Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,863 members, 7,806,447 topics. Date: Tuesday, 23 April 2024 at 04:41 PM

Abeg Is It A Crime To Like Luxury?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abeg Is It A Crime To Like Luxury?? (317 Views)

I Stopped Replying A Girl I Used To Like Because Of This Text / 8 Possible Ways To Get Her To Like You / Abeg Is It By Force To MARRY? LMAO! PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Abeg Is It A Crime To Like Luxury?? by missimelda01(f): 9:45am On May 30, 2020
The answer is NO, as long as you can afford it don't hesitate to go after premium stuffs abeg.. don't be a SUFFER HEAD.

Which is why I bring you this collection of Cartier glasses.. this is for the ELITE kiss
Too fine.
Too clean.
Too classy.

www.instagram.com/frames_n_shades
Clicking on the link above will lead you straight to my Instagram page. You can also call 07050553172 to place your order.
This is my hustle, kindly like and share to show support. Thank you kiss

Re: Abeg Is It A Crime To Like Luxury?? by missimelda01(f): 9:47am On May 30, 2020
More

(1) (Reply)

Voice Notes From Yangy The Rapist / Mention That Next Trend In 9ja / Wooing A Spiritual Sister.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.