Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,595 members, 7,801,706 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 08:49 PM

Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites (2116 Views)

The IGP Is Superior To Governors ⁠— Lawyer, Ndakudu Adam / Let's Hand Nigeria Back To Whites Like Zimbabwe Is Handing Land Back To Whites / Why June 12 Is Superior To May 29 As Democracy Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 2:26pm On May 30, 2020
Following the death of George Floyd, which was believed to be 3rd class murder, some black Americans have taken over the streets of Minneapolis in protest. The term “all lives are equal” might not be the case for blacks and non Americans.
Probably you might feel irritated already reading this... what name do you bear? Probably one invented by the whites. Funny how dependent we blacks are to the western world for everything.
I’m not racist, but I’ll give you some reasons why blacks are inferior or owned by whites:

1. WE ADOPTED THE ENGLISH NAMES
I’m going as straight to the point here: Giving someone or something a name depicts ownership. When you buy a pet in Nigeria for example, you name the dog whatever you like and that means you own the dog. Same goes for the woman who takes the husband’s name; it means she’s owned by the man( according to our cultural rites).
Now, during naming ceremonies in Nigeria, we’re restricted to giving the baby a minimum of two names( one from your dialect and the other from the white invention). Why not two local names? Why must we use the names meant for the whites?? Kudos to the northerners who name their children “Musa” instead of “Moses“.

2.WHITES WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RACIAL TREATMENT

These guys are the superiors and that’s how much power we give them. A white man calls you “Nigga” and you’re upset, calling them racists and whining behind your keyboards. It’s funny that you weren’t slaves in the 20th century, but it still hurts that someone calls you nigga (attached to slavery). I mean how do you react when someone calls you a sinner Even when you’re sure your savior Took that burden away?? You probably just laugh about it. But the moment you get emotional about what you’re called, it becomes a part of you and you’re taunted with it.

3.NOT JUST NAMES, BUT WE LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THE WHITES

Blacks are so dependent on the whites, so crazy that we don’t even have a credible electronics manufacturer in Nigeria and not even in Africa, but we are okay with it. Africa has the best hides and skin because of wildlife, but we still depend on Gucci or Prada (like wtf are we even utilizing?).
We have the original stuffs but the whites help us utilize it and sell it to us at a crazy rate. Just give me one reason why the blacks are superior again? We don’t deserve to be in the same level with the whites.

4.WE HAVE CORRUPT LEADERS
You Might probably wonder why this should be in the list:
Africa, especially Nigeria has natural resources. Take “oil“ for example. I didn’t know USA or Dubai has oil until the 21st century. Lol... Maybe they didn’t gain oil, probably we lost oil. Most credible Nigerian politicians have oil wells now.
No invention, no tax refund, But citizens still suffer out of unemployment and as soon as they have a slight chance to relocate to the western world, they’ll take it like it’s a poverty alleviation chance. So sad that our citizens now relocate to Ukraine, Cyprus or Germany to help their government gain tax money (when we take fall reach Ukraine or Cyprus level? cry )
The fact is if we had a good government, we wouldn’t need the whites to tell us how much we need them.

This is not a racial protest, I don’t give a damn about racism. I’ve had white guys call me “nigga” and I wasn’t offended. Like why should I be? Am I not a nigga? What different will it make if it comes from a white guy?
One thing I’m sure of is I’m no slave to the western world. But everything we do today as blacks are invented by the whites... There is BET awards but where is the WET awards? If you don’t feel inferior you wouldn’t just need to be special among your race. If we develop football leagues in Africa, we won’t need to pay stupid fees to watch football matches on TV. Now tell me... what do we have to be on the same level with the whites?

I’ll tell you this: equality might be possible for other black countries, but you see 9ja... don’t even bother.

-The Igbo guy produces Quality clothes and shoes but our tribalistic behaviors won’t let us support our own
- We cannot deny that northerners are skillful and talented in everything they do, but instead of promoting their works, we’ll rather call them “Abokee” (not the best way to support the nation either)
- The yorubas are the entertainment of the country. others Dey try, but the international artists we have are mostly Yorubas.
Don’t fight your brothers, there’s always a Place in the country where You fit in and can establish your name.

We don’t need to hate the whites either, we only need to earn respect for our own kind, and the only way we can do that is by promoting our own and being independent.

I remain Nnadychuks

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by TheSourcerer: 2:36pm On May 30, 2020
Religion capital head of mental slavery

4 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by cosby02(m): 2:39pm On May 30, 2020
Spot on... Slavery has been abolished but mental slavery remains.

5 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 2:49pm On May 30, 2020
cosby02:
Spot on... Slavery has been abolished but mental slavery remains.
I tell you... You ever wonder why even with the degree we have in civil engineering our government still employs the whites to build our roads and bridges? They don’t even trust we have the capacity as citizens to move the nation forward

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by SarkinYarki: 2:52pm On May 30, 2020
Even the black man was the only race on Earth he will still be useless
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by drips8(m): 2:53pm On May 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:

Someone told me if white people start practicing African religions, Africans will also follow.

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 3:08pm On May 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
Nah I think you meant Tribalism and racism
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by wickyyolo: 3:15pm On May 30, 2020
Now the world is moving global we should go along with it. Nationalism never worked well for us. Globalization could help us.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by drips8(m): 3:22pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:

He makes a good point, religion also plays a part in this. The average Nigerian Christian or Muslim would rather pick a white Christian or Arab Muslim over a black person who doesn't follow his religion. it's impossible to be pro black. I know a Jehovah witness who doesn't believe in politics and believes his home is heaven. We can't possibly do well with that kind of mentality.

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by TheSourcerer: 3:27pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
smh
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by TheSourcerer: 3:31pm On May 30, 2020
drips8:

Someone told me if white people start practicing African religions, Africans will also follow.
agreed fact they (theists) will not accept . If you cannot find ''a'' way to leave religion you (Theist ) is subconsciously still attached to the white man , it's basic psychology , it's literally a tool used by the slavers and still working fine this day
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by tillaman(m): 3:34pm On May 30, 2020
It’s a ghetto bruh!!!
Mental slavery is all I see
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 3:39pm On May 30, 2020
drips8:

He makes a good point, religion also plays a part in this. The average Nigerian Christian or Muslim would rather pick a white Christian or Arab Muslim over a black person who doesn't follow his religion. it's impossible to be pro black. I know a Jehovah witness who doesn't believe in politics and believes his home is heaven. We can't possibly do well with that kind of mentality.
Ok now I see where the point is... but it depends on how we interpret the holy book...
I’ll quote 2 things from the Bible...
1. It says “Greater is He that is in me, than he that is the world”... For me, I understand that with regards to conscience and Belief. Conscience, which is in us is greater than belief, which is in the world.
When the man believes his home is in heaven and has no interest in making this government right, his conscience would always poke him no matter what.
2. “Good name is better than riches”...
Yes that’s true. We Will all die and leave this world, but you see, the people who made great impact in the society, will live forever. Yes, their good names will live forever

This is where The “Jehovah’s witness” need to understand the Lord has ordered them to impact on the world too
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by fishjam: 3:47pm On May 30, 2020
True words. Check my signature
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by dododawa1: 4:02pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
I tell you... You ever wonder why even with the degree we have in civil engineering our government still employs the whites to build our roads and bridges? They don’t even trust we have the capacity as citizens to move the nation forward
we have NSE COREN YCN engineers yet we let ordinary Chinese construct our road,shame

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by hahn(m): 5:41pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
Ok now I see where the point is... but it depends on how we interpret the holy book...
I’ll quote 2 things from the Bible...
1. It says “Greater is He that is in me, than he that is the world”... For me, I understand that with regards to conscience and Belief. Conscience, which is in us is greater than belief, which is in the world.
When the man believes his home is in heaven and has no interest in making this government right, his conscience would always poke him no matter what.
2. “Good name is better than riches”...
Yes that’s true. We Will all die and leave this world, but you see, the people who made great impact in the society, will live forever. Yes, their good names will live forever

This is where The “Jehovah’s witness” need to understand the Lord has ordered them to impact on the world too

Lol. The irony.

You are replicating what you outlined in No 3.

How can you claim that loving everything white holds us back and you adhere to the very religion and god that were used by the Europeans to enslave us.

Hahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 5:48pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:

its not by being a graduate,you can graduate have all the skills,but if you dont have money to get equipment to work nko.these foreigners bring their equipments,if you have eqipment,i assure government go give you road to construct

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 5:50pm On May 30, 2020
dododawa1:
we have NSE COREN YCN engineers yet we let ordinary Chinese construct our road,shame

the chinese bring in equipment,the government should and can set up their own construction company only if we do away with corruption cos corruption will kill the company,planet projects is an wholly indigenous company,and lagos gives them construction work,its only a matter of time,they might displace foreign companies
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 5:53pm On May 30, 2020
TheSourcerer:
agreed fact they (theists) will not accept . If you cannot find ''a'' way to leave religion you (Theist ) is subconsciously still attached to the white man , it's basic psychology , it's literally a tool used by the slavers and still working fine this day

true,religion is a big problem in Africa,Africans have to do away with both christianity and islam

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 5:54pm On May 30, 2020
wickyyolo:
Now the world is moving global we should go along with it. Nationalism never worked well for us. Globalization could help us.

the world is embracing nationalism more than ever
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 5:56pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
Following the death of George Floyd, which was believed to be 3rd class murder, some black Americans have taken over the streets of Minneapolis in protest. The term “all lives are equal” might not be the case for blacks and non Americans.
Probably you might feel irritated already reading this... what name do you bear? Probably one invented by the whites. Funny how dependent we blacks are to the western world for everything.
I’m not racist, but I’ll give you some reasons why blacks are inferior or owned by whites:

1. WE ADOPTED THE ENGLISH NAMES
I’m going as straight to the point here: Giving someone or something a name depicts ownership. When you buy a pet in Nigeria for example, you name the dog whatever you like and that means you own the dog. Same goes for the woman who takes the husband’s name; it means she’s owned by the man( according to our cultural rites).
Now, during naming ceremonies in Nigeria, we’re restricted to giving the baby a minimum of two names( one from your dialect and the other from the white invention). Why not two local names? Why must we use the names meant for the whites?? Kudos to the northerners who name their children “Musa” instead of “Moses“.

2.WHITES WONT COMPLAIN ABOUT RACIAL TREATMENT

These guys are the superiors and that’s how much power we give them. A white man calls you “Nigga” and you’re upset, calling them racists and whining behind your keyboards. It’s funny that you weren’t slaves in the 20th century, but it still hurts that someone calls you nigga (attached to slavery). I mean how do you react when someone calls you a sinner Even when you’re sure your savior Took that burden away?? You probably just laugh about it. But the moment you get emotional about what you’re called, it becomes a part of you and you’re taunted with it.

3.NOT JUST NAMES, BUT WE LOVE EVERYTHING FROM THE WHITES

Blacks are so dependent on the whites, so crazy that we don’t even have a credible electronics manufacturer in Nigeria and not even in Africa, but we are okay with it. Africa has the best hides and skin because of wildlife, but we still depend on Gucci or Prada (like wtf are we even utilizing?).
We have the original stuffs but the whites help us utilize it and sell it to us at a crazy rate. Just give me one reason why the blacks are superior again? We don’t deserve to be in the same level with the whites.

4.WE HAVE CORRUPT LEADERS
You Might probably wonder why this should be in the list:
Africa, especially Nigeria has natural resources. Take “oil“ for example. I didn’t know USA or Dubai has oil until the 21st century. Lol... Maybe they didn’t gain oil, probably we lost oil. Most credible Nigerian politicians have oil wells now.
No invention, no tax refund, But citizens still suffer out of unemployment and as soon as they have a slight chance to relocate to the western world, they’ll take it like it’s a poverty alleviation chance. So sad that our citizens now relocate to Ukraine, Cyprus or Germany to help their government gain tax money (when we take fall reach Ukraine or Cyprus level? cry )
The fact is if we had a good government, we wouldn’t need the whites to tell us how much we need them.

This is not a racial protest, I don’t give a damn about racism. I’ve had white guys call me “nigga” and I wasn’t offended. Like why should I be? Am I not a nigga? What different will it make if it comes from a white guy?
One thing I’m sure of is I’m no slave to the western world. But everything we do today as blacks are invented by the whites... There is BET awards but where is the WET awards? If you don’t feel inferior you wouldn’t just need to be special among your race. If we develop football leagues in Africa, we won’t need to pay stupid fees to watch football matches on TV. Now tell me... what do we have to be on the same level with the whites?

I’ll tell you this: equality might be possible for other black countries, but you see 9ja... don’t even bother.

-The Igbo guy produces Quality clothes and shoes but our tribalistic behaviors won’t let us support our own
- We cannot deny that northerners are skillful and talented in everything they do, but instead of promoting their works, we’ll rather call them “Abokee” (not the best way to support the nation either)
- The yorubas are the entertainment of the country. others Dey try, but the international artists we have are mostly Yorubas.
Don’t fight your brothers, there’s always a Place in the country where You fit in and can establish your name.

We don’t need to hate the whites either, we only need to earn respect for our own kind, and the only way we can do that is by promoting our own and being independent.

I remain Nnadychuks

All the reasons you highlighted can and will change,Africans are going to wake up,once the older generation are gone Africans will wake up,but we have to be very careful with the chinese,some African countries have already fallen prey to them

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by wickyyolo: 6:03pm On May 30, 2020
babasolution:

the world is embracing nationalism more than ever

Most people prefer to be citizens of both Canada and Nigeria nowadays. That’s globalization.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 6:10pm On May 30, 2020
babasolution:

its not by being a graduate,you can graduate have all the skills,but if you dont have money to get equipment to work nko.these foreigners bring their equipments,if you have eqipment,i assure government go give you road to construct
Exactly. Why would someone graduate from the university and not have equipment to work?
You think when the Chinese Guy graduate as civil engineers they’re given free equipment or they’re given free money to buy equipment?
You didn’t ask yourself what privilege the Chinese man has to get the equipment that 200 million Nigerians doesn’t have. Nah, you didn’t.
Just imagine How many equipment Cost one oil well could cover. Then research how many oil wells are owned by politicians
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by nnadychuks(m): 6:16pm On May 30, 2020
hahn:

Lol. The irony.

You are replicating what you outlined in No 3.

How can you claim that loving everything white holds us back and you adhere to the very religion and god that were used by the Europeans to enslave us.

Hahahaha
Religion knows no race my friend. There are atheists and idol worshippers too in Europe
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 6:29pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
Exactly. Why would someone graduate from the university and not have equipment to work?
You think when the Chinese Guy graduate as civil engineers they’re given free equipment or they’re given free money to buy equipment?
You didn’t ask yourself what privilege the Chinese man has to get the equipment that 200 million Nigerians doesn’t have. Nah, you didn’t.
Just imagine How many equipment Cost one oil well could cover. Then research how many oil wells are owned by politicians

Thats why i mentioned corruption,most of the construction companies from china are state owned,that is they are funded by their government,so they have all the resources to acquire equipments,They might even not have been created with the intention to make profit,Nigeria needs to set up its own construction agency like ferma, but a better funded ferma to expand its capacity,but corruption wont allow it,Nigeria needs to get rid of its massive corrupt system,there are some local construction companies,i doubt if construction of roads business brings quick returns and Nigerian business men like quick returns,if not you for done see big Nigerian construction companies like oil companies,what i am trying to highlight is that is not necessarily the capacity to construct or just mere preference for whites but the business aspect of constructing roads that affects indigenous players in the construction industry in my opinion.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by babasolution: 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
wickyyolo:

Most people prefer to be citizens of both Canada and Nigeria nowadays. That’s globalization.
are there chinese canadians?
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by wickyyolo: 7:20pm On May 30, 2020
babasolution:

If China refused to hold double passport they have their own beliefs. Recently Russia agreed for people to have double passports.
Stop using minority to compared with the majority.

Majority have taken this world as a global village and have agreed to mix with other cultures through marriage , citizenships etc .
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Lethal234(m): 7:23pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=nnadychuks post=90131027] Exactly. Why would someone graduate from the university and not have equipment to work?

Because in most cases the children of the rich ( politicians and like) take loans from there parent for investment (buying equipment) in their chosen career.

But in Nigeria they (does children) prefer being daddy/mommy's pet.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by Lethal234(m): 7:29pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=nnadychuks post=90131027] Exactly. Why would someone graduate from the university and not have equipment to work?

Because in most cases the children of the rich ( politicians and like) take loans from there parent for investment (buying equipment) in their chosen career.

But in Nigeria they (does children) prefer being daddy/mommy's pet.

Most African kids lack Goal, Drive, and Will.
Like Dangota put it ; Africa suffers from improper planning and inefficient implementation.
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by yemmit90: 7:30pm On May 30, 2020
@op, those things you listed up there are not reasons black race is inferior to white. If you think deeply, you will realize that a typical black man is naturally wicked, short sighted, egocentric, daft or perhaps not capable/interested in doing anything good to develop himself and his society.

Africans/blacks are not only people colonized or introduced foreign religions to.

They are not the only continent or race speaking foreign languages.

They are never the only continent or race adopted English names or cultures.

It is never a fault of the white that your ancestors voluntarily decided to sold their country men into slavery.

And it is never a fault of anyone that your leaders stole away the fortune of their future generations.

It is also not a fault of anyone that we dont want to develop our continent.

So why blaming those who are not in charge of your affairs or Treasury for your misfortune and under- development?

1 Like

Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by hahn(m): 7:35pm On May 30, 2020
nnadychuks:
Religion knows no race my friend. There are atheists and idol worshippers too in Europe

Yeah but worshipping the same god used to enslave your people is ridiculous
Re: Reasons Why Blacks Will Not Be Superior To Whites by yemmit90: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
babasolution:

The world is now a global village, society evolve, so as its people. No one brings any culture/religion to this world, it has to be borrow and developed. Even your present culture was borrowed from somewhere.

The reality is that, no one like to associate with failure, Africa is a failed continent, and Africans are paying deadly for their collective woes.

Let Africans start developing Africa and see whether the world will respect them or not.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ramon Abbas, AKA Hushpuppi Once Promised To Install Atiku As Nigeria President. / See The Interior Of The Multi-million Naira Mansion Late Ajimobi Was Building Be / Popular Edo Auchi Based Pastor Has Predicted The Winner Of Edo State Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.