Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,149,962 members, 7,806,786 topics. Date: Wednesday, 24 April 2024 at 12:02 AM

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) - Food (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (113251 Views)

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
salisuammy:
It looks like Tasmanian Devil AKA T Devil.
exactly like this o
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by etrange: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
Strange and ugly and you're eating it

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by pocohantas(f): 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
fsgbeats:
That looks like a pangolin. Near extinct animal

Pangolin

7 Likes

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by OmoOduduwa01: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
OP... You dey use paracetamol prepare your meat?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by mordred44: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Looks like a BANDICOOT.

They are known for carrying dangerous diseases like Typhus Fever.
CTR......CRASH BANDICOOT
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Floki737: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
It looks like a mongoose.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Dpharisee: 7:42pm On May 30, 2020
Kosoco:
Op we call it Nkapia.... Is smells horrible. Be carful as it carry a viral load of diseases... it’s very smelly if it around you. And it’s bad thing in our place. It depicts bad thing. Nkapia..
Nkapia is not as big as this, it's not bigger than the house rat.
Perhaps this one is Nkapinus ratinus grin

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2020
1mrprolific7:
Instead of you to send your account details so that I'll credit your account
let me credit my belle first

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Chirowman(m): 7:43pm On May 30, 2020
food don set ooo
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by mordred44: 7:44pm On May 30, 2020
XD3G:
That's a Shrew
dey are not connected
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Goalnaldo(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2020
1mrprolific7:
Instead of you to send your account details so that I'll credit your account
2061881608 UBA start with mine cheesy

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Lamasta(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2020
This is how ebola started that year
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by CsRockefeller(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2020
Bush baby. grin
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by frugal(m): 7:45pm On May 30, 2020
saintbillion:
cooking things. the thing ugly sha

This is quite sad. Animal rights activism aside. How does this picture make you feel? Be honest.

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by doyin68: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
It is a mongoose

3 Likes

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by SenecaTheYonger: 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
cruxgemmata:
Looks like a BANDICOOT.

They are known for carrying dangerous diseases like Typhus Fever.

You're telling me this fvcking niqqa just killed my childhood game character, Crash Bandicoot?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:46pm On May 30, 2020
Goziesolar:
Its a Mongoose
thankz menh. E sweet like chicken
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:47pm On May 30, 2020
lomprico:

mongoose.
thanz boss. The meat sweet
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Nickymezor(f): 7:48pm On May 30, 2020
Vampire rat
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by CzarChris(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
JasonScoolari:
This lockdown should just end before all the youths turn into full-time hunters.
This one really got me. grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Nobody: 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
With that canine, it's obviously a carnivorous animal.

Must you eat anything you kill? angry
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Kinjikitileking(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
Onyekachi419:
This is Nkapi smelling Rat and very noisy
Nkapi is not that big nau
Nkapi is just another type of rat ..
But this Rodent is quite big
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by lobell: 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
Lovexme:
Looks like a long-nosed Kusimanse from the Mongoose family.

You could be right. First time hearing this name though. Where did you first hear it?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:49pm On May 30, 2020
wizzytm:
Do you guys fucking eat everything you come across, it's ugly nature alone should be too irritating for y'all to eat, but no, every thing from the bush is bush meat, have you tried going online to see if it's safe for human consumption.
my broda from the taste its eatable and pallatable. Wish u could have a bite. Mmmh its yummy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Mayng01:
You said it is strange & ugly! Aren’t you supposed to dispose it? Yet you wash pot & roast consume the ugly beast. Anyway, enjoy the good, the bad & the ugly.
the meat no ugly o.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Happyguy201: 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
Oracle13:
The animal is called 'Tasmanian devil" you don't have to eat every animal now ooh.

I disagree. TAS DEVIL is only found in Australia. This is something else . I'm surprised to know we have this types of animal in Nigeria
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by kunyeo(m): 7:50pm On May 30, 2020
What is wrong with Nigerians? Anything that walks on four legs is kill and eat!
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Nobody: 7:51pm On May 30, 2020
Oracle13:
The animal is called 'Tasmanian devil" you don't have to eat every animal now ooh.

Tasmanian Devil In Nigeria

Lol... smiley

You must be that Professor of zoology from Kuvukiland University.

You are highly welcome, sir.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Ishilove: 7:51pm On May 30, 2020
pocohantas:

Pangolin
This looks like one Nairalander I've seen here lipsrsealed
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by AfroKnight: 7:52pm On May 30, 2020
You didn’t know the name, you’d never seen it before but you cooked it. You ate it!

Why?

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Lovexme(m): 7:52pm On May 30, 2020
lobell:

You could be right. First time hearing this name though. Where did you first hear it?

I first thought it was Mongoose, but it didn't look like a typical Mongoose because of its snout, so I googled.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Nobody: 7:52pm On May 30, 2020
XD3G:
That's a Shrew
I think shrews are much smaller.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.