Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,991 members, 7,799,414 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 08:43 PM

Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) (69707 Views)

Ahmadu Bello University Newly Proposed School Fees For PG Students (photos) / Ahmadu Bello University Online MBA; A Mistake I Wish I Never Made / NUC Ranks Ahmadu Bello University No 1 In Nigeria (See Full List) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iamdapsyj(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2020
Amotolongbo:
You even tried

Even though na Infinix Hot 2 you used for taking the shots with some photo editing grin
its not photo editing, that school have wonderful aesthetics. I did some research there in my final year.

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ussycool: 8:10pm On May 30, 2020
21savages:
Bros it will xplore bt nt now cux the uncompleted building wey full that xkul plenty oo
And the state government is not helping matter at all. They need to focus on existing accredited courses and provide them with adequate structure and equipment. And they busy accrediting xpensiv courses.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:10pm On May 30, 2020
This one better pass my school 100 times sad
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by sojfaith243: 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
A.B.U So Unique , So Great!
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:14pm On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
ABU is cool, well structured with serene environment. Wanna visit this school one day. OP, how is the security in Zaria concerning these incessant attacks in Kaduna state? iceboy4752

Very secured. The incessant attacks are unheard of in Zaria.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2020
DModeCntStopMe:

cheesy grin cheesy

That guy needs to be arrested. What a savage.
We're still settling the matter oh.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by 21savages: 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
Ussycool:

And the state government is not helping matter at all. They need to focus on existing accredited courses and provide them with adequate structure and equipment. And they busy accrediting xpensiv courses.
I blame Ibb himself cux dat xkul should be bigger dan dat for his sake buh instead he kept quite.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by sojfaith243: 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
A.B.U, So Unique, So Great.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
TripleOh7:
Aerial view, you still went and featured interior join.
donMIG:
U sell us guy!
U shouldn't have posted this!
Most schools used drone shots!!!
How we take dei ahead now?
Messup guy

It's lalasticlala or one of these mods oh. The original topic was "Shots From Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead"

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by mixratio(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2020
ABU picture without Dan Fodio hostel picture....is that one ABU?
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Kagarko(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:
Kashim Ibrahim Library (KIL), one of the largest in West Africa.

Largest dump site for outdated reference materials.

I'm an abusite at PG level. The e_libraries are fairly good
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by donMIG(m): 8:26pm On May 30, 2020
U sell us guy!
U shouldn't have posted this!
Most schools used drone shots!!!
How we take dei ahead now?
Messup guy
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Nobody: 8:29pm On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:

It's the mods oh. The original topic was "Shots From Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead"

Oh ok. Nice pics.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:33pm On May 30, 2020
Bruno3000:
Christian students are endangered species there. Zaria town is boring and uninteresting. The heat from the sun is something else.

All false. In fact you should visit UNIMAID someday and have a taste of Maiduguri sun.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by SimonRose(m): 8:37pm On May 30, 2020
OH BOYI YOU WICKED OOOOOOOOH grin grin grin

RenaissanceGuy:
Lazy Nigerian youths celebrating university buildings they graduated from years ago while working for N25K salary at a private sec school and selling airtime online.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by iceboy4752(m): 8:38pm On May 30, 2020
LastProphet:
Very useless school run by imams, lecturers with three quarter trousers. Nothing seems to work in the north. If you are a Christian you watch your back in Zaria in general, there are areas you enter that's your end. A southerner with over 300 jamb score has less chances of admission than a yobe applicant with 150.

Oga Prophet, quit lying. Which area in Zaria can Christians not go to? ABU has the best mixture of lecturers of all federal varsities in Nigeria. You can't find a Yobe lecturer teaching at UNN. In ABU You'll find a Delta lecturer and others from southern states. You're just sad and frustrated and want to paint the school black. No Yobe applicant with 150 can be admitted. Southerners with 300 may not make it because they aren't part of the catchment area and there are more people from their state who scored more than 300. ABU attend to those people above 300 first.

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by okoloemmalex(m): 8:41pm On May 30, 2020
las las, no be edifice matter

no be same place our CJN graduate from with F9 for maths and English for WAEC...

ABEG, make una bring up new story joor.

Same school wey dey admit a northerner wey score 130 for jamb for medicine and surgery dept.

imo shake any table, but na true talk I talk so

if you wan argue, do am with your keypad smileylas las, no be edifice matter

no be same place our CJN graduate from with F9 for maths and English for WAEC...

Same school wey dey admit a northerner wey score 130 for jamb for medicine and surgery dept.

if you wan argue, do am with your keypad
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by saintkeppy(m): 9:03pm On May 30, 2020
This university has some of the finest Post Graduate Programs both (PGD&Msc) in the country
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Obynolee(f): 9:10pm On May 30, 2020
osamz007:
Big big buildings no productivity.

God go take us there surely

Exactly, nepotism is the order of the day both in employment and admission.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by abdulkayus(m): 9:13pm On May 30, 2020
okoloemmalex:
las las, no be edifice matter

if you wan argue, do am with your keypad smileylas las, no be edifice matter

if you wan argue, do am with your keypad

Easy with the lies na. I don't know how some of u guys will lie openly with impunity. No university in Nigeria will admit u with 130 JAMB score for any course at all. ABU is a very competitive university.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Felyyaks(f): 9:14pm On May 30, 2020
Beautiful
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by tuoyoojo(m): 9:18pm On May 30, 2020
ABU is a beautiful school. Anyone who wants to have a taste of how a university life ought to be ,should go apply to ABU

The northern population is high but you have every state there represented. The tuition is very cheap. I was lucky to pay 90 naira for accommodation that year

Hostel accommodation is affordable, next to zero cultism(at least I can say that during my stay there), lecturers would not ask you to buy handout, food is cheap ( you can eat at different places depending on ur pocket from frizlers to community market kosai and doya)

If you are lazy student, nor bother to apply for ABU because they would stress the living day light out of you, you must be ready to read and read smart....nor be by spending one hundred hours for K.I.L ( the library)

ABU campus is very safe. There security men as very powerful, avoid direct confrontation with them.....I repeat avoid them!!!

Social life is good in campus but inside zaria e dull. When I was there, a guy cannot go to visit chics in their hostels but ladies can come to the guys hostel. However, I think that have stopped chics from coming to a boys hostel. So any clandestine meeting would be done outside off campus at ur own risk.

Overall, it is a school that you would be proud to show off but its not the school that makes you , it is what you make of the education that you receive

3 Likes

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by LegalOpinion: 9:20pm On May 30, 2020
9gerian:
Surely this is a joke right? cheesy

How does you means that it's a joke? Please stopped looking for me trouble oh.

Are you also a student or an aluminium of ABU?

I am talking about my school and you says it's joke. Left me alone please.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by mujibson(m): 9:27pm On May 30, 2020
My love for this school ehn!
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Focusmind: 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
Nigerians, always glorifying inconsequential things.

Our universities have not been able to solve our societal problems.

Let's focus on what those universities in Nigeria can do and not mere buildings.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by donMIG(m): 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
iceboy4752:

It's lalasticlala or one of these mods oh. The original topic was "Shots From Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead"
That's more like it
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by MondayOsunbor(m): 9:39pm On May 30, 2020
RenaissanceGuy:
Lazy Nigerian youths celebrating university buildings they graduated from years ago, while working for ₦25K salary at a private sec school and selling airtime online.

omo na play we are playing in the south

bragging about we are the one holding the resources but hardly see the money
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by babtoundey(m): 9:40pm On May 30, 2020
One of the funniest experiences I had when I visited ABU in 2010 to write Post UTME is that everywhere always looked the same. I couldn't help missing my way repeatedly.

ABU just like Ife has beautiful structures and environments. The problem with the school is its lack of maintenance culture.

I was there for four days and I restrianed from using the toilet because of the appalling odour that oozes out their lavatories each time I passed by.
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by ThatFairGuy: 9:41pm On May 30, 2020
lookingfly:
I jacked my life out for 6 yrs for this school though very sweet school but if you be party rider, no come ooo.....na just book!!!, one of the things i missed till date is constant light and wifi! Security bam for Zaria, no fear.....we far your back.
I appreciate. Not for education though, just wanna have the glimpse of the institution cos I've heard a lot about it

1 Like

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:54pm On May 30, 2020
Petersamuel8:
Nairaland go crash if I post pictures of uniabuja
lipsrsealed cheesy lipsrsealed
Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by Ademoore07(m): 9:58pm On May 30, 2020
ThatFairGuy:
ABU is cool, well structured with serene environment. Wanna visit this school one day. OP, how is the security in Zaria concerning these incessant attacks in Kaduna state? iceboy4752
Nice one. And one mofo was comparing almighty ABU with UNILORIN in terms of structures few days ago. We have 3 universities in naija, they are OAU, UI and ABU. Others are glorified secondary schools. If not for bokoharam and some extremist, i would have loved to enrol for my Ph.D programme overthere.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial View Of Ahmadu Bello University — Naturally Ahead (Photos) by zicoraads: 9:59pm On May 30, 2020
As usual, ignorant children from the East and South have polluted the thread with their frustrations.

The North is this and that, when in reality, they haven't left their huts in Sapele and Onitsha. All they draw their useless conclusions from is the internet and its sensationalism.

ABU is one of the best schools in Africa.

I stan a great centre of learning!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Animal Found Dead In A Hostel In Ekpoma, Edo State (Photo) / Autopsy Result Of Sylvester Oromoni Junior Has Been Released (photos) / Meet The Biggest Male Student In ESUT (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.