Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,148,521 members, 7,801,427 topics. Date: Thursday, 18 April 2024 at 03:03 PM

Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All - Foreign Affairs (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Foreign Affairs / Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All (1368 Views)

Obama And Hillary Clinton Called Out Over Sri Lanka Church Bombings / Hillary Clinton Changes Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Interview / Hillary Clinton To Change Her Twitter Bio After Chimamanda Adichie's Criticism (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by IJOBA2: 4:30pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

What makes you say that?
BECAUSE HES A PRO-LIFE, UNLIKE KILLARY WHO CALLED FOR THE KILLING OF UNBORN CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:31pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

...except President Obama..

Obama?

Who is that?

Oh! I remember the puppet that occupied the white house when Libya got turned into a death spot.

Where Ghadaffi's government got toppled.

There's a slavetrade in Libya today.

The Obama presidency did nothing to change the status quo.

The only thing that that puppet did was to divert the rights that our parents fought tooth and nail for and divert them into the LGBT community.

Obama wasnt anything special for the African American community. He was a dream president for non-black.

More AA's got killed by cop brutality during his tenure than any president in US history.

Dont get me started about Obama.
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:33pm On May 31, 2020
IJOBA2:
BECAUSE HES A PRO-LIFE, UNLIKE KILLARY WHO CALLED FOR THE KILLING OF UNBORN CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD

Teach!
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by budaatum: 4:34pm On May 31, 2020
Amujale:

Here are list of the African Americans that has received a presidential pardon from the Trump presidency.

Angela Stanton
Ariel Freidler
Jack Johnson
John Bubala
Chalmer Lee Williams

Out of a current 35 in total; at a rate of 14%.

Show me the evidence of any former president that surpasses that.
That is not how this works, Amujale! For you to claim "a president is best", you must have some evidence, unless you were just asserting without evidence.

Please provide evidence that made you conclude that President Trump pardoned more African Americans than say, Obama.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:35pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

It is your distaste for believing without evidence that makes me respect you, Amujale. buda must see with buda's own eyes before buda believes.

For the umpteenth time, please provide the evidence for your "facts" so I can see for myself and learn please instead of asking me to believe you like I'm some brainless individual and you are white man brainwashing me with assertions!

Amujale:

Before the global lockdown, he owned the best stats.

ℹThe highest employment rate.

ℹThe lowest poverty rate.

ℹThe highest job retention rate.

ℹThe quickest to respond to police brutality using his presidential authority.

ℹThe president to use his powers to pardon the most blacks from prison.
Its important to note that the pardon "is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime" and "is not a sign of vindication and does not connote or establish innocence."

One of his February 18 2020 pardon was for Angela Stanton who happens to now be running for election into US congress.

I deal in facts.
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by budaatum: 4:36pm On May 31, 2020
IJOBA2:
Please show where Hillary called for "THE KILLING OF UNBORN CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD".

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:37pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

That is not how this works, Amujale! For you to claim "a president is best", you must have some evidence, unless you were just asserting without evidence.

Please provide evidence that made you conclude that President Trump pardoned more African Americans than say, Obama.

You quote my post but forgot to read the content properly.

The proof was staring you in the face.
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by budaatum: 4:44pm On May 31, 2020
Amujale:

I deal in facts.
What you posted are assertions, and not facts! I have posted definitions for you to consider.

Assertion - a confident and forceful statement of fact or belief.

Fact - a thing that is known or proved to be true.

One, you prove. The other you just state and hope to be believed, which, as you know by now, buda is incapable of.

Provide those facts please and let me see them.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:51pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

What you posted are assertions, and not facts!

The only person using mere assertions is you.

If you believe they arent facts then refute them and lets see.

Below are proven facts.

Amujale:

Before the global lockdown, he owned the best stats.

ℹThe highest employment rate.

ℹThe lowest poverty rate.

ℹThe highest job retention rate.

ℹThe quickest to respond to police brutality using his presidential authority.

ℹThe president to use his powers to pardon the most blacks from prison.
Its important to note that the pardon "is granted in recognition of the applicant's acceptance of responsibility for the crime" and "is not a sign of vindication and does not connote or establish innocence."

One of his February 18 2020 pardon was for Angela Stanton who happens to now be running for election into US congress.
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 4:54pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

Please show where Hillary called for "THE KILLING OF UNBORN CHILDREN AROUND THE WORLD".

You'll probably need to ask Bill Gates and his cronies.

The Clinton Foundation partners with the Bill Gates Foundation and WHO.
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by budaatum: 5:02pm On May 31, 2020
Amujale:

Below are proven facts.

Nowhere have you "proven" your "facts", Amujale, so they are mere assertions. Its like someone asserting that the earth is made of swiss cheese in 7 days by yahweh without providing evidence for the claim and expecting to be believed. We both know of people who are rather fond of doing that, and we both, I hope, detest such lazy attitudes, of the asserters and the lazy believers.

You have not posted one single piece of evidence to support your assertions so you can't claim to have "proved" them. And it's important to know the distinction, for now and our future engagements.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by budaatum: 5:03pm On May 31, 2020
Amujale:

You'll probably need to ask Bill Gates and his cronies.

The Clinton Foundation partners with the Bill Gates Foundation and WHO.
I respect you far more than this suggests I should. Do let me know if I need to adjust myself.

2 Likes

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 5:39pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

I respect you far more than this suggests I should. Do let me know if I need to adjust myself.

I respect you as well.

WHO and Bill Gates are bio terrorists.

Everyone knows that.

The Clinton Foundation partners with both of them.

Btw, all the organisations below are run by members or affliates to the "Deep State": UN, WHO, World Bank, IMF, Mellon, Gates e.t.c
Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Amujale(m): 5:57pm On May 31, 2020
budaatum:

Nowhere have you "proven" your "facts"

Those are proven facts, doesnt amount to them being my material.

Meaning that they have been proven to be factual by other people.

Assuming you find it hard to agree with anything said here, simply research and if you find any evidence to the contrary present that here.

I started by saying Trump has used his presidential power to pardon more African Americans and when you disagreed, i presented the evidence.

A different contributor talked about the fact that Hillary has been found to be involved in nefarious activities, and i responded to that post by saying. "Teach"

You asked for proof, and i said you might want to ask Bill Gates and WHO.

Meaning that you should investigate The Bill Gates Foundation and WHO.

Below is a White House petition that was signed by over half a million people.

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by Futuragetty: 7:22am On Jun 01, 2020
Trumps knows he will lose.

So he doesn't want to stop this protests.
So blacks and latinos will go out and contact coronavirus.
It's spreading and people do not care.

As soon as a second wave of the virus resurfaces.
Trump will postpone the November election.
More lies to be unveiled against Biden- discrediting his candidacy.
many will argue that Biden is as bad as Trump.
Black communities and latinos who are sti grieving the loss of their loved ones will not come in mass to vote against Trump.

1 Like

Re: Hillary Clinton Was Right About Trump After All by hotwax: 8:08am On Jun 01, 2020
Futuragetty:
Trumps knows he will lose.

So he doesn't want to stop this protests.
So blacks and latinos will go out and contact coronavirus.
It's spreading and people do not care.

As soon as a second wave of the virus resurfaces.
Trump will postpone the November election.
More lies to be unveiled against Biden- discrediting his candidacy.
many will argue that Biden is as bad as Trump.
Black communities and latinos who are sti grieving the loss of their loved ones will not come in mass to vote against Trump.

So you represent trump voters. His supporters know who is behind the virus.

You people talk as if you vote for everyone.

Suddenly Republican base has have decamped to Democrats.

U think this apc PDP matter. Use your head na.so Biden is credible despite all the corruption cases on his neck. He didn't even denied some.

You people are the reason why Hillary lost. Your new Hillary will loose again.

A virus engineered in China helped spread by WHO is trumps fault abi.

Or you think there won't be trump rally where he will blow things up for you people. You know his rally is a potent weapon.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ukraine Forces Destroyed Russian BTR-80, Osa-akm Air Defense 9A33BM TELAR, / BREAKING Croatian President Zoran Milanovic Is Now On The Ukraine Kill List. / Libya's Gaddafi Urges 'holy War' Against Switzerland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.