Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,324 members, 7,808,087 topics. Date: Thursday, 25 April 2024 at 06:58 AM

Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. (1623 Views)

If You're A Man And You Do This, You're SHAMELESS And Broke!!! / Why Are Nairaland Males Like This / Some Nairaland Males Aren't Worth It (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by rosy1992(f): 9:31pm On May 30, 2020
Secret has been busted.
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by ecstasy357(m): 9:31pm On May 30, 2020
Nat404:
That's not a big deal. You don't need terminology. What you need is a solution.

It is not advisable to read a book written by a woman

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by Nat404: 9:34pm On May 30, 2020
ecstasy357:

It is not advisable to read a book written by a woman
I am the author. I used the pen name in order to make it more attractive. So far, the book has been selling nicely.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by ecstasy357(m): 9:36pm On May 30, 2020
Nat404:
I am the author. I used the pen name in order to make it more attractive. So far, the book has been selling nicely.

Ok. Cool!
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by Nat404: 9:42pm On May 30, 2020
ecstasy357:

Ok. Cool!
Yes, it is. It's live on Amazon.
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by ecstasy357(m): 9:46pm On May 30, 2020
Nat404:
Yes, it is. It's live on Amazon.

No, dont try to market me. Women are not my problem

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by phelonrays: 9:47pm On May 30, 2020
ecstasy357:

Please no insult. If you dont understand what Red pill is, just ask....

FYI Red pilled men are not celibate. They unlike you dont make women the reason behind their existence
bravo brah,,,

But how do I subdue my self learning an unnecessary sequence drafted by some pained folks on the name of red pill??
How! How!! undecided

P:S.. 've read some illuded folklores about red pill, just here to get some first hand testimony from misled folks
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by Callertunez: 9:53pm On May 30, 2020
ChizzyBuna:
I Call Them Online Hermaphrodites They wish they could pee while bending down..
cheesycheesycheesy wtf
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by InfinityFabric: 10:35pm On May 30, 2020
Allornone:
Whatever point you were trying to point out, I can't ignore the fact that because of this act, the sex of most female monickers will henceforth be questioned.
Starting with the fake known as Allornone?
Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by meobizy(f): 10:54pm On May 30, 2020
These Nairaland guys don’t care. If I create a female ID today they’ll chase it, hoping the person behind the username looks like Rihanna.

1 Like

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by Lightangel65: 2:47am On May 31, 2020
hoMegas:
Justbehave

Lightangel65

Bro, god anoited your head with wisdom

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by Westernlove: 3:31am On May 31, 2020
hoMegas:
At the beginning of the week, I chanced across a topic by a popular Nairaland redpill merchant, describing how he created a female account and was bombarded with overwhelming attention.

Fast-forward to few days ago, I created a feminine account, and used the picture of my girl as the DP, Omo I've never seen as much as a single DM in my life but in less than an hour, I already had up to 27 dms.

It was insane actually, my profile picture on a norms has not even had one like sef, but I ganered like thirty likes ooo.

One wonders, why will these ladies not take some of you lightly, every now and then ,the occasional topic of a man paying for his girlfriends tuition, and the girl later pulling a fast one on him hits front-page, we wonder where such pussilianimated men come from. Yes they are in our midst.

On this note, I'll advice real males to take heart whenever the occasional slay queen acts up, they're only encouraged by these betacucks.

Take a red pill today and put a slay queen out of business.

Gracia's.

I've come to realize trying to help and deliver most SIMPS of these days Is a lost course and fruitless effort......Most Males of this generation are Worthless piece of Shit...

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Most Nairaland Males Are Shameless And Need To Get A Life. by ecstasy357(m): 1:06pm On May 31, 2020
phelonrays:
bravo brah,,,

But how do I subdue my self learning an unnecessary sequence drafted by some pained folks on the name of red pill??
How! How!! undecided

P:S.. 've read some illuded folklores about red pill, just here to get some first hand testimony from misled folks

Like I said, u dont know what it's about....

Red pill doesn't preach hate or whatever you've been taught to believe. A lot of people here on Nairaland has it mixed up. Learn what it is on your own and pass judgement.

One thing I can tell you is that it opens your eyes to see the world for what it really is...beyond the white and the black. Opens you to the Truth, the Truth when applied will make you a better version of you.

To know more.... 1.Coach red pill, 2. Alpha Male strategy, 3. Coach corey wayne.
Check out those channels on youtube.

Also check out Sandman on YouTube. Sandman is MGTOW.

Most people here claim they are Red pilled whereas they are MGTOW.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Different Tones Girls Say"you're Stingy" To A Broke Boy / Single At 35 / I Was Breast-feeding My Sister's Baby Until This Happened!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.