Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,143,323 members, 7,780,803 topics. Date: Thursday, 28 March 2024 at 10:39 PM

Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features - Celebrities (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features (126141 Views)

Davido Puts Up His Banana Island House For Rent / Davido Welcomes Cubana Chief Priest To His Banana Island Mansion (video) / Davido's New Lamborghini Arrives His Banana Island Home (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by igbarasdynasty: 10:53pm On May 30, 2020
Femeto:
That's outside view dirty o. The inside na Dubai standard.

He bought an apartment in this Luxury Building......... N600M undecided

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Kaydeexotic(m): 11:18pm On May 30, 2020
Afam4eva:
Come to think of it. Linda Ikeji really tried to have what looks like a mansion in a place like Banana Island considering that Davido is just moving to the same Banana Island. That girl really made money from that her blog oo.

Lol blogging my foot... She made most of her money from laundering money for politicians... Let's not delve into that this night... We go open that chapter another day... grin

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by immaq8(f): 11:22pm On May 30, 2020
only the poor will say vanity upon vanity...
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by fortune1968: 11:32pm On May 30, 2020
Unnecessary show of wealth . It only encourages vices : money ritual, armed robbery , yahoo yahoo, 419 , kidnapping , etc . Davido need to put an end into his infantile behaviors .
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by chijokz(m): 11:54pm On May 30, 2020
Onyi22:
My love for Davido cannot be over emphasize , he's my everyday crush

Like for Davido, share for Burna boy

Onyi be careful o..Don't let Chioma catch you o.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by chijokz(m): 11:58pm On May 30, 2020
majamajic:
Nice
I know Davido's dad through Davido.
Davido is a confirm Hustler, he dey hustle like he dey broke

Back to back top hits , good heart !
God is with him
I claim this type of his vanity
That's the main reason why I respect him - Despite born into a rich family, he still hustles hard to make and spend his own money.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by aalangel(f): 11:58pm On May 30, 2020
Yaaaay!! I can see Chioma's picture there...Covid didn't allow us see CHIVIDO 2020. undecided undecided
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by GEEBITE: 11:59pm On May 30, 2020
Stop repeating this fable Solmus.Late Senator Raji Ayoola Adelke was a retired Nurse and labour activist. He never had anything to do with banana island.Chief Adebayo Adeleke who initiated the waterfront reclamation of the now Banana Island died in 1987 and was no blood relation of Davido's grandpa.
Exc2000:
cool

his grand father designed and created Banana Island as an engineer/ architect , before Sir otedola seized it.. good thing davido is now a plot owner

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by joepepsy(m): 12:01am On May 31, 2020
Who do you? Poverty don really deal with you
ooo
Onyi22:

You are right but can you afford those chargers?
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by t2luv1: 1:02am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:

You are right but can you afford those chargers?

They are all on Amazon for $89 - $100
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by NonnyDot(m): 1:05am On May 31, 2020
Vanity upon Vanity
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by doctor306(m): 1:06am On May 31, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Nothing luxurious here, just charger.
Ayea ma baje
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Siscooh: 1:19am On May 31, 2020
Righteousness89:
Congratulations Brother David Adeleke( Papa Ifeanyi)

AWESOME! Beautiful! Exquisite!

But Bigger and Greater Congratulations The Day you will Surrender and Submit to JESUS Christ..

The KING of Kings is Waiting for you bro!

We have Greater Mansions Over there!
But we need to be Saved through JESUS Christ and Do away with Iniquity and Worldliness and Sin to be there!

That is Where the HEAVENLY Big Boys are..
There is No Night over there!

It's Totally Uncomparable to Whatever we Have Here..
Amen

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by seunfape(m): 2:22am On May 31, 2020
MaziAlaye:
Nothing luxurious here, just charger.
were
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by coputa(m): 5:38am On May 31, 2020
Onyi22:
My love for Davido cannot be over emphasize , he's my everyday crush

Like for Davido, share for Burna boy
where's whiz kid
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Heroclitus(m): 6:32am On May 31, 2020
dalass:

Make your own dough.. Check my signature... No need to put in money..
https://ifvideon.host/478244259953499/

but its a must to refer na
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Fjay007: 6:33am On May 31, 2020
The message am getting loud and clear from this action is the one of separating 'the wheat from the chaff' Principles of hierarchy

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by solex5: 6:40am On May 31, 2020
that is nice
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Dididrumz(m): 6:56am On May 31, 2020
realvikash:
Everywhere Green for em side. cheesy
Baba God run am like this for me and my men too cool make everybody WIN na the prayer 100%

I say AMEN to that prayer ohhhh.

1 Like

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by BABANGBALI: 7:06am On May 31, 2020
Modikko:
Hater Alert!!! Alaye I am sure na for face me I face you, you dey live. Get lost
The house no even fine sef. E just be like boysquarters. Mtcheew
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by kolapo520: 7:12am On May 31, 2020
Really need a serious person to partner with to make up to 100k monthly... only serious minded people .
Who ever is interested should join group chat below or drop Whatsapp number_https:///JG9KYpnvuDmEW8CqDoN6SD

Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by vioment: 7:28am On May 31, 2020
Na only Africa this kind thing dey shack person.

Big mansion in an eye sore environment.

No light to even use the amenities. That banana island generator go soon need major repairs due to long hours of work.
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Philmoore20: 8:29am On May 31, 2020
Money is Heath also

Have you heard about recharge and get paid before? Where you recharge your phone or data then get paid also, ask me how on WhatsApp via zero eight zero 3733 five three six 9
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Smartf33l(m): 8:58am On May 31, 2020
Where are those who thinks is vanity upon vanity?

Me that like this type of Vanity grin grin
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Ayobami7(m): 10:33am On May 31, 2020
Seen
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by Phemostiga4u: 12:39pm On May 31, 2020
AmadorSays:
mad o cheesy, meanwhile Davido no get toothpick, why is he picking his teeth with his fingers? undecided
bro na only that one you see
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by CurvyDestiny7: 12:47pm On May 31, 2020
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by foleskay(m): 1:11pm On May 31, 2020
SweetCunt97:
Toh. Many frustrated men here will still come and fault chioma for being with this Davido.

Sufferhead.

Lmao. This geh sha wan marry rich man by fire by force. May they never use u do ritual oo. lipsrsealed
Re: Davido Shows His Banana Island Mansion Features by oyeb15: 1:36pm On May 31, 2020
No more good songs. Who cares about all these.
This guy is gradually entering d book of the forgotten artistes in Nigeria.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Actress Genevieve Nene Is Dead (Pictured) / Nigerian Celebrities Who Died Between 2011 And 2013 (Pictures) / E-Money Shows His House In Uli, Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.