Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,993 members, 7,806,884 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 06:17 AM

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) (64012 Views)

This Is Oba, Anambra State (Pictures, Video) / Drone Coverage Of Asaba (Video And Photos ) / Aerial Photos Of Ogbaru, Onitsha From Second Niger Bridge Site (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply) (Go Down)

Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:02pm On May 30, 2020
When I told ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Niger bridge that Anambra state is generally urbanized, the will think development end in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi,

Below is Oba in Idemili north local government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok

33 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:05pm On May 30, 2020
More

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:11pm On May 30, 2020
More. .

Lalasticlala

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:14pm On May 30, 2020
Beautiful land

39 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by BeLookingIDIOT(m): 3:17pm On May 30, 2020
First of all,that first picture of empty land looks quite recent.When was it taken?

10 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by OnwuCheka(f): 3:20pm On May 30, 2020
Splendid but how come several nollywood movies do not show these beautiful scenery but gullies & brown roofs?

34 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 3:21pm On May 30, 2020
BeLookingIDIOT:
First of all,that first picture of empty land looks quite recent.When was it taken?
Two days ago

35 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by GuyWise101(m): 3:37pm On May 30, 2020
OnwuCheka:
Splendid but how come several nollywood movies do not show these beautiful scenery but gullies & brown roofs?
Yeah I've also noticed that even in some music videos.

12 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by yanabasee1(m): 4:01pm On May 30, 2020
Zero landmark

3 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by oyatz(m): 4:06pm On May 30, 2020
This is impressive.
Oba Amaka,
Anambra Amaka,

Nigeria Amaka!
jimyjames:
Anambra Amaka

Some people from region of horror won't like this

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by oyatz(m): 4:07pm On May 30, 2020
Because they are plainly jealous of Oba in particular and Anambra in general.

OnwuCheka:

22 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Enyimbafc: 4:08pm On May 30, 2020
Very nice,i'm also building my own mansion at umunze,Orumba south

42 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Adaibeku(f): 4:29pm On May 30, 2020
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey

84 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Adaibeku(f): 4:30pm On May 30, 2020
Enyimbafc:
Very nice,i'm also building my own mansion at umunze,Orumba south
Nna jisie Ike ...onye ruo orie , hapukwa umu aka Yaruba luo ndi igbo

41 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by VicThory(m): 4:41pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125557:
Beautiful land
Hello, we're waiting for you to post drone pictures of Unizik.

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 4:42pm On May 30, 2020
All I see is bushes and scanty houses

28 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:44pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:
Can you compare your village to Oba

73 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 4:46pm On May 30, 2020
post=90128399:

Can you compare your village to Oba

Bro, 80 percent of what you post is Bush! How is it different from a village angry

39 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Easternsun2020: 4:47pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Show us pictures of villages in Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun. I can see that brown roof is now your standard for judging the beauty of a place. It is bushy because you did not see brown roofs.

Meanwhile, respect for Biafran war heroes and martyrs.

Respect!

The Sun
Shall surely rise again

In the East
After this night

In Nigeria
We are a pariah

But hang on, there is hope
We're not like those without hope

Soon, the day will come
When we shall overcome

Respect!

81 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by NGpatriot: 4:50pm On May 30, 2020
Typical village scenery.

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Maadoo: 4:51pm On May 30, 2020
MinorityOpinion:

Bro, 80 percent of what you post is Bush! How is it different from a village angry

I can show you 4 different aerial videos of 4 urban areas within Anambra state, can you do that for your state? Are down for the challenge?

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Anambra1stSon(m): 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical village scenery.

Of course Oba is a village highly urbanized with 21 century structures, can we see your village in Osun

71 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 4:53pm On May 30, 2020
OnwuCheka:
E weak me cheesy
Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by OnwuCheka(f): 4:54pm On May 30, 2020
oyatz:
Because they are plainly jealous of Oba in particular and Anambra in general.

LOL
Isn't everybody just jealous of my people? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
Easternsun2020:

Show us pictures of villages in Ondo, Oyo, Ekiti and Osun. I can see that brown roof is now your standard for judging the beauty of a place. It is bushy because you did not see brown roofs.

It will only pain me if I'm from those places you mentioned cheesy, don't let us resort to abuses, what you posted is bushes and little houses and you know it.

5 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 4:55pm On May 30, 2020
GuyWise101:

Yeah I've also noticed that even in some music videos.
According to , no brown roof in igboland, but them phyno and nollywood say otherwise. Metaphysical, Totit, come and hear something here. grin

13 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 4:56pm On May 30, 2020
Maadoo:

I can show you 4 different aerial videos of 4 urban areas within Anambra state, can you do that for your state? Are down for the challenge?

The one haven't shown us? cheesy

1 Like

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Nobody: 4:57pm On May 30, 2020
NGpatriot:
Typical village scenery.

Village that can beat some Towns in SW in terms of development, structures

50 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Michael004: 4:59pm On May 30, 2020
Adaibeku:
Tell Dem to show u ibadan ,dey will show u state government houses n otunba adedibu d former governor's house from loots , just to avoid showing u brownroofs,
...Lagos is great ,Lagos is great ...but na igbomen build d biggest n pretty structures dey
Lol, you keep deceiving yourself, why Oguns and your nollywood keep exposing you cheesy

9 Likes

Re: Aerial Coverage Of Oba, Anambra State( Video&photos) by Kuruptnigga: 5:00pm On May 30, 2020
post=90125183:
When I told ignorant minds that doesn't know road to Niger bridge that Anambra state is generally urbanized, the will think development end in Onitsha, Awka and Nnewi,

Below is Oba in Idemili north local government

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_j6cobR4ok
We still have more land in our State. Beautiful

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (32) (Reply)

7 Exciting Destinations To Visit In Nigeria / Akara Is A Big Business In Brazil (Photos) / Checkout This Lady Commercial Driver In Lagos (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.