Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,590 members, 7,809,135 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:51 AM

Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides (23496 Views)

Presidential Aides Defend Inclusion Of Tinubu's sons on State Visit To Qatar / Kyari, SGF, 100 Other Presidential Aides In Office Illegally — Falana / 2019 Budget: Osinbajo, Ministers, Presidential Aides Arrive ‎national Assembly (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by senatordave1(m): 2:31pm On May 30, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:
What can the likes of Adesina, Shehu, etc, offer?

It's not by having 1million advisers, it's by having an intelligent and well meaning president who surrounds himself with quality people. Just see how far their advices have taken the country to.

They are just there as praise singers to the nepotistic dullard.

Bloody sycophants.

Are you ok? What evidence do you have to show that buhari is nepotistic when your lies have been bursted with this list

2 Likes

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Adoyi87(m): 2:32pm On May 30, 2020
Benue don't have single person there�
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by senatordave1(m): 2:36pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye,I will love to see your reaction to this.I once told you that the media can sometimes be deceitful. They love reporting divisive events.I also told you that a careful scrutiny of buhari appointments will show that the south has more or the north will top marginally and that after the northwest,the south west comes close and that in some instances the south west is ahead of the north west.

Again,due to how the media sensationalize reports, we unfairly attack buhari.buhari might appoint 4 southerners and one northerner but the media will focus on that one northerner to create outrage and make more profit.

3 Likes

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by amuwo1980: 2:38pm On May 30, 2020
That’s why afonjas want to kill themselves over this criminal anti Nigeria Regime , not knowing a developed and well ran Nigeria will be good to all
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Bladesociety: 2:42pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by mrvitalis(m): 2:44pm On May 30, 2020
GboyegaD:
Why do we love division? Are the aides not Nigerians? All these segregation news are tiring as we have a more challenging future ahead as a country. We usually leave important things and cry over mundane stuffs.
Did your people say same thing about Jonathan in 2015 ... hypocrite
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by senatordave1(m): 2:46pm On May 30, 2020
Let me summarize it.the south has 81 presidential aides while the north has 61 presidential aides.
The south west has 56 aides more than the north east and north west combined which has 46.Lagos and ogun has more aides by far than buhari's own state katsina.
My fellow nairalanders,we need to apologize to buhari.the media all this while has misled us and made us to be criticizing him unfairly as a nepotistic fellow which is very untrue.buhari is a good,just and fair man.up buhariii up buhariii

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by GboyegaD(m): 2:47pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Did your people say same thing about Jonathan in 2015 ... hypocrite

One day, you will have sense. Keep brooding over the past....

1 Like

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by GboyegaD(m): 2:50pm On May 30, 2020
post=90122909:

You are one of the intelligent people we have on this forum.
It is always good and refreshing to read some sane members like you comment on this forum.
Keep it up sir.
Nigerians will be great again in our lifetime.
We will keep believing in her.

Slow and steady we will get to a new and better Nigeria

Thanks for the compliment. My fear at this time is that 2023 is fast approaching and we are at the edge of making same mistakes again. I was hoping after the failed pact of 2019, we would realize we needed a more national youth/middle age front but the guys who could have led it have chosen to keep quiet. Until we realize that the country is bigger than our individual vision, things might never change.
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by nisai: 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:
Let me summarize it.the south has 81 presidential aides while the north has 61 presidential aides.
The south west has 56 aides more than the north east and north west combined which has 46.Lagos and ogun has more aides by far than buhari's own state katsina.
My fellow nairalanders,we need to apologize to buhari.the media all this while has misled us and made us to be criticizing him unfairly as a nepotistic fellow which is very untrue.buhari is a good,just and fair man.up buhariii up buhariii
grin grin grin
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by mrvitalis(m): 3:04pm On May 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

One day, you will have sense. Keep brooding over the past....
Lol you yorubas think u are smart ...u chose when to work with south and when to work with north

There is absolutely no way Yoruba man can be president in 2023 u have been used by the north and dumbed you have no support in the south

Your best bet is to back and Igbo man or a South south man

2 Likes

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by GboyegaD(m): 3:13pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Lol you yorubas think u are smart ...u chose when to work with south and when to work with north

There is absolutely no way Yoruba man can be president in 2023 u have been used by the north and dumbed you have no support in the south

Your best bet is to back and Igbo man or a South south man

Oga, can we address the issue at hand and going forward promote competence? We have played this mumu card enough as a nation out of our collective greed and have nothing to show for it. At this point, where our grand children's future have been mortgaged on the altar of debts, shouldn't we change our ways?

I don't care what tribe the next set of leaders are from and all I want is good leadership and I hope that is all we want.

For your information, I am a Nigerian and if you trace my post, I have said it and would reiterate it, my dad is from Lagos, my mom is Bini, and for all I care, I am Nigerian. If I need to pick, I tell people, I am from Bayelsa. That is where I love.

2 Likes

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Agboriotejoye(m): 3:26pm On May 30, 2020
senatordave1:
Agboriotejoye,I will love to see your reaction to this.I once told you that the media can sometimes be deceitful. They love reporting divisive events.I also told you that a careful scrutiny of buhari appointments will show that the south has more or the north will top marginally and that after the northwest,the south west comes close and that in some instances the south west is ahead of the north west.

Again,due to how the media sensationalize reports, we unfairly attack buhari.buhari might appoint 4 southerners and one northerner but the media will focus on that one northerner to create outrage and make more profit.

The 142 aides on the list are attached to the President, Major General Muhammadu Buhari (retd.); his wife, Aisha; Vice-President, Yemi Osinbajo; his wife, Dolapo; Chief of Staff to the President; and a few ministers
Those aides are not his appointees directly. Some work with the named persons who must have drawn up the lists by themselves or submitted the names at least. Besides, who domestic staff epp. The real bread and butter is in the hands of his people. If you choose to be fooled that's your plate of egusi. The Appeal Justice Dongbam has just been re-appointed acting PCA for another 3months after the expiration of the first. Can you explain to us why Buhari has suddenly developed cold feet to forward her name to Senate as the constitution requires?
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by IamHonourable1: 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
AKA presidential house maids.
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Miracle1991: 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
EleventhWeirdo:
And so? Is this meant to be consolatory for the recessive governance and widespread corruption?

Lubbish!
this news is here to stop your evil campaign of so called NEPOTISM.
God bless Buhari.
God bless Nigeria
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Miracle1991: 3:33pm On May 30, 2020
Impecca:
This Buharis hatred for the Igbos, about d second Largest ethnic group in Nigeria, is epical and unabashed. Even d presidency can no longer deny it
And the Igbo's love for buhari is glaring abi? Children of hate.
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Miracle1991: 3:38pm On May 30, 2020
Pope22:

When you are done being awake waiting for your failed president to do any meaningful thing for you,.....sleep
when you are done sleeping and hating the president, pls just die because the president is here till 2023.
Children of hate
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by OKTolu: 3:46pm On May 30, 2020
Una don come with una nonsense thread again
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Nobody: 3:56pm On May 30, 2020
Levels1:

You don't have too. You are to use state who support your agenda and believe in your program to avoid your downfall.
Nigeria is a failed state already so wake up
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Nobody: 4:05pm On May 30, 2020
trash!!
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by LifeChoices: 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
This is why pigidiottts will do anything to be VP in 2023... grin

If wishes were horses, pigiddioottts will ride... tongue
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by senatordave1(m): 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
Agboriotejoye:

Those aides are not his appointees directly. Some work with the named persons who must have drawn up the lists by themselves or submitted the names at least. Besides, who domestic staff epp. The real bread and butter is in the hands of his people. If you choose to be fooled that's your plate of egusi. The Appeal Justice Dongbam has just been re-appointed acting PCA for another 3months after the expiration of the first. Can you explain to us why Buhari has suddenly developed cold feet to forward her name to Senate as the constitution requires?

Wait.presidential aides like femi adesina and garba shehu that practically reside and work personally with the president in the villa are not his aides directly ? But those that are far from him like justice Monica and new neco boss are his direct appointees? It is not shameful if you don't know what presidential aides means.even a child knows that all aides working with the VP, Aisha or dolapo must receive buhari's approval first.
To you,they arw not helping anybody but you ignotlrantly forget that if majority were northerners,you will attack buhari. If they are not helping you,they are a lot of other Nigerians who are benefitting from the aides.

Your previous statement has been that majority of buhari appointees are northerners.this has been punctured and will continue to be bursted like I told you.you are now trying to amend it to mean bread and butter positions.which leader in this Nigeria will not give the juiciest positions to his close people? Is buhari the first to do it? Is it a new thing? Is trump not doing it in a coded way?

The issue of appeal court president is an afterthought.it cannot arise.we must end this matter.you accused buhari falsely.admit your faults,tender an apology and promise to thread cautiously when trying to criticize n future.then we can graduate to other matters...

2 Likes

Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by mrvitalis(m): 5:07pm On May 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

Oga, can we address the issue at hand and going forward promote competence? We have played this mumu card enough as a nation out of our collective greed and have nothing to show for it. At this point, where our grand children's future have been mortgaged on the altar of debts, shouldn't we change our ways?

I don't care what tribe the next set of leaders are from and all I want is good leadership and I hope that is all we want.

For your information, I am a Nigerian and if you trace my post, I have said it and would reiterate it, my dad is from Lagos, my mom is Bini, and for all I care, I am Nigerian. If I need to pick, I tell people, I am from Bayelsa. That is where I love.
We can not address competence as long as Nigeria is that's what most of you would never understand

Peter obi is better than buhari in every aspect ..bring them out 90% of North would vote buhari because of tribe
Peter obi is better than tinubu but yorubas would vote tinubu over him because of tribe

One thing u people should know is , there is no way absolutely impossible for a southern Nigerian to become president if we kill zoning

Forget about competency that is only in the mind of southerners who feel they are woke
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Khez: 5:13pm On May 30, 2020
15 personal assistantssss!!!
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Pope22(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2020
Miracle1991:
when you are done sleeping and hating the president, pls just die because the president is here till 2023.
Children of hate
A political argument which puts nothing in our pocket has turned into a death wish. Did I ever wish our president or you death in anyway or did I say he won't finish his tenure any where here? We are just having a political argument and you enter with your frustration in life with death. How death con enter the matter, who is actually a child of hatred and evil between the two of us?
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by GboyegaD(m): 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

We can not address competence as long as Nigeria is that's what most of you would never understand

Peter obi is better than buhari in every aspect ..bring them out 90% of North would vote buhari because of tribe
Peter obi is better than tinubu but yorubas would vote tinubu over him because of tribe

One thing u people should know is , there is no way absolutely impossible for a southern Nigerian to become president if we kill zoning

Forget about competency that is only in the mind of southerners who feel they are woke

Because we do not have a common front. We need educate ourselves and this is the time.
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Okoroawusa: 6:04pm On May 30, 2020
ninocia18:
Please, what is he doing with all these staff? Even King Nebuchadnezzar didn't have this much staff. So all this people surround this man and Nigeria is still like this. Issorite.
Una no dey read?
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Miracle1991: 6:06pm On May 30, 2020
Pope22:

A political argument which puts nothing in our pocket has turned into a death wish. Did I ever wish our president or you death in anyway or did I say he won't finish his tenure any where here? We are just having a political argument and you enter with your frustration in life with death. How death con enter the matter, who is actually a child of hatred and evil between the two of us?
I did not wish you dead ,I only advised you so that you can do away with frustration of seing Buhari on that seat.
Advise is different from wish.
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by Okoroawusa: 6:08pm On May 30, 2020
mrvitalis:

Oga Stop lording your opinion on other people. All you have just said is nothing but your own view n opinion.
Peter Obi' is better than Tinubu n Buhari?
Mtchew...
Re: Ogun, Adamawa, Oyo, Lagos Top List Of Presidential Aides by mrvitalis(m): 6:08pm On May 30, 2020
GboyegaD:

Because we do not have a common front. We need educate ourselves and this is the time.
Oga the whole south had a gentle man agreement ...the yorubas to back the zoning agreement , then we can pick the most competent from South East ...simple anything other than that north wins 2023

There is no sugar coating it ...u south south can choose to back yorubas we don't care

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Sanwo-Olu's Victory True Reflection Of People's Mandate, Says Election Observers / Fulani Herdsmen: Orji Uzor Kalu Reacts, Says He Was Quoted Out Of Context / Obasanjo To Embark On Foreign Tour For Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.