Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,308 members, 7,808,044 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 05:36 AM

I Need Your Kind Advice. - Car Talk - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / I Need Your Kind Advice. (773 Views)

Can You Enter This Kind Of Bus With Your Clear Eyes? (photo) / Experienced Drivers, How Do We Solve This Kind Of Tyre Issue? / 5 Signs That Indicates You Need Your Tyre Replaced (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Your Kind Advice. by pieces18: 5:49pm On May 30, 2020
I've not own a car before, right now I want to buy one and I have BMW 325i or 3 series 1996 in mind. Is it good for someone who's just starting life? You can also suggest other cars that you think are best for someone who's starting life. I will appreciate if you can give reasons why you suggest these cars.
I will really appreciate your genuine advise.
Thank you.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by obisite: 5:52pm On May 30, 2020
pieces18:
I've not own a car before, right now I want to buy one and I have BMW 325i or 3 series 1996 in mind. Is it good for someone who's just starting life? You can also suggest other cars that you think are best for someone who's starting life. I will appreciate if you can give reasons why you suggest these cars.
Thank you.

I think the amount set aside for this should be stated to enhance the advice
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by pieces18: 5:59pm On May 30, 2020
obisite:

I think the amount set aside for this should be stated to enhance the advice
I have set aside 600-800k
Thanks
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by obisite: 6:07pm On May 30, 2020
pieces18:

I have set aside 600-800k
Thanks

Why not go for Toyota drop light or Honda civic/accord(06-07).. Sure with a good search.. You can get something comfortable
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by pieces18: 6:20pm On May 30, 2020
obisite:

Why not go for Toyota drop light or Honda civic/accord(06-07).. Sure with a good search.. You can get something comfortable
You think that amount can get me a very good one?
Thanks a lot for your advice.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by obisite: 6:25pm On May 30, 2020
pieces18:

You think that amount can get me a very good one?
Thanks a lot for your advice.

Obviously, just do a due diligent search with patience.

And lest I forget

Do with a good mechanic not kazeem oo
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by oladipuposadeeq(m): 10:45pm On May 30, 2020
pieces18:
Thank you.
yes oooooo i agree with obisite jejely go for japanese that you can easily see the parts almost anywhere unlike BMW yea its strong car but when wahala start you might get frustrated 800k could get you a Honda civic 05-07 or camry 03 just be very observant and make sure you check engine,gear and also so as not to buy "gbefun" and also vehicle document is important check them thoroughly don't overlook anything.
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by maynation(f): 8:17pm On May 31, 2020
1996 model??

As in?
Re: I Need Your Kind Advice. by Opeexclusive04(m): 9:31pm On May 31, 2020
This our Toyota mentality will definitely be our undoing on this part of the globe.
Someone is thinking of 325i why not properly guide him rather than saying the BMW is trouble. Every vehicle is trouble, you just need to know how to handle them with care. OP 325i is a straight 6 cylinder vehicle, if you really don't mind you can find a trusted BMW technician to help you through your search. With 800k you should be able to get a decent registered 325i which is a straight 6 cylinder or a 318i which is a 4cylinder. You can definitely get a 2002 edition of either model.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Am MOSMARKAUTOMOBILE The Auto Spray Painted Located At 401 Air Force Work Shop @ / Whoelse Knows About Or Have Used This Synthetic German Engine Oil In Nigeria? / I Need Urgent Help About My Car

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.