Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,975 members, 7,806,836 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? (540 Views)

Breaking News: Yahoo Also Agrees That Buhari Is An Impostor / "That Buhari Has Igbo Driver And Cook & Not Tribalistic Is A Lie" - Reno Omokri / Amaechi Caught Sleeping In Calabar As Buhari Was Commissioning Projects (Pics (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ProjectNaija(m): 11:34am On May 30, 2020
This question is actually directed at former Buharig supporters who have since withdrawn their support for him.

Buharig was packaged to Nigerians as a man of integrity who will fight corruption if elected to power during the run up to the 2015 elections. This myth was promoted by the awesome propaganda machinery of the APC financed with funds looted by the most notorious political thief in Nigeria who is also known as Tinubu by leeches and rodents who feed off the crumbs of his looting empire.

No sooner had Buharig become president that he started to reneged on all his campaign promises including making his assets declaration public and not appointing any corrupt person into his cabinet. As at today his government is not only notoriously corrupt but probably the most corrupt in the Country's history and clearly the most incompetent.

As a result of this, virtually all his more sensible supporters have withdrawn their support for him having been disappointed by Buharig's gross ineptitude and the massive corruption entrenched in his government.

This brings me to my reason for opening this thread which is directed at former Buharig supporters. At what point did you realize that Buharig was a carefully packaged Fraud?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by budaatum: 11:36am On May 30, 2020
Sai bubu!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by manny4u(m): 11:40am On May 30, 2020
Before 2015 elections, i knew he had nothing to offer. He has never made his own money outside government hand outs, how did 180m people decided to trust that kind person is beyond my imagination. He was just a power monger.

But i supported him in the last elections just to spite his supporters in 2015(who are regretting now and biting their fingers) and i also have my own selfish reason for supporting him; the north should do their 8 years and return power to the south.
Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ClitRaider: 12:06pm On May 30, 2020
Since 1985!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ProjectNaija(m): 1:47pm On May 30, 2020
Personally I have always suspected that he was a Fraud given the massive looting that happened under his nose when he was chairman of PTF but when he finally decided to team with a notorious hardened criminal like Tinubu in 2013 to form APC, I became convinced that he was a filthy thief as no person with genuine integrity will ever want to be associated with a scumbag like Tinubu.

2 Likes

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by Hofbrauhaus(m): 1:49pm On May 30, 2020
Lol.

Barbeque seller, sarrki, omenka, whta are their names again sef..

Zombies..come here!

1 Like

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by AhoadaRivers: 2:13pm On May 30, 2020
We yorubas discovered he is a fraud when we help to kick out GEJ, SS and Ibos but he refused to fill every appointment with we educated and sophististicated yoruba but prefered to appoint the Fulanis and gambaris with lesser qualifications. grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ProjectNaija(m): 6:38pm On May 30, 2020
Hofbrauhaus:
Lol.

Barbeque seller, sarrki, omenka, whta are their names again sef..

Zombies..come here!

Buharididirins are not welcome in this thread, just the more sensible ones that have repented from the curse of supporting the fraudster.
Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by Jokerman(m): 6:48pm On May 30, 2020
AhoadaRivers:
We yorubas discovered he is a fraud when we help to kick out GEJ, SS and Ibos but he refused to fill every appointment with we educated and sophististicated yoruba but prefered to appoint the Fulanis and gambaris with lesser qualifications. grin

Eyaa... We Yoruba Muslims were the worst hit sad

1 Like

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ProjectNaija(m): 12:53pm On May 31, 2020
Buharig has proven himself to be by far the worst and most incompetent leader in the history of the country, when did you discover that he was a packaged fraud?
Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by IJOBA2: 1:05pm On May 31, 2020
SINCE 1983
Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by JAMO84: 1:58pm On May 31, 2020
Your crying has just began, you will cry for the next three years and use your own tears to bath yourselves. A wailer cannot be considered a good wailer if he/she doesn't cry for at least, six hours daily.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: When Did You Discover That Buhari Was A Fraud? by ProjectNaija(m): 11:14pm On May 31, 2020
JAMO84:
Your crying has just began, you will cry for the next three years and use your own tears to bath yourselves. A wailer cannot be considered a good wailer if he/she doesn't cry for at least, six hours daily.

Braindead Buharididirin sighted cheesy cheesy cool

(1) (Reply)

Femi Adesina Lack Respect For Elders- Arewa Youth Consultative Forum. ( AYCF) / Burnt Survivals Of A Ghastly Motor Accident / An Extract From Mazi Nnamdi Kanu's Broadcast Of The 12th August 2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.