Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,716 members, 7,802,164 topics. Date: Friday, 19 April 2024 at 10:15 AM

Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? (522 Views)

Invest In Our Products. We Manufacture Teaching Materials. / Let Me Help You Tap Into The Biggest Financial Market In The World / Can You Ever Imagine That You Can Market To Over 4 Million Nigerians For #3000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by justlikedat: 6:17pm On May 30, 2020
If you are interested in selling your products in UK and probably go into business relationship with me here, kindly let us have some discussions on WhatsApp. Chat with me on: zero eight zero three four one two three four five five.
Serious minded persons with genuine products only, scammers beware.

1 Like

Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by justlikedat: 1:37pm On Jun 01, 2020
Chat with me
Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by toyinakin(f): 1:59pm On Jun 01, 2020
Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by justlikedat: 2:08pm On Jun 02, 2020
toyinakin:
Now Ethereum is here, presenting itself in a platter of gold
I don’t know about you but I’m not going to miss such opportunity again, because i know better now. �

If you are seeing this and you are still skeptical about this opportunity, kindly go do your research about Ethereum, smart contract blockchain wallet and crowdfunding scheme.

All facts are in plain sight.
Come accumulate as much Ethereum cryptocurrency as you can with a start up capital of N4500 ~ 0.038 ETH leveraging on the smart contract project.

*Every success begins with the decision to get started.*

Click to Join
https:///KYD2D10ilRz2yZzL3ZDFnx

What app 08060078017
Do you think ethereum is OK to invest on than bitcoin?
Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by justlikedat: 8:13am On Jun 03, 2020
Please as at today 03/06/2020, I have got more than enough products to deal with and may not be able to take new products until further notice. Thanks.
Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by IRIENBOY(m): 12:13pm On Jun 03, 2020
ok
Re: Do You Have Products We Can Market In UK? by toyinakin(f): 4:11pm On Jun 04, 2020
Yes cos ethereum is growing fast by the day .1 ethereum is now 100,000 and before dec we never can tell what it will appreciate to

(1) (Reply)

Earn Minimum Of #120,000 Monthly. / The Best Place To Trade All Country Gift Cards Such As Itunes, Ebay, Etc@imtech. / I'm In Need Of Help.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.