze if the criticism is actually on point so that I can make upgrade on my actions.
Yeah
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by Nobody: 11:44am On May 31, 2020
seunfly:

calculate 2018 to 2020 and ask ur self if that is 9 months,
i don calculate am E no reach say
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by bwehdoneit(m): 1:14pm On May 31, 2020
talktalk4u:
Oya let's settle the matter today

Oppo and MI Rest In Peace

Thanks to Infinix Note 7

Say your condolences
grin grin grin grin grin

Well! What can I/we say?
Enjoying our Xiaomi in peace.
This thread, with all intend and purpose will only stimulate the curious mind (transsion? Users).
Good products don't need marketing, They sell themselves.
The only RIP for Xiaomi/Oppo, are if the companies fold up.
As long as they produce good products, people like me will still buy. (We endured AliExpress shipping to get what we want, no stress).
I don't tell people the type phone I use but curiosity also bring them.
Las las, more 15 of my colleagues are using Xiaomi, no marketing no long story. Just pure performance at good price point.
So, op in trying to bury something you end up resurrecting it.
Nigerians are becoming curious.
Just continue let's see how this end.
Again, quote my moniker by the end of this year and tell me how well you buried Xiaomi.
Thank you for the publicity on behalf of all Xiaomi and Oppo users.
Shalom.

7 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:24pm On May 31, 2020
Have you been living under a rock?

Oppo Reno3 series has settled this matter long ago....The Infinix Note 7's coffin has been put under the earth a long time
talktalk4u:

Thanks to Infinix Note 7

Say your condolences
grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:28pm On May 31, 2020
There is no table being shaken....just further showed how Oppo Reno3 came into the party and changed everything
edoairways:
talktalk4u this table you are shaking ehen!
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:31pm On May 31, 2020
It is only war when both parties are on equal grounds. Oppo Reno 3 is way above your league.
talktalk4u:
this is war

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:33pm On May 31, 2020
Why do you sound pained though? I know you want the Oppo Reno3
talktalk4u:
oga go and sleep ... Your mouth they smell . We never ready for your matter .

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:34pm On May 31, 2020
More of an insult to compare Oppo Reno 3 with Infinix or the other name
Tadeknkeepcalm:
Like MI xiaomi?
You must be joking.

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:38pm On May 31, 2020
Well, with the Oppo smartphone, it is the same product worldwide.
10thElement:
This matter is very deep grin grin. Till MI fans come here to explain why a particular product is different when it came to Nigeria . Original Xaiomi MI K20 &Pro and Nigeria made Xiaomi MI 9T
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by edoairways: 1:40pm On May 31, 2020
joeytrib:
There is no table being shaken....just further showed how Oppo Reno3 came into the party and changed everything
That expensive phone that beyond the reach of millions of Nigerians
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:41pm On May 31, 2020
More reason Oppo is still king..no falsehood
10thElement:
Why did MI produce fake product to Nigeria . Original K20 &PRO vs Nigerian made MI 9T
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:44pm On May 31, 2020
More like you are a "dead guy" since you not using Oppo
Emalcolm:
Rest In Peace Oppo and Mi
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:47pm On May 31, 2020
By what statistics are you saying it's beyond the reach of millions of Nigerians?
edoairways:

That expensive phone that beyond the reach of millions of Nigerians
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by joeytrib: 1:49pm On May 31, 2020
You checked out OPPO Reno 3?
PricyTech:
Person whey open this thread dey craze ni!??

Xiaomi is a beast. Stop fuvking hating!!!!!!

Check the pics below

You hate

Are you dumb stupid or dumb huh
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by pannyman(m): 1:56pm On May 31, 2020
Following this thread on my Xiaomi Mi9 and smiling grin

2 Likes

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by edoairways: 2:11pm On May 31, 2020
joeytrib:
By what statistics are you saying it's beyond the reach of millions of Nigerians?
The population of Nigeria was estimated at 200 million as at 2019(see https://knoema.com/atlas/Nigeria/Population)
Nigerians were living below a dollar a day as of February 13, 2019 (see https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/just-in-91-million-nigerians-now-living-in-extreme-poverty/amp).
About 91 million Nigerians live below $1 per day. Minimum wage of workers is N30,000. It will take over a year for a worker who earns 30k to get this device. lalasticlala please don't allow the computer to block me
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:23pm On May 31, 2020
What are you all about? No specs or facts just spitting ignorance
talktalk4u:

Thanks to Infinix Note 7

Say your condolences
grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:25pm On May 31, 2020
What exactly is your point now? You still didn't talk sense. No statistics on the use of OPPO in Nigeria
edoairways:

The population of Nigeria was estimated at 200 million as at 2019(see https://knoema.com/atlas/Nigeria/Population)
Nigerians were living below a dollar a day as of February 13, 2019 (see https://www.google.com/amp/s/www.thecable.ng/just-in-91-million-nigerians-now-living-in-extreme-poverty/amp).
About 91 million Nigerians live below $1 per day. Minimum wage of workers is N30,000. It will take over a year for a worker who earns 30k to get this device. lalasticlala please don't allow the computer to block me

1 Like

Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:26pm On May 31, 2020
Is that a type of phone or a brand name? I have only heard of the OPPO Reno 3
pannyman:
Following this thread on my Xiaomi Mi9 and smiling grin
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:28pm On May 31, 2020
First of, are you talking about a person, MI? and are you referring to the Oppo Reno 3 that just scaled up sales?
joeytrib:
More like you are a "dead guy" since you not using Oppo
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:30pm On May 31, 2020
Heard the specs of that Oppo Reno 3 is mad gaaaan! Just ordered mine
joeytrib:
You checked out OPPO Reno 3?
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:31pm On May 31, 2020
Are people actually debating that?
joeytrib:
More reason Oppo is still king..no falsehood
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:33pm On May 31, 2020
Are those even smartphones? All i hear and know is Oppo Reno 3
joeytrib:
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by sexyshola1218: 2:35pm On May 31, 2020
That's really a smartphone? You should go check out Oppo Reno 3
micxwell:
Meanwhile, Redmi 7A used to be a little below 30k before the current increase in dollar rate. You know what, It will get a major *Android update* from 9 to 10. Now point to a Transsion device of less than 30k that has gotten or that will get a major Android update.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by aramanda14: 2:42pm On May 31, 2020
Ogah na you sabi that one, but where Oppo Reno 3 dey i no understand why anybody go dey mention any other brand name
RealEzee:
I think it's stupid for one to do comparison between Infinix note 7 and redmi note 7 of last year sef, I don't know why a bunch of reviewers are hell bent on this comparison sef? , try doing a comparison with redmi note 8pro or with the recent note 9pro knowing they both came out within the same period, let's see who's king at that budget segment once and for all. Let's not even involve the realme, vivo etc fact still remains that transsion is still far behind in spec development and the Infinix note 7 price doesn't justify money well spent after been compared to the note 8pro and note 9 of the redmi.
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by aramanda14: 2:43pm On May 31, 2020
Abeg help me ask am ooo...my OPPO Reno 3 wey still dey shack me
sexyshola1218:
That's really a smartphone? You should go check out Oppo Reno 3
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by aramanda14: 2:46pm On May 31, 2020
As i read this this ehn, i just know say you no sabi nothing, for the fact you even put Oppo for where those other names dey....just go sleep
talktalk4u:

Thanks to Infinix Note 7

Say your condolences
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by aramanda14: 2:47pm On May 31, 2020
This one pass insult ooo
joeytrib:
Re: Rest In Peace Oppo And MI .. Na The Matter We They Settle by edoairways: 3:06pm On May 31, 2020
sexyshola1218:
What exactly is your point now? You still didn't talk sense. No statistics on the use of OPPO in Nigeria
Probably you don't understand the grammar I put out there. Beyond the reach of millions of Nigerians as used in that context means millions of Nigerians can't afford phone. To buttress the point was the statistics that dude asked for

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (Reply)

NCC Explains Why The Commission Introduced Data Floor Pricing / MTN ZTE Mf920w+ Mifi / Samsung Recalls Galaxy Note 7 From Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.