Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,585 members, 7,809,117 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 11:55 PM

Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby - Celebrities (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby (93434 Views)

Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Traditional Wedding Photos / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Hit A Nightclub / Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Spotted Together In Public For The 1st Time (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 6:35pm On May 30, 2020
Bloghomies:

How you were able to imagine yourself in the state of Regina baffled me. Are you trans? Cause that will explain a lot of shit you just typed.

Does that mean there are SOME guys who you find sexually attractive?

Unless perhaps your a female disguising as a male. If that is the case, disregard this mention.
that individual is really sick in the head, regardless of his/her gender.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by RemoveKebab: 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
buygala:
So Ned actually fvcked Regina shocked

Like fvcked her without a condom and released inside her with her consent shocked

How was Regina able to look at Ned's face while he was cuming? ....I can imagine that niggas face while he is cuming and that's some horror movie shit sad

So Money actually made this girl look Ned in the eye and not puke while he was cuming inside her. shocked

Kaiiiiiiiiii cry

Where Money speaks, Nonsense ceases to exist grin
you no well I swear grin grin grin grin grin
My nigga money is everything no be lie grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by pacco6ixty9(m): 6:40pm On May 30, 2020
This one shows say the old man dey lash the banny die. .

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Jgoldie: 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
Angelfrost:

Well, you may choose to put it so indelicately... However, she would gladly have you know she just fully secured her place and share of the Nwoko legacy!!!

In all, congrats and good luck to her!!!

My chest cry
I feel for her ooo
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by divineuk(m): 6:41pm On May 30, 2020
This man mumu o
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by MetaPhysical: 6:43pm On May 30, 2020
Congrats to Mustapha and Fatima Nwoko!

grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by LegalOpinion: 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
did he even read that tweet before posting it?
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.

Which great potential?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Futuragetty: 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
Chuksmonika:
my advice for you is to go and make money,,. chugba ego nwokem,,,
E weekwanu Ife ozu anya na acho...., So so Ego Igwe.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Phenomenal16(f): 6:45pm On May 30, 2020
8 pages already.....nairaland and Regina Daniels

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Gee64: 6:47pm On May 30, 2020
Safe delivery, Reginald
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ud4u: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Ok
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by DICKstractor: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
Wow... He is finally having a grand child from his child

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by LegalOpinion: 6:49pm On May 30, 2020
What is happening to Oshiomole sef? Anyways Baba Tradomedical can cure any type of man problem.
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by sammhi(m): 6:52pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
"My baby is having a baby". Mumu man who has not only deceived a beautiful girl with great potential into marrying an Agadi ekwe Nka like him.
Stop display of crass stupidity. He married her and paid her bride price . She is of age and her mother approved the marriage . So legally she is his wife. She is a happy or did she complain to you ? Why are you incensed over someone else decision .Go get a life !
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by BuddhaPalm(m): 6:55pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

Deceive ke?

If that man announces a vacancy, crowd go be like BB9ja audition.

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Roon9(m): 6:57pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

Assin! Imagine if Genevieve had done such at an early stage of her career, would we be celebrating her today? The girl's mom misled her

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Proudlytips: 6:57pm On May 30, 2020
Grandad fucckkkin his grandchild

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Sagay212: 7:03pm On May 30, 2020
Chai! This old man phuck this smally well well sotey e give am belle. I just dey wonder the kind styles wey dem go dey use phuck. Na wa ooo.

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by vaca1: 7:12pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
That is ehh. When I see both of them, I always pity that girl

2 Likes

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Futuragetty: 7:21pm On May 30, 2020
semyman:

Perverts
Your dad should have made money to save you from this hatred
Get a life
Oops, my bad. I could've sworn I was dealing with an adult. and I've been called worse things by better men.

my moniker is been monitored closely, If not ehh!

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by hussy47: 7:26pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:

Y are u so pained abi na ur sister grin
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by JoseRaji(m): 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
Futuragetty:
She's his baby... And she's having a baby...
Is English so hard to understand these days?
Or is it the staggering amout of hatred for someone who doesn't even know you exist that is making you this myopic?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Reynbowjenie: 7:31pm On May 30, 2020
Safe delivery
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by darediamond(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
Jgoldie:
Oh well
She has dipped her legs deep in this shit finally embarassed
Hmm..
Knowledge!!
But why do you say so?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by cassbeat(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Dear

really not easy marketing here cry, despite all the kind words and testimonies on the thread on my signature, still yet to get someone to patronize

I really don't know maybe my posts aren't visible or Nairalanders are ignoring it, if it's as regards trust, I give u 100% assurance, I have had a couple of positive reviews from well known monikers on my thread on my signature
Times are quite hard for some people that would have loved to patronize you... Don't worry it will be fine...
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by paix(m): 7:33pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:
Congrats Dear

really not easy marketing here cry, despite all the kind words and testimonies on the thread on my signature, still yet to get someone to patronize

I really don't know maybe my posts aren't visible or Nairalanders are ignoring it, if it's as regards trust, I give u 100% assurance, I have had a couple of positive reviews from well known monikers on my thread on my signature
Trust kwa? In this APC government, wey people don develop thick skin regarding trust of any kind?
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by ezep(m): 7:41pm On May 30, 2020
[quote author=made4naijamusic post=90127444]Teen Nollywood star, Regina Daniels is expecting a baby with her husband, Ned Nwoko. The news was announced on Instagram by her husband, Prince Ned Nwoko.

He shared photos of the heavily pregnant star and captioned it;

Congrats but is the photoshoot necessary ?!
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Futuragetty: 7:44pm On May 30, 2020
JoseRaji:

She's his baby... And she's having a baby...
Is English so hard to understand these days?
Or is it the staggering amout of hatred for someone who doesn't even know you exist that is making you this myopic?
Oh, I'm sorry. Did the middle of my sentence interrupt the beginning of yours? and I’m an acquired taste. If you don’t like me, acquire some taste. Gbafuo Osiso! Anu Mpama
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Nobody: 7:48pm On May 30, 2020
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Hoodbilonia: 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
Soon gonna dump ya ass for another smallie
Shameless thing

1 Like

Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by cassbeat(m): 7:53pm On May 30, 2020
Macsjebs:

Thanks Chief
It's nothing boss
Re: Pregnant Regina Daniels And Ned Nwoko Are Expecting A Baby by Hayormide3506: 7:55pm On May 30, 2020
Duduke ��

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Last Photo Of Bisi Komolafe In Hospital Before Her Death / Agbani Darego Weds Danjuma Secretly In Marrakech, Morocco (Wedding Photos) / 10 Funniest Nollywood Actors And Actresses Of All Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.