Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,147,984 members, 7,799,355 topics. Date: Tuesday, 16 April 2024 at 07:35 PM

Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) - Food (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) (113186 Views)

Photos Of Grasscutter And 3 Monkeys Killed Today By A Hunter / Antelope Killed Today For Easter / See The Big Bush Meat I Killed Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by salisuammy(f): 8:01pm On May 30, 2020
KingAzubuike:

You're the only person with a sensible answer. Unfortunately, Tasmanian devil's aren't found in this part of the world.
Wow �. My son actually told me the name ooo.
Thanks for enlightening me.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:02pm On May 30, 2020
Zane2point4:
Not "nkapia" ,this one big pass nkapia its called "Nkwukwa" in igbo. Its actually tasty.
very tasty bro. U sabi
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by KingAzubuike(f): 8:04pm On May 30, 2020
salisuammy:

Wow �. My son actually told me the name ooo.
Thanks for enlightening me.
It's likely a mongoose .

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by NaijadrivaCars: 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
majamajic:
Baby bush pig
Wrong.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Toks2008(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
Kosoco:
Op we call it Nkapia.... Is smells horrible. Be carful as it carry a viral load of diseases... it’s very smelly if it around you. And it’s bad thing in our place. It depicts bad thing. Nkapia..

I dont think it is what you call it. Nkapia is Asin in yoruba but this is bigger than Asin
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by josh1998(m): 8:05pm On May 30, 2020
I laugh in china grin
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by therajah: 8:07pm On May 30, 2020
saintbillion:
him dey bite person?
No, e no dey bite, e go just chew..
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:08pm On May 30, 2020
Atalachi:
it is called Nkwukwa, it is a white meat. teste like Chicken. very high in protein.
my man i sight u. The meat sweet die

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Drizzy5001(m): 8:09pm On May 30, 2020
This one na the grand father of mouse na
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Randommikey(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
I think it’s a ferret, they are known to eat domestic chickens
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by redsun(m): 8:11pm On May 30, 2020
Palliative! Have you forgotten this COVID come from a wild animal like that?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:12pm On May 30, 2020
OmoOduduwa01:
OP... You dey use paracetamol prepare your meat?
why na?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by SKhanmi: 8:13pm On May 30, 2020
iamdapsyj:
its a tazmania devil

I beg to differ. The claws and posture are quite different, and it's only native to Australia apprarently.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:13pm On May 30, 2020
Chirowman:
food don set ooo
u spoke well
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Ashirioluwa: 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
saintbillion:
Was about going out today to chill due to this lock down ooo. loo and behold I saw this pig-like wild animal trying to attack one of my chicken. Then quickly I use a stick and hit the head.
Natural palliative send from above.

Don't even know the name sha. can anyone help?
lalasticl.ala come here let's settle the matter for area now.
Covid-19
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Adewale623(m): 8:16pm On May 30, 2020
Its called Moloko in Yoruba.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by davillian(m): 8:17pm On May 30, 2020
Na nkapi be this o

Grown one grin
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Danmaiduguri(m): 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
Aimerosa25:
It's an anteater

Thats a Cusimanse not An anteater.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by EdGid: 8:18pm On May 30, 2020
It's called TASMANIA DEVIL
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Lewisalexander(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
UrRealG:
Ugly.. and u don already roast am chop

Nawa
Zenith

Lol. U read my mind. The The guy matter tire me. E don roast everything finish e dey complain say e ugly grin

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by chibrizzy: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
That's your neighbour ooo..... grin grin shocked
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by tipscogreen: 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
mykelswa:
I said I should use the space to ask a question. My cousin always makes sounds when sleeping, both at night n during the day. I get scared hearing it, like his in freight and I'll have to wake him up out of ear of the unknown. He'll wake up a and i expect him to say what the dream is all about but he won't and go back to sleep. Anyone who knows if it's health wise related or spiritual something?
We never settle our matter for ground finish..., abeg carry your matter go religious forum. Na dey they co help you settle ham
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by dederocs(m): 8:19pm On May 30, 2020
how much meat is in that...
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:20pm On May 30, 2020
Floki737:

Bro I said it b4 him.
hehe. You are on point bro. Sorry abt that send ur address so i can send ur own palliative. Its yummy
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Cashewman: 8:20pm On May 30, 2020
Its called (ADUKWA) in my language. its like smelling rat @home. it smell badly. its also eatable for those who wish to eat.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by deavicky(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
saintbillion:
Was about going out today to chill due to this lock down ooo. loo and behold I saw this pig-like wild animal trying to attack one of my chicken. Then quickly I use a stick and hit the head.
Natural palliative send from above.

Don't even know the name sha. can anyone help?
lalasticl.ala come here let's settle the matter for area now.
you don't know the name you also donot care all you want is just eating it.
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Taciturn1: 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
salisuammy:
It looks like Tasmanian Devil AKA T Devil.
How did you know that?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:21pm On May 30, 2020
wizod:
very very well. We call it nkwukwa in Igbo. They sleep on a thick and unpruned palm tree. They use to travel in group and IT IS A VERY SWEET AND DELICIOUS MEAT, far better than rabbit
i like the bolded part

1 Like

Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by Taciturn1: 8:22pm On May 30, 2020
Oracle13:
The animal is called 'Tasmanian devil" you don't have to eat every animal now ooh.
Tasmanian devil in Nigeria?
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by saintbillion(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2020
J111333:
If you didn't eat that bushmeat with fresh cold palmwine then you deserve to be jailed for murder. grin
my manchi. U sabi better thing. No mind all these indomie generations
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by olawale1516(m): 8:23pm On May 30, 2020
You don't know the name but you believe it is edible, see what the economy have brought to us..
Re: Strange And Ugly Animal Killed Today By A Nairalander. (pics) by purplecoco(f): 8:23pm On May 30, 2020
It’s look like a possum

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

SHOCKING: The Costly Food Items I Bought In The Market Today / Big Fishes Caught In Ahoada, Rivers State (Photos) / Food Section Rules And Regulations

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.